Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:16 am
all kinds...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:00 pm
By the Force...Des you disapoint me.
I cant believe you call yourself an outlaw.
*Shakes his head disapointedly*  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:24 pm
Okay, so we have now, what, three, four potential Mandalores?

One in exile.
One assumed dead with all his comrades.
One defending his people from the Empire and doing all in his power to keep them alive.
One who might rise to replace the brothers of the one who died.

I suppose we'll have one, nice, big family reunion, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:33 pm
we would if you didnt get Mandalore invaded and slagged.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:41 pm
Cale Darksun
we would if you didnt get Mandalore invaded and slagged.
Mandalore hasn't been invaded yet, and hopefully it won't. I dunno, but blasting Mandalore is a lot worse than blasting Wayland. You're talking about millions of people, a huge space facility he could use for his own benefits, and earning the ire of the rest of the Mandalorians from now until eternity.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:44 am
Whoops.
My bad.
Got some information mixed up.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:35 am
Yeah, as if a bunch of mandos would really get that pissed over loosing a planet.

Dude, they wouldn't seek revenge so much as they'd just simply see you as more of an a*****e than the rest, and possibly a larger threat. And being survivalists, they'd hunt you down to ensure they live on, not because they're irate.

Remember, the Mandelorians admire the sith as much as they admire the jedi. If you are a worthy opponent, you can do anything so long as you don't lose your honor.

But the Mando's are few in number anymore. They're like the Noghri. They're a small elite band of people, but really not worth the effort of recruiting for war lest you have a specific purpose for them. They just aren't large enough to really be an effective force in direct combat. One thing which I'm surprized at is the sheer number everyone has. Between stellar and yourself, you pretty much have the entire mandelorian race. Mandalore is pretty much empty with as many fighters you're claiming to have.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:48 am
The Numbers I gave and which Stellar is currently using are more acurate than EK's massive armies. I explained earlier on that MtI considered them Non Mandos, which impiled that the majority of them arent of that culture but guys in similar looking armor.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:14 am
Besides, many Mandos as a whole are adopted into the culture, and aren't necesarily from mandalore. Heck, some of them aren't even human. Mandalorian is just a general term for anyone of the culture or planet  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:18 am
I'd be more worried about EK's mandos getting the wrath for impersonating the real mandos than the sith vaping a planet.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:26 am
Nelowulf
I'd be more worried about EK's mandos getting the wrath for impersonating the real mandos than the sith vaping a planet.
But they're not impersonating! They're Mando'ade! Only thing more Mando'ade would be Stellar's Maki Clan, and Fett's descandant  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:41 am
You keep thinking all I have are the Maki Clan, sorry... There are alot more then the Maki Clan on my side, they're just the tip of the spear. There are a number of other clans on my side, or at least parts of them. Your side is composed of planet and resource hungery Imperialist Mandos... a side and ideology that was kicked out by the Mandalorians as a whole before the Galactic Civil War. They're the Dar'manda, the outcasts, the lost ones.  

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:48 am
stellarmagic
You keep thinking all I have are the Maki Clan, sorry... There are alot more then the Maki Clan on my side, they're just the tip of the spear. There are a number of other clans on my side, or at least parts of them. Your side is composed of planet and resource hungery Imperialist Mandos... a side and ideology that was kicked out by the Mandalorians as a whole before the Galactic Civil War. They're the Dar'manda, the outcasts, the lost ones.
Not entirely. The Imperialist ones are mainly the ones in charge, or the clones being indoctrined. The common, everyday people aren't.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:54 am
Which means they'll celebrate when my Mandos come in and don't tell them what to do! lol lol lol lol  

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:09 am
stellarmagic
Which means they'll celebrate when my Mandos come in and don't tell them what to do! lol lol lol lol
Not entirely, but pretty much the idea, yeah. They'll still be Loyal to me, plus the fact that if you actually found my base and went ground-side, you'd have a few million clones to go through, all who support Mandalore the Crusader.

But I think everyone's forgotten the eventual Mandalorian Rebellion, which will devastate my force in Legacy 3 or 4. Hopefully by then, I'll have enough other allies to keep the tide at bay.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games