Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:56 pm

Yep... I can't cook... I just screwed up Mac'N'Cheese... ;(
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:02 pm

I can never beat Slap A Woman perfectly.

Even if I get all the way through rounds 1-4 flawlessly, I always miss so badly at least once in the 5th round that I get hit with a counter attack.

At least the ending is cool, considering the story.

Lowborn woman marries into a family of prestige, only to lose her husband the next day. They don't think she's worth a damn, so she quite literally bitchslaps them all over the place until she gets everything.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Delakar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:06 pm

Darkened Angel
I can never beat Slap A Woman perfectly.

Even if I get all the way through rounds 1-4 flawlessly, I always miss so badly at least once in the 5th round that I get hit with a counter attack.

At least the ending is cool, considering the story.

Lowborn woman marries into a family of prestige, only to lose her husband the next day. They don't think she's worth a damn, so she quite literally bitchslaps them all over the place until she gets everything.
wow is was the wrong time to tune into a conversation.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:15 pm

There's no such thing as the wrong time...

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:35 pm

I like the defense games where if you play smart, you can setup a defense so flawless that you never have to do anything yourself. Such as in Age of War with 4 Ion Cannons in the last age.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:40 pm

Darkened Angel
I keep getting different ideas of what it can be, and the more he refuses to tell me, the worse I assume, etc.

If it was me, I'd wanna know. If it was him, I need to, since I kinda depend on him for some things. So, hopefully he's realized that and isn't telling me because it's someone else, preferably maybe only someone he knows and not a family member.

I've been a bit worried since you brought it up. ._. Keep us posted?

And, on a lighter note ...

Missing nin Itachi
*gasp!* can it really be? CW!!!! *super glomp*

*glomps and hugs* ^_^

Hi there! And, yes it is. 3nodding

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:46 pm

I think we need a party.

We need music, food, blacklights, girls, guys, a skinned cat, and three feet of rubber tubing...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:49 pm

Well, assuming that human organs work as a substitute for the rubber tubing, I can bring that bit...

elvisnake

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:51 pm

I could always use a radiator cap and a pack of rubber bands if the hose thing doesn't work out...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:02 pm

Well, Bro's finally told me.

He was pissed off because the doctor's office was only supposed to call at a time he'd be home since they can't tell me for confidential reasons and all that stuff.

Anyways, he snapped and later when he was upset it was because he went off a bit at me when I had nothing to do with it since it was their fault.

And it turns out it's nothing life-threatening.

The only bad part is that all day since I've quite literally worried myself sick. I probably won't be on too much longer.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:18 pm

Darkened Angel
Well, Bro's finally told me.

He was pissed off because the doctor's office was only supposed to call at a time he'd be home since they can't tell me for confidential reasons and all that stuff.

Anyways, he snapped and later when he was upset it was because he went off a bit at me when I had nothing to do with it since it was their fault.

And it turns out it's nothing life-threatening.

The only bad part is that all day since I've quite literally worried myself sick. I probably won't be on too much longer.

Phew! *hugs*

At least it's not as bad as feared. But yes, I imagine that took it out o' you. @_@

With that said, here's hoping that tommorow will be a better day for you. ^^
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:21 pm

elvisnake

Mac + Cheese is me fave food. ^^ I can make a pretty groovy batch of it, meself.

It also seems that having some new outfits has caught on with you. ^^ Fun, isn't it? ^__^

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:33 pm

I have a bad headache right now. stressed

Figures this was gonna happen.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:34 pm

I had one earlier. ._. Though a brief nap did help some.

AFK Masturbating

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:41 pm

Celestia Whitesword
elvisnake

Mac + Cheese is me fave food. ^^ I can make a pretty groovy batch of it, meself.

It also seems that having some new outfits has caught on with you. ^^ Fun, isn't it? ^__^
Oh, yeah. I'm having quite a bit of fun playing around with new stuff. Not "having" to wear the wolf stuff is liberating...
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games