Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:30 pm

(haha)
The smoke was accually sleeping gas able to harm any being. Echo and lizzy yawns "kat...what.....is......that...................." she falls back, lizzy falling foward
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:42 pm

"I-i dont kno-" kat was cut off as she colasped and fell into a deep sleep beside echo and lizz then the door open and people with masked came in 2 already holding bane and night as they lay uncounciose

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:50 pm

Echo awoke with something dripping on her face, she opens her eyes and blinks, "Ugh" she sits up, wiping the water off. "where am i?" she looks around "Lizzy?"

Lizzy woke up to someone crying "hello?" she sits up and rubs her eyes "someone there?" she stands "Mommy?" she looks aorund "Mommy?" tears started to form "MOMMY!" she screams then starts to cry
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:54 pm

e-echo..?" kat asked siting up groggly she saw her shadow in the dark along with 2 other in the corner it was bane and night both were in chains and so was echo and kat they were in some kind of dungeon lizy was further down in another jailish cell she was in there with alex and 2 other lil kids one crying a lil girl

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:58 pm

"baby im gonna come okay" she gets up and starts to make alot of rucus "lizzy" she pulls and screams out

Lizzy looks over at alex, she runs over and hugs him, she sniffs

"Shut up" a guy said walking in and kicking the cage, he smirks "so helpless, its so funny"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:10 pm

(there more in a jail cell then a cage and all of us are chained down so we cant escape i have not planed anything thats gonna happen so well its all random)
"will you be quite!!" a screamed at echo angerly he threw a rock right at her hiting her in the eye
kat growled but the gaurd just walked off
kat looked down towards lizzy and alex she whimpered
"alex...i hope hes ok" kat whispred then she looked at echo "are you ok?|
alex woke up slowly whimpering he looked around "mom..lizzy? were are you" he saw elizabeth but no sighn of kat he began 2 cry a little

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:20 pm

(brb gotta play bingo XDD lolz)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Aprilbaby1
(brb gotta play bingo XDD lolz)

(aww....i have 2 go 2 bed soon...hurry back me wanna rp)

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:46 pm

(haha lost 1 n won 1 XD)
Echo whimpers, clutching her eye "yea im fine" she said

Lizzy hugs alex and sniffs "i want my mommy"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:52 pm

blood was comeing out between echos fingers were she held the cut and kat gasped

alex nodded huging lizzy back he stroked her hair gently trying 2 confort her though he felt just as scared and upset he tryed 2 be brave

kat moved over as close as she could with the chains 2 echo and handed her a a pieze of her short to help the bleeding
"head wounds always bleed alot i think he scraped the top eyebrow of your eye" kat said gently

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:00 pm

"b*****d" she mutters and presses the cloth to her eye "thanks" she sighs "how did we get into this mess?"

heavy boots clanked against the floor "you with the bleeding eye and you, with the teeth, your going on a little ride" he grins a toothy grin and opens the door, he presses a button an the chains jerked them to their feet. "lets go" he orders the two beside him and they go and grab their chains, they pull then, dragging them out of the cell.

Lizzy takes in a shaky breath "we have to find a way out" she whispered so nobody could hear them
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:03 pm

kat followed silently looking at echo worried now and then she also glared at the people pulling them

alex nodded looking around at the cell "i dont see any way out..he whsipered"

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:06 pm

"i dont think they know what we are" she whispered "maybe we can dig our way out" (iz he human or still wolf??)

Echo rubs her eye, she looks over at kat "count to three then we attack, i dont think they know what we are" she thought to kat
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:10 pm

(hes in human )
"ok" he whsipered and he turned wolf slowly silver wolf hair all down his body he turned full wolf

kat nodded she counted 2 three then she attacked them kneeing one in the gut then she bit into another one then they were both down easly kat began to laugh just as alarms went off and 5 people came in holding electric tazers they shot them at echo and kat shoting eletric jolts down both there bodies

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:13 pm

lizzy slowly starts to shift as well, black and blue fur forming all along her body before her muzzle formed and her eyes turned golden, she starts to dig, it was pretty easy since the ground was a little wet

Echo twitched and fell down, laying there, she waited until two of them walked up to her and poked her, thats when she quickly turned around, half shifted and launched at them, growling, her wolf fangs showing
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games