Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:31 pm
I followed Sub through the complex, ending up at what looked like an office... maybe it was his? By the time Sub stopped moving out, he had removed a few boxes from several pieces of furniture.

I pushed my glasses up to my face again and stayed quiet, assuming he'd explain what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:41 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I followed Sub through the complex, ending up at what looked like an office... maybe it was his? By the time Sub stopped moving out, he had removed a few boxes from several pieces of furniture.

I pushed my glasses up to my face again and stayed quiet, assuming he'd explain what he was doing.
"First off, your SNAG." Sub said as he handed Terashi a small communication device. "Or Snagem Network Access Gear, we call it a SNAG for short. It's a communication device used to communicate with other members of the team. Also has a built-in pokedex, GPS, and much more. Oh and an artificial intelligence installed to the network, named GRAY, can assist you through the SNAG with any problems you may have." Sub explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:43 pm
"That's a lot of useful features," I said as I strapped the device to my wrist and considered putting my Academy-issued Pokedex in storage. After making sure the device was secured, I returned my gaze to Sub.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:46 pm
"And this." Sub said taking out a gauntlet-like device from another box. "Is called a Snag Machine, the team's signature tool. It's a device that can be used to alter a Pokeball and allow it to capture trainer owned Pokemon, or as we like to call it, snag them." He explained. "We usually use this to take away Pokemon from people with ill intentions, or perhaps to avoid an undesirable circumstance. Either way, use it as you see fit, you won't be judged for how you use it, or how you don't."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:51 pm
"Probably best to use something like this for emergencies only," I said as I slipped my hand into the gauntlet. "No wonder devotion is a requirement for joining, this is a lot of power you give your members. But I guess maintaining the balance requires power..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:54 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Probably best to use something like this for emergencies only," I said as I slipped my hand into the gauntlet. "No wonder devotion is a requirement for joining, this is a lot of power you give your members. But I guess maintaining the balance requires power..."
"It does, it requires many things, it requires you to be strong, selflessness, and like I previously said, devotion. I won't lie though, you will do things, or be asked to do things, that you won't agree with it, but that's our way. Keeping the balance isn't always an enjoyable experience, but a necessary one." Sub said. "But enough doom and gloom! Here, a few Pokeballs for you." Sub said handing him six Pokeballs. "And this thing too." He said handing him a metal skateboard without wheels. "It's a hoverboard, handy for getting around. It also folds up for easy storage."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 pm
I wasn't looking forward to accepting unsavory missions, but I didn't say anything. I added the Pokeballs to my small collection of supplies without a word. The hoverboard, however, demanded a reaction. "Whoa. Where'd you get something like this?" I asked as I tucked it away.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:02 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I wasn't looking forward to accepting unsavory missions, but I didn't say anything. I added the Pokeballs to my small collection of supplies without a word. The hoverboard, however, demanded a reaction. "Whoa. Where'd you get something like this?" I asked as I tucked it away.
"Made it, of course. Or rather stole blueprints and then made it from stolen goods, you know, the usual." Sub said with a laugh.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 pm
"Oh," I said, feeling a bit nervous. Seems to be a lot of that going around, too.

"Is there anything else?" I asked, although I tried to sound like I wasn't trying to be greedy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:11 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Oh," I said, feeling a bit nervous. Seems to be a lot of that going around, too.

"Is there anything else?" I asked, although I tried to sound like I wasn't trying to be greedy.
"Nope, that's it. Whenever there is a mission you will be notified via your SNAG. And don't worry, we aren't always bad, I know that's what you're thinking." Sub smiled. "Heck, it's more fun to mess with the bad guys anyways, the good guys are too easy to beat."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:15 pm
SubonicXP
TerashiLeonGoken

"Nope, that's it. Whenever there is a mission you will be notified via your SNAG. And don't worry, we aren't always bad, I know that's what you're thinking." Sub smiled. "Heck, it's more fun to mess with the bad guys anyways, the good guys are too easy to beat."
"Yeah, I guess part of maintaining the balance is messing with the good guys sometimes..." I said.

Samurai's yawn caught my attention at the end of my conversation with Sub. "Must be getting late. Mind showing me where the barracks or whatever are?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:39 pm
"Well.. mud IS in its name. maybe it would perfer.."Hawk looked at them and held up Zero to his face as if she were a pair of sunglasses. "A mud bath." He sat there for a second, as if waiting for something. "Ugh." he grunted, putting down Zero and releasing Twelve. "I said, maybe he's perfer... a mud bath!" Twelve groaned and half heartedly said, "Woooooott.(yeaaaaaaaah.)" Hawk sighed, returned the pokemon and looked back at them. "He never wants to participate in my jokes. Soyeah, I figure if we find a pool, we can trick ol Mudkip here into 'swimming' in it... Any idea where sub is?"  

Otternavy

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm
Trigramatic
Tails did not stand. He could stand, but he was tired and the only place he wanted to be right now was on a bed just as Doc Owl told him his wound would recover nicely. Even if that included a long recovery period until he could fully use it again.

"I'm gonna sleep for -so- long," he said.

"Well first things first..." I told Tails, picking the boy up as soon as we arrived. "Thanks Telia." I then told my Pokemon.

"Thank you, Telia!" Tristen said.

"Gardevoir!" she replied.

I then took the boy off to the med lab where Doc resided. "Just hang tight, ok?" I then asked. "Then you can have your chocolate, and bed soon after. Sound good to you?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:55 pm
"Mmm." It was clear that Tails was in agreement. He waved to Telia as they left, but yawned. Sleep couldn't come soon enough.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:20 am
Trigramatic
"Mmm." It was clear that Tails was in agreement. He waved to Telia as they left, but yawned. Sleep couldn't come soon enough.

I brought the fox kid out into the Med Lab. Doc was there, examining files. Apparently with newer people coming into the team means newer medical histories and things of the like...or in some cases, out of date. "Really. Its like once they become of age, they forget that a doctor exists until someone breaks something or gets sick. Hasn't anyone heard of a routine check-up? There supposed to be ROUTINE."

"Machaaaa." Orderly spoke. He didn't really want in that argument.

"Well, speaking of whenever someone gets hurt..." I spoke up.

"....case in point...wait, its young Tails this time? What happened to his hand?" He asked.

"It got cut. Need you to take a look at it. And we're both kind of praying he doesn't need stitches." I said.

"Oh dear."

"I dressed it and everything though to try to prevent infection and whatever, though. Not something that neither one of us wanted to smell though. I swear Doc, do you REALLY have to use Durin berries?" I asked.

"Its the most effective berry to use. Alright, sit Tails down." He said. "Hooo...stitches for Tails...just like when you found him those couple of years ago...seems like it happened yesterday." Doc mused.

I sat Tails down upon a bed for Doc to take off the bandages I had placed on his hand.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games