Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:52 pm

User Image
User Image

Alaine had always been a bit closed off to the world. Even before he started fooling around with Liam. While he couldn't deny he had been worried and a bit angry at Liam for not contacting him. Alaine was more or less the same as he always was. A bit more tired, yes. But he still cared. Try as he might, he couldn't wrap his head around where their conversation went wrong and why Liam wanted to leave. It just didn't make sense. Walking down the hall, he slipped into his office. Flipping on the lights, everything was just as he had left it. Papers littered the floor, trash was overflowing from the wastebasket, and there was a mountain of papers that needed filing. Picking one of the piles he got to work. He could rack his brain all day and he still wouldn't understand why Liam chose to leave. At least like this, he could be a bit more productive. Casting his unwanted thoughts aside, Alaine set to work. He gathered a few garbage bags from one of the desk drawers and began setting things into four other piles; trash went into the garbage bag, bills and papers needing attention went into one pile, things needed filed in the computer went in another, and things needing to go back into the filing cabinet went into another. With this thought process in mind, he slowly but surely cleaned up his office. Alaine didn't care if Samuel had a problem with it. He knew the man had his own way of organizing things. But he could get over it....at least until he attacks the office once more and turns it back into a s**t hole.

An hour passed and Alaine was making good progress. He had managed to find the surface of his desk. As well as a few items he had assumed were lost for good. Still, even with all the cleaning he couldn't forget his conversation with Liam. He was a bit angry with the way he left and felt as though he deserved some kind of explanation. He on the couch, surrounded by piles of stuff. His phone was loose in his hand as he contemplated texting Liam. He wondered if he would even answer him. He seemed in such a rush to get out of there. Groaning, he pulled up his text messages. Hey.......Did you get home alright? he typed. His thumb hovered over the sent button. Suddenly he was feeling nervous. It was stupid to be. But he couldn't help it. After a few more minutes contemplating, he hit send. "Here goes nothing." he said softly to himself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:55 pm
          User Image

Leaving Alaine the way he had he knew he would have to make up for it. He knew that Alaine didn’t deserve to be treated that way. Liam already had a few ideas in mind on how he could make it up to Alaine. As the hour had passed since he had gotten home. Liam had managed to gather all his clothes on his floor and start washing laundry. He also needed to clean his kitchen and clear out his fridge of old food. Liam knew he would need to go shopping for food now that he was home. After throwing a load in the wash, he went about cleaning his kitchen and making notes of what he would need for the week.

His phone was in his pocket still so he knew when it went off. Liam was a little surprised as he pulled his phone from his pocket to see it was Alaine. He sighed a little mostly to himself. Liam leaned against the counter as he thought of something say. Yeah, I got home okay. Working on cleaning up the apartment...I’m sorry about leaving the way I did earlier. He spoke knowing he needed to apologize to Alaine. Liam was willing to recognize that it was his fault he had left, probably because he was overthinking things.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:11 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

【ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ,
                                              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.】

The warmth of the water was slowly fading. He still needed to wash his hair and the lower half of his body. But right now he was enjoying leaning against Micha. Samuel laughed as the male joked with him once more. The idea of getting a pole installed in one of the rooms of the house wouldn't be that hard. If he really so wanted one, he likely could have one installed before lunch. "Tempting as that sounds, no. I was thinking something a little more simple and wouldn't put holes in the floor and ceiling. Like maybe a lap dance or a strip tease." he replied, smirking. If Samuel was going to be making a fool of himself, he preferred to be on the ground when he did so. He didn't think he had the arm or leg strength required to work a pole. Turning towards the male, his arms draped lazily around his neck. He grinned as Micha laughed at his suggestion. It sounded almost perfect. They would walk in, wearing the ugliest pieces of hot garbage Micha could find, hand-in-hand. His parents, brothers, in-laws, and many other family members and friends would be there to bare witness to gayness. Certainly any lingering thoughts of him just "going through a phase" would then be certainly put to rest. If his mother was still in denial than that was something she would have to live with. Leaning up, Samuel kissed the male yet again. He was happy to at last be out and couldn't wait for Micha to meet the rest of his family.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:14 pm

User Image
User Image

Sitting on the couch almost all process of cleaning up had come to a stop. He watched his phone as the message was sent. He didn't know how long he would have to wait. Did Liam really go home? Was he busy? What if he was with someone else? These were just some of the thoughts going through his head. He wasn't looking for an apology. He just wanted to know what was going on in his head. Setting his phone down, he picked up one of the piles and walked over to the filing cabinets, attempting to place them according to Samuel's outrageous system. Whoever said the man was all there clearly hadn't looking in these cabinets. Everything was ordere alphabetically, by date, and for what event. There was one cabinet dedicated entirely to their tax papers, while another was just copies of the club's day planner. As Alaine was putting the items in their proper place, he heard his phone buzz on the table. He glanced over and was able to see if was a text from Liam. He quickly put away the remaining files and pushed the drawer back in. Wadding back to his spot on the couch he picked it up and opened the message.

A bit of relief washed over him. He was glad that he made it home okay. Even more so that he wasn't with anyone. He reread the last bit a few times. the apology was nice, but it still didn't explain anything. "So why did you?" he asked. Any thoughts of further cleaning were put on hold. He watched his phone, hoping for a quick reply. He didn't care if it wasn't the reply that he wanted.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:52 pm
          User Image

The idea of Samuel stripping and dancing sounded amusing, however he knew it would only lead to Samuel getting hurt. He was content with a few other things in mind. Micha could come up with something they both would enjoy and was a lot less damaging to the house. He listened as Samuel laughed as he joked with him. Micha listened as Samuel spoke about a lap dance or strip tease being the safe alternative. He smirked lightly as he still held onto Samuel. ”Might have to make a stop to the bank for that.” Micha teased about the idea of putting money in Samuel’s underwear why he danced. He knew Samuel’s family was still coming to terms with his new self but really it would only help for them to see them together to understand. So far he found Benjamin and Oliver were okay with them being together, but he still felt as if they were just waiting for Samuel to break out of this phase and marry young pretty woman who would make him happy. However sadly that wasn’t going to happen.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:00 pm
          User Image

Liam knew he had a lot to apologize for. However he didn’t think another apology was going to make Alaine happy. He needed to understand a few things and by that he would only get his answer if he asked. Liam was a little worried however asking. He didn’t know what to expect and wasn’t sure if was going to like Alaine’s answer. Liam was tired of the back and forth of games. He wanted to know if things between them would lead somewhere or was this all just a game. Liam wasn’t expecting much just something to know that Alaine was wanting more out of this. If not then what good was it to have him keep trying. He wasn’t surprised by the quick text back, he was actually relieved about it. Liam knew though he should have expected the question.

He sighed as little mostly to himself as he stood there in his kitchen. I don’t know I guess I just have a lot on my mind...and I didn’t know what to say. Liam texted as he moved into the living room to take a seat on his couch. He didn’t really want to have this conversation over the phone but it was the best he could do seeing as Alaine was somewhere else. However all I can think about is where is this going?...Are you happy with what we have or should we even continue? Liam texted back again, he needed to know what Alaine wanted and what he was thinking, after all whenever they were together he did the most talking while Alaine listened.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:40 pm

User Image
User Image

An apology was indeed the last thing he was wanting from Liam. Why couldn't he just spit it out? The man had no problem telling him what he was up to the last month. So he didn't see why this should be any different. Bad thoughts crept into his mind. Without really knowing the other parties thoughts, it was hard to keep them at bay. Hugging his legs to his chest, he stared at his phone. The minutes felt like hours and he wondered if Liam had really gotten his message. Another minute passed and his phone buzzed as with the announcement of another text. Snatching up the device he opened the text and quickly read it. He read it a second time to make sure he'd read it right. "Don't know what to say.....what the hell does that even mean?!" he asked no one in particular. Feeling a bit angry, he set his phone aside. He was being irrational and he was well aware of it. Although this wasn't the conversation to be having over the phone, he was a bit glad right that it was. At least then Liam wouldn't get to witness him act like a fool. Beside him his phone buzzed again. He was a bit conflicted to look. A part of him feared for the worst. While the other wondered what more he had to say. Picking up the device, he slid his thumb across the screen and read. It was official, Liam was an idiot. Or he was....in that moment he really didn't know.

It took him several attempts to word his reply in a nonthreatening manner. If he wasn't feeling unwanted before, he certainly was now. How could Liam think like that? He'd invited him into his home, clung to him all night, kissed him like his life depended on it, and still he had the nerve to ask him if he wanted to be with him. Setting his phone back down, Alaine returned to his cleaning. It was stupid to get mad but he was. He thought he was being pretty obvious about his feelings towards Liam. Picking up one of the trash piles he threw it into the garbage bag then turned to glare at his phone. With a huff, he walked back to the table and picked up his phone once more. "Does putting a label on things mean that much to you?......Or is this your way of saying you just want to go back to being my employee?" he replied. Hitting send he was feeling even more antsy. Now he'd done it. He ran his mouth and turned nothing into something. He couldn't help his behavior. He'd always been quiet and only speaking when he had something to say. He thought Liam also knew this...guess not.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:00 pm
          User Image

At the moment LIam was probably overthinking and overanalyzing things. He had to admit he spent too much time in his head and not enough talking about it. Liam knew that Alaine was a quiet person by nature unless he had something to say. He however wished he wasn’t so blank face about everything. Liam didn’t need labels but he needed something to understand. However to him kiss and touching in bed didn’t really amount to much. If he wanted to he could pay someone to do that. Liam although didn’t want anyone else. He preferred Alaine as much closed off as he was, he would still prefer him. Liam liked Alaine and enjoyed spending his time with him. He knew that Alaine wouldn’t always pay attention to him. Liam had to admit he was used to the attention and practically expected it but he knew that wasn’t how Alaine was.

After sending the texts, he felt like an idiot. With the response back from Alaine he couldn’t help but becoming annoyed. As if he wanted to be Alaine’s employee. He wondered if Alaine got what he was saying. Liam sighed almost not wanting to respond to the question but knew he had to. No that’s not what I’m saying, but you’re obviously thinking it...What I want is you Alaine, I don’t need some sappy label on this, but I need to know if you’re mine… He texted back. His words weren’t meant to be possessive, but in a way he couldn’t help it. Liam saw the look of the other men and women in the clubs. Who's to say why he was so important to catch the boss’ attention.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:33 am

User Image
User Image

Alaine knew he was being unfair. But Liam wasn't either. He wasn't being straightforward and he wasn't making sense. Alaine thought it was obvious how he felt. He was quiet with most barely and rarely showed affection towards anyone. Including his best friend. He would have thought Liam would have been happy to know he was the only receiving his attention. After sending his text, he regretted his words. He shouldn't make the male choose like that. Chewing his nails, he anxiously awaited his reply. The minutes ticked by and he knew he should not have said that. Just as before, he watched his phone. When it buzzed at last, he nearly jumped out of his skin. Even through text message, Liam sounded annoyed, though rightfully so. But Alaine was annoyed too. He was almost ready to give up on the conversation....not before saying his peace though. Well what am I supposed to think? You’ve been on edge since you got back and you’re treating me like I’m made of glass…...And what do you mean you need to know I’m yours? Whose else would I be? I haven’t been with anyone else in ages! You know this! Hitting send, Alaine tossed his phone to the other end of the couch. ”Stupid Liam.” he muttered under his breath. Pulling his legs close, he curled himself into a corner of the couch. It was stupid to get so angry, but he couldn’t help himself. He couldn’t deal with Liam’s self doubt issues on top of running the club, cleaning up this pigsty, and just making sure he took care of his daily needs. He frowned down at his knees and took a few calming breaths. In all the ways he’d imagined this conversation to go, this was not one of them. He threw another glare at his phone. With an angry sigh, he reached over to grab it. Holding it between his hands, he looked to check the message status. ”C’mon buzz damn it.” he muttered.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:57 am
          User Image

The idea of texting back and forth was not helping things. If anything it was making things worse. Liam didn’t know what Alaine was thinking or feeling. He especially didn’t know what his mood was without looking at him. Liam knew that he had been pretty careful around Alaine, but he hadn’t meant to treat him differently. He knew however that he wasn’t treating him the same. Liam thought Alaine wasn’t going to be texting him back after his last text, but it appeared he was wrong. Opening up the text, he read the text over a few times, before finally just stuffing it in his pocket. LIam didn’t want to have this conversation over text anymore. He couldn’t just sit here either. Liam stood putting his shoes back on and grabbing his keys. He left the apartment locking the door behind him. Liam needed to see Alaine, to straighten everything out and not over the phone.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:34 pm

User Image
User Image

Sitting with his phone he stared blankly at the screen. Now he'd really done it. Though as harsh as his message was, he felt nothing he said was wrong. He waited impatiently for a reply that never came. Ten minutes passed and still nothing. "Well fine. ******** you too." he said to the device setting it face down. Rising up from the couch, Alaine continued his cleaning. In his anger, the office was quickly put into better shape. Files were filed, trash was thrown away, the desks were cleaned off, and floor was cleared. Before he knew it, it was actually looking like an office. Samuel was going to hate it but he didn't care. It got some of his frustration out of his system and he could walk through the place without tripping. Tying up the bag, Alaine moved it into the hallway. He had the thought of taking it outside but just not right now. Walking back to the couch he flopped down and picked up his phone. "So that's it? You're not going to talk to me anymore?" he asked, hitting the send button. He laid back with an arm behind his head. When the male didn't immediately reply back, he closed out his text messages and opened up Spotify. Music was always good for the soul. Scrolling over to his library he picked the first song on his playlist.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:57 am
          User Image

Liam wasn’t ignoring Alaine he was on his way to find him. He knew Alaine after leaving him wasn’t likely to go back home. Liam found the only option was the club. It was like his second home away from home. He could only imagine that Alaine was probably locked in the office cleaning or working on paperwork. As he drove toward the club, a thought came to mind. He pulled into the parking lot of the local florist. Liam had never really bought anything for Alaine unless it was food related. He wanted to buy him something nice and meaningful. Liam parked his car and went into the little shop. The instant smell of different floral scents mixed together as one. He walked through the shop looking here and there. Liam felt his phone go off and pulled it out. He took note of Alaine’s tone over the text. I’m on my way to find you...Just making a stop first be there in half an hour. Liam texted back as he stuffed his phone into his pocket to give Alaine something to think about.

After looking through the shop, his eyes finally landed on something suiting of Alaine. They were white little flower shaped like stars, which had a purple center. He got the attention of one of the employees and bought two dozen of them. Liam left the florist with flowers in hand. He set them beside him in the car, then took off heading toward the club to find Alaine.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:12 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

【ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ,
                                              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.】

Samuel was no dancer and he wasn't looking to end up hurting himself. He could do that on his own time and not be in his underwear while doing it. Though the idea of making a fool of himself in front of Micha didn't bother him. After all he'd lost count of just how many times before he'd made a fool of himself in front of the male. As the male teased him again, he shook his head. "Uh-uh, I don't want your money." he said, leaning closer. "Just you." Tilting his head a bit to the side, he leaned in and kissed Micha's lips. Samuel wasn't that much concerned if his family never came around. This was who he was. Like or not he wasn't going back in the closet and he absolutely refused act as if he was something he's not whether in public or at the next get together.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:34 pm

User Image
User Image

Alaine wasn't expecting anymore replies from Liam. After all, why should he. He allowed his music to fill the room as he stared up at the ceiling. Under his breath he softly sang along. The minutes ticked by. He thought of going home but what would be the point. He had nothing to do. At least here he could keep on cleaning and get some other work done that he had been neglecting. Especially now that he found the long forgotten surface of his desk. Looking at it now, it was almost strange to see it so clean. It had been at least four months since he last saw it. Underneath all the paperwork there was nothing special. Just a glass name plate that Samuel had given him, some trays, and miscellaneous office supplies. The desk was made of wood with no outstanding designs or details. He wouldn't allow Samuel to be that generous.

Sitting up the song faded from one into another. A few seconds later, his phone buzzed. He didn't even have to guess who it was but his words did both surprise him and intrigue him. He wondered what sort of stop it was the male was making. And what happens if you get here past half an hour? Do I pay you directly...? he replied. Alaine laughed at his own joke but he wondered if Liam would get it. Did they they still air that stupid slogan about free pizza? He doubted it. Too many people were probably using a timer or cheating by setting their clocks five minutes fast. Rising from the couch he moved towards his desk and sat behind it. He dabbled on his computer to make the time go faster. Though he couldn't help being impatient. What was so special that Liam was coming back and couldn't tell him over the phone? He didn't get it. He sat in the swivel chair and waited, hoping it wouldn't be much longer.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:08 pm
          User Image

The idea of watching Samuel dance seemed a little painful. Not that he was bothered by the male’s dance moves. Seeing Samuel dance in his mind, probably was just as vivid was it was in real life. Micha was curious as to if it would live up to his imagination. He was tempted to find out, but perhaps later. Micha laughed softly as Samuel spoke denying him the chance to put money his underwear. He smiled as Samuel spoke watching as he came closer soon kissing him. Micha closed his eyes returning the kiss. He pulled Samuel closer around the waist as he kissed him. Micha threaded his fingers behind Samuel’s back as he held onto him. He pulled back from the kiss, ”Who said it was going to be real money?” Micha spoke teasing Samuel as he kissed him again. His hands sliding down to grab Samuel’s a** as they kissed.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games