Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:27 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger tilts her head to the side, not believing Aya. "Ya don't understand claws, glares, 'n threats after this long?" She swims away with a flick of her tail instead of waiting for an answer. For reasons that may be unknown or senseless, the tigress speaks her mind halfway between a mutter and a growl, "You must be really dumb."

*pads behind her quietly after her*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:34 am
firetiger42
Firetiger tilts her head to the side, not believing Aya. "Ya don't understand claws, glares, 'n threats after this long?" She swims away with a flick of her tail instead of waiting for an answer. For reasons that may be unknown or senseless, the tigress speaks her mind halfway between a mutter and a growl, "You must be really dumb."

"Oh c'mon, when was the long time you even gave me any of those? I mean I've shown that I respect you, and would help you, just like the others around here." She shakes her head softly. "I think that deep down you want to be my friend. Otherwise you would try to kill me in my sleep or something." She grins at the other catgirl. "I mean it's not like you've even tried to kill me, or attack me other then a sparring session or two..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:24 pm
Firetiger's ears stay turned back until she reaches the other end of the pool. She licks one paw and uses it to wash her face, seeming unaware of Snowspartan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:20 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger's ears stay turned back until she reaches the other end of the pool. She licks one paw and uses it to wash her face, seeming unaware of Snowspartan.

N...nyu? sad  

Snowspartan1399

Talim656

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:57 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
"Invader Zim is quite the interesting show. Also Dib is an idiot, even if he CAN see through Zim's disguise. Gaz makes a MUCH better anti-alien fighter type person..."

But when Dib talks to her about it she says: "But he's so bad at it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:40 pm
"What?" Firetiger asks, an edge of annoyance in her voice. The tigress' eyes go to the edge of the pool by Snowspartan's paws.  

firetiger42
Crew

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:20 pm
firetiger42
"What?" Firetiger asks, an edge of annoyance in her voice. The tigress' eyes go to the edge of the pool by Snowspartan's paws.

Mew *gently paws at your leg*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:37 pm
Talim656
Ayanami Rei First Child
"Invader Zim is quite the interesting show. Also Dib is an idiot, even if he CAN see through Zim's disguise. Gaz makes a MUCH better anti-alien fighter type person..."

Which is probably one of the many reasons why Gaz doesn't get involved. <.<;

Also "Gir! What did you do to the telescope?!" "Noooothing!" "Gir you mean something's broke and it's not your fault?! O.O" "I know I'm scared to! @.@"  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:30 am
Angel shifts into a pretty black and white kitten and pads over to snowy pawing at his tail mewing cutely  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:42 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656
Ayanami Rei First Child

Which is probably one of the many reasons why Gaz doesn't get involved. <.<;

Also "Gir! What did you do to the telescope?!" "Noooothing!" "Gir you mean something's broke and it's not your fault?! O.O" "I know I'm scared to! @.@"

She only decides to help a LITTLE after hearing Zim doesn't have any games. Anyway, Firetiger, he wants attention, probably. XD  

Talim656

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 pm
Firetiger watches the kittens, amused. "Don't think pettin' or playing with kits in this form is such a good idea."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:58 pm
True. Snowy, stop that if she wants you to stop, okay?  

Talim656

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:24 pm
Yeah. Gaz is really awesome though, but what's up with that freaky/creepy teacher of theirs?! >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:57 pm
I'm not a fan of Ms. Bitters. XD  

Talim656

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 pm
I rather like her, because she's so absurd! It's like one moment she moves across the floor like a ghost, and the next she has legs like a human. I don't know WTF she is, but she's quite mysterious.  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games