Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:51 am
OmegaDragon
... I won't ask what happened but please someone tell me Doomie is ok... This all just kinda scared me half to death.
*hugs* I'm sure she's fine. Last I heard, she was staying with her godfather, and plans for evacuation were still underway.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:53 am
The conversation that took place while I was away has me greatly concerned.  

OmeTheDragon

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:53 am
OmegaDragon
... I won't ask what happened but please someone tell me Doomie is ok... This all just kinda scared me half to death.

I dunno what happened exactly either...but I didn't see anything about her being not okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:56 am
OmegaDragon
The conversation that just took place seems to have had more to do with BiNeko's opinion on the matter than with the actual status of Doomies current situation. *pats your head* Please relax, until we hear otherwise, we can only assume that she's fine. She's been good about keeping us posted, though. 3nodding  

Manda_Tifa

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:59 am
I will try ... Everyone else seems so mad though...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:03 am
Manda_Tifa
OmegaDragon
The conversation that just took place seems to have had more to do with BiNeko's opinion on the matter than with the actual status of Doomies current situation. *pats your head* Please relax, until we hear otherwise, we can only assume that she's fine. She's been good about keeping us posted, though. 3nodding

Yeah, from what I gather...BiNeko did something that the others dissaprove of relating to Doomie's situation. I saw some comments about BiNeko's actions possibly causing Doomie problems, but no word of anything actually happening to her.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:04 am
OmegaDragon
I know....I went to work and came back and everyone's fur was ruffled.... sweatdrop But nothing speaks of Doomie's status, so I try not to worry so much....*offers you some chocolate*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:05 am
I couldn't have asked for a better night...well, I guess some things could have ended up better....but still...SUCH a great day overall for once!

Finally got the amplifier in my car wired up, so all I need to do now is mount the speakers into their boxes and wire those in...

After that, I went out to spend some time with about 10 furries and watch movies...well, TV shows...mostly Father of the Pride. Also played a couple rounds of DDR.
After the big group hangout, I went to the "furry apartment" here in southwest Virginia. They call it so because it's 3 furries living the same apartment, which is pretty much the highest concentration of furries under one roof in our area.

Anyway, went there, played about 5 hours of video games...soooo much fun. I would have stayed longer, but I have to work around 1:30pm today, so I do need to get some sleep. xp

But I can't wait until next weekend to do it all over again!

~

And I as well hope everything is going well for Doomie!

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:21 am
I really wish that izzy hadn't had her posts removed, I don't see the point... she can't undo what was done, and she can't fix what she did. but what I do have to say, what's done is done... there's no point dwelling on it... and you have to think about it from her perspective... she's only seen doomie's parents to be sweet and caring, so she believes them when they say something's wrong with doomie, rather then believing doomie talking about all the hurt and heartache that they've caused her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 am
Regard the situation. We can't change what happened, we just need to work on finding a solution. I will say this, appearances can be very decieving.

Anyway, a couple of things have happened in my life. My father is now needing tests after seeing the cardiologist and he's on some of the same medication my sister is on. But it's been comfirmed he's a pre-diabetic, meaning he'll live IF he looks after himself and eats right. But that is all for now.  

Crenn

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:36 am
Manda_Tifa
OmegaDragon
I know....I went to work and came back and everyone's fur was ruffled.... sweatdrop But nothing speaks of Doomie's status, so I try not to worry so much....*offers you some chocolate*

She is the one that told Doomie's brother about her plans to move.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:17 am
Printer works, at last. Turns out my aunt gave me the wrong cartridges for my printer. AUGH. Now all is going smoothly.......for now. I can only hope I didn't damage anything while I was messing about with the wrong ink cartridges trying to get them to work.......

Happy now. *picks flowers, gives to everyone*  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:32 am
Diana Vulpes
Manda_Tifa
OmegaDragon

She is the one that told Doomie's brother about her plans to move.
I thought Doomie said she told her brother.... eek (Edit: She did...on page 282)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:41 am
Manda_Tifa
I thought Doomie said she told her brother.... eek (Edit: She did...on page 282)

Right, I remeber her saying she regrests telling her brother. Maybe this person meant they told her brother to tell her parents. None of us really know what happened, but this girl say she knows Doomie IRL and attempted to thwart her plans of moving. She things those of us are all rapists and murders trying to lure Doomie to her death.

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:06 am
Diana Vulpes
Manda_Tifa

Right, I remeber her saying she regrests telling her brother. Maybe this person meant they told her brother to tell her parents. None of us really know what happened, but this girl say she knows Doomie IRL and attempted to thwart her plans of moving. She things those of us are all rapists and murders trying to lure Doomie to her death.
Ah...I see.... rolleyes

We're all entitled to our opinion, but we're all adults as well....Let her think what she will, it's probably just her way of caring....Either way, it doesn't seem to affect Doomie in her decision to leave, and it doesn't really hurt us right or left....so let's all just calm down and return to complaining about life. 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games