Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 425 426 427 428 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:27 pm

ohh
                ok

other than the troll, how are you ?

★ ★ ★  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:40 pm
@Qyp
::pat pat::  

ricebunnii

theMeji
Crew

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:41 pm
M i t t c! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi, Meji!
                <3

I like the art in your signature, by the way ~

★ ★ ★  

childs menu

Friend

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:47 pm
I be good :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:49 pm
I don't know him well enough to judge, Qyp, but I'm sided towards your opinion as it is.

@ Mittc: I've had a small cold for the past few days, too, but if you consume lots of drugs you're sure to be fine. I recommend Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe Daytime. :D <3
/cough
Actually, better advice would just be to get lots of sleep, eat and drink healthy, and dress in layers rather than risking it with thin or not enough clothes when you might end up somewhere cold.

I've been okay, but with AP exams coming up, I'm beginning to feel a huge monkey on my shoulders. I have a feeling I'm going to be screwed six ways to Sunday if I don't start intensively studying... soon. Very soon.

Kirisuka

Codger

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:50 pm

it be good that you be good
                <:

I ordered my acrylic charms yesterdayyy
                ~ u ~

★ ★ ★  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:54 pm
Kirisuka
I don't know him well enough to judge, Qyp, but I'm sided towards your opinion as it is.

@ Mittc: I've had a small cold for the past few days, too, but if you consume lots of drugs you're sure to be fine. I recommend Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe Daytime. :D <3
/cough
Actually, better advice would just be to get lots of sleep, eat and drink healthy, and dress in layers rather than risking it with thin or not enough clothes when you might end up somewhere cold.

I've been okay, but with AP exams coming up, I'm beginning to feel a huge monkey on my shoulders. I have a feeling I'm going to be screwed six ways to Sunday if I don't start intensively studying... soon. Very soon.

hmmm ok
                I'm really hot right now, and I live in a realy hot part of australia
                and I think I may faint lolol
                I hope you get better and GOOD LUCKKK

★ ★ ★  

childs menu

Friend

Kirisuka

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:56 pm
@ Mittc: Don't die! Personal safety comes first, surround yourself with ice cubes or go sit by the fridge...! ;___;
But all joking aside, be careful, heat stroke is scary. Drink lots of water, don't get dehydrated.

Thanks, I hope you get better too. :>
And yeah, I'll need it, thank youuu~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:57 pm

haha, I will
                yeah, I had heat stroke once
                it was awful

you'll be fineeee

★ ★ ★  

childs menu

Friend

Kirisuka

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:57 pm
Out of curiosity, do you have tests like SATs, ACTs, or AP exams in Australia too? I imagine there are surely Australian counterparts, but... I just don't know the names. :<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:58 pm
asdlfkj head stroke sounds terrible, indeed. Thanks. ;____; <3  

Kirisuka

Codger

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:58 pm
Kirisuka
Out of curiosity, do you have tests like SATs, ACTs, or AP exams in Australia too? I imagine there are surely Australian counterparts, but... I just don't know the names. :<

hmm I'm not 100% sure
                but I'm in year 8 and we have 'NAP' tests
                and I'm sure we have some sort of exams
                /has no idea

★ ★ ★  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:59 pm
@Kiri
btw, what did you use to make the art?
o 3o  

ricebunnii

Kirisuka

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:03 pm
OTL I meant heat stroke.

NAP tests sound nicer that SAT, NAP is like sleeping for a short while, SAT is like you've just been sitted upon. D:
AP tests are tests you take in high school after you've completed a year of a certain class to get college credit and to prove to colleges that you've retained what you learned that year.
For instance, I'll be taking the Calculus AP exam on May 5th, and it essentially covers the course as a whole and if I score well enough I'll be able to skip the class in college and go on to the next level of math.
Most of the time juniors and seniors take it in high school, unfortunately I wound up a sophomore taking two.

@ rice: I used MS paint for the initial sketch, then Photoshop for refining and the blurring. I use an WACOM Intuos3 6x8 tablet to draw instead of an optical mouse. The picture took about 20 minutes. 8D

Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 425 426 427 428 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games