Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:49 pm
Tomoe gasped when she saw him and quickly tried to take out her katana. "Why?! What did I ever do to you...? Besides killing phantom... which was tecnically your fault!" she yelled at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:50 pm
)(The stench of the illusion smell.. , correction.

and my parents want to eat with me. Brb)  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:52 pm
(Ok...ow...I just sat on a toothpick..*notices people thinking he is retarded and random*. It's true too...it hurt..)

Yuan released her for a second and looked down. "It's...nothing...personal...only...orders...from...from..." Oddly Yuan had succumbed to the same fate as Phantom had, his true words would not come out well and were strung out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:54 pm
(wat i miss?)  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
(Just Yuan ranting and me sitting on a toothpick...scratch the latter.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:58 pm
(hahah nice XDD) she walks up to them "hey, wheres dad?" she asked then saw Yuan "who are you?" she thinks then remembers him  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:59 pm
(XD Ookay.... just rub where it hurts X3)

Tomoe looked at him and lowered her sword. "Orders... from who...?" she said, noticing that he was struggling the same way Phantom was. "C'mon... You can tell me..." she said, trying to sound as if she was on his side, trying to manipulate him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:04 pm
(I'm not rubbing my...)

Yuan looked at his hand. A necklace with a blue gem ornant was dangling. It had slipped off. "From...Yuan..." he said confusingly. He wrapped the necklace around his arm and a change went through him again. "Heh. Where were we?"  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:05 pm
(XDD hahha) she looks at them "tomoe.....wheres Will?" she whispered to her, she looks around  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:07 pm
Yuan looked at Bella. "Oh...hell there...hey aren't you uh...hmm...Will's mate?"  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:08 pm
(....ow.. welll...yeah.. the only random and stupid thing that has ever happened me was when i was cleaning with the vacuum and let the metal tube falll on my injured toe.... from habit.

I yelled.)

Juno looks around, trying to see if Esuna is right. "Ok... can you dispell the illusion? I can't hear if Tomoe's in trouble or not..!" he says, very nervous

Esuna closes her eyes, and, from her forehead, a small thing erupt,s and opens itself, a large pupil. This large pupil opened itself, as a large mouth ,and sucked the pieces and bits of the illusion, showing Yuan with Tomoe, as they where speaking.

He nods, taking out his blade, noticing that Tomoe hasnt attacked him, grolwing a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:10 pm
she looks at him "yes...why do you ask?"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:12 pm
(X3)

Tomoe backed away slowly. No... I haven't seen Will... I'm a little busy sis... talk to you later... she said to her in her mind as she grabbed her sword again. (Lol so.. he isn't Yuan... weeiiird and confusing... XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:13 pm
Yuan smiled as he pointed away. When she looked he sent an illusion into her, making her see Nightbane killing Valdamt as he disappeared from her view.

Nightbane was at the top of the stairs trying to get through a weird barrier. He looked at it and realized this was Yuan's doing. Yet, why couldn't they see him? (it's one of his tricks, making you think it's a dead end).  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:14 pm
her eyes widen "No!!" she yelled running towards them, tears starting to form  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games