Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face at the explanation. “Sounds ridiculously uncomfortable.” He muttered. Jor snorted at the comment. “Being a human is uncomfortable.” He muttered. Though he was being pleasant enough, he clearly still held a low opinion of humans. Tony rolled his eyes at the man but didn’t respond. There would be some work to be done between them. Leaning his head on Loki’s shoulder, he soothed the god over the bond. ‘If you don’t want to do whatever Hela is talking about, don’t. Fenrir is doing fine as a puppy right now.’ He whispered over the bond. He figured things had just changed for Loki so the god may not approach things as he would have before. He didn’t even want to think about how long it had been since he was really in a parenting roll.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:23 am
MDaylus

Loki still did not look to his children as they discussed transformations around him with tony trying to understand. Green eyes darted up to tony when the man leaned his head on his should and a soothing came across the bond. "It is not that I do not wish to do it." Loki responded across the bond. His words were truth, it was that he didnt want to teach his son the proper way to shift. He had even tried when Tony was out of the room in forms other than a wolf. Transform slowly was not pleasing to the eye and sometimes was a bit painful. But that wasn't it at all, loki just couldnt, no wouldn't take the form of a wolf.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony turned a curious look to Loki when the god responded to him. Blinking, he slowly realized what was wrong and his gaze softened slightly. ‘It’s alright babe…..Fenrir’s smart, he’ll figure it out…..and if we have to, we’ll figure out some other way to help him learn how to transform.” He promised, emphasizing that they’d figure it out together. Tony my not know much about magic, but he was willing to bet that between him and Loki, they’d work it out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki could feel Tony's realization about why he refused to show Fenrir in such a form but he wondered if his mate truly got it. He decided that perhaps her might in some way but there was no way Tony could know that taint of that form, the bleeding anger that came with it. "It is easier to learn from that form but I just cant." Loki responded when Tony assured him that his son was smart and that they would figure it out. Hela watched the silent conversation and shot Tony a questioning and demanding look.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled. ‘Loki…no one is going to pressure you to do anything. Fenrir is still happy and healthy, so what if it takes a little longer for him to turn human?’ he reassured Loki. ‘Don’t worry about it too much, especially not today.’ Meeting Hela’s eyes, he smiled slightly and gave a little shake of the head. If Loki didn’t want to share, then he wasn’t going to make the reasoning known. As if sensing that he was being thought off, Fenrir jumped up into their laps, spooking Mischief up onto the back of the couch. The wolf pup made himself comfortable, stretched across tony and Loki’s laps. “Does this happen often? I like everyone being here.” He said, using his magic to speak as Jor had when he was a serpent. Fenrir didn’t talk often, the concentration and control of his magic needed for it a little too far beyond his skills.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony assured him that he wasn't going to pressure him to shift and that Fenrir was still happy. He vaguely wondered how long that would last, how long before Fenrir wanted to be like his siblings and got upset because he couldn't manage it the way loki had been showing him. He gave anot her nod when he was told not to worry about such things for the day. His mate was right today was a day for celebrating family. The god was quickly drawn from his thoughts when Mischief scrambled to the back of the couch as Fenrir jumped into his lap. A smile took over Loki's face at his pup's insertion into the center of attention. "Not as often as I would like but you and I shall try to convince everyone to come more often.” Loki chuckled nuzzling Fenrir's neck.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed as he ended up with wolf in his lap. Resting a hand on the pup’s back, he watched Loki and Fenrir with a little smile. The pup wagged his tail and made a happy sound when Loki said they would try to get people to come by more often. Fenrir was always more than happy to accept Loki’s affection and attention, leaning closer and soaking it in. “Really? Everyone will come more?” he asked, looking to his family as if searching for confirmation. All of his siblings nodded. Even if they couldn’t come often, coming on occasion was more than they’d had before.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:13 pm
MDaylus

"Well we will have to ask them. I am sure we can convince your siblings with no problem but I think you'll have to plead with your grandmother. Perhaps if you turn those puppy eyes on her she will agree." Loki smiled with a mischievous look at his mother. He was glad all the siblings agreed without hesitation. He knew his mother would be harder with all her duties. Thor was always about mostly, so Fenrir had his uncle and loki himself of course.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir listened to his mother, tail wagging more and more. Turning to look at Frigga, the goddess gave Loki a warning look, but it was too late, Fenrir was off the couch and jumping into her lap instead, licking her face and wiggling enough that she was forced to hold him, laughing the whole time. “I will visit when I can.” She finally promised.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki did not hide his grin from his mother when she gave him a warning look. He laughed though when Fenrir launched from his lap to his grandmother's wiggling and licking her face. Hearing his mother promise to visit when she could. He smiled in relief and happiness. It was pleasing to have his whole family together. "If you'll excuse me I need to check on the dishes I was preparing for dinner." Loki stated standing and moving to the kitchen.

Natasha watched Loki move back to the kitchen before moving towards Frigga. "Your majesty, might I borrow you in private for a moment." Natasha questioned quietly.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir calmed a little when Frigga agreed to visit. Sitting there, he watched Mischief jump from the couch and soon followed to play with her, being as careful as he could with the petite kitten. Frigga was watching contently when Natasha approached. Looking to her curiously, the queen nodded slightly. “Please, just call me Frigga…..Here and now, I am just a mother.” She said with a little smile. Standing, she slowly followed the spy, hands clasped in front of her.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:36 am
MDaylus

"Frigga then." Natasha acknowleged at the request. She led the queen a bit away from everyone and down the hall to make sure they were out of ear shot and eye sight. "I have a few questions about Loki that I am afraid I can not ask him without spooking him considerably." Natasha explained when she was sure they were clear. "I thought you would be the best to answer such questions and save myself from alerting Loki to my knowledge and scaring him." she continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga trailed behind Natasha, growing more and more curious as they slipped farther and farther from the others. Pausing as Natasha stopped, she listened to the woman, face remaining unchanged. She wasn’t exactly sure what Natasha knew and where her questions would lead. Her son had many secrets and there was no telling which Natasha had found out, though she had a feeling that she knew which it was. “I may answer you, but I promise nothing.” She said slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:13 pm
MDaylus

Natasha knee she must look suspicious to the queen pulling the matriarch away from everyone else. Even if the spy had no I'll intentions. When Frigga said that she might answer the spy but made no promises Natasha nodded. "Alright then, first question then how long does a jotun pregnancy last?” Natasha questioned. As far as she could tell Loki was just about in his third month and if it were a normal pregnancy he would already be showing. However she had seen nothing.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga took a slow breath at the question, so Natasha did know about the pregnancy, and certainly without Loki’s knowledge. Yet another to know before Anthony. It seemed like the father of her grandchild would truly end up being the last to know of this. “About a year on Midgard….sometimes a little longer. Asgardian pregnancies as well.” She answered slowly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games