Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Talim656

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:36 am
She's not human, I think. O.O  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:41 pm
Yeah I think so to, but WHAT is she? I mean sometimes they make her like a wraith or something...and then they make her normal. Ugh. That woman is just WEIRD, but awesome in just how disturbingly creepy she is.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:40 am
She gently bites snowy's tail and tugs a bit "come play with me" she sits rather cutely her tail swaying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:19 am
Angel Marie Luna
She gently bites snowy's tail and tugs a bit "come play with me" she sits rather cutely her tail swaying

Snowy yipped and mewed a little when she bit his tail  

Snowspartan1399

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:14 pm
Firetiger gets out of the pool, still watching the kittens. "Do you have other forms than yer normal one 'n that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:23 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Yeah I think so to, but WHAT is she? I mean sometimes they make her like a wraith or something...and then they make her normal. Ugh. That woman is just WEIRD, but awesome in just how disturbingly creepy she is.

I think they said like an experiment Membrane made~  

Talim656

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:51 am
firetiger42
Firetiger gets out of the pool, still watching the kittens. "Do you have other forms than yer normal one 'n that?"

Snowy looks up at her curiously and tilts his head in confusion  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:49 am
Talim656
Ayanami Rei First Child

Hmmmm...I could see that teacher being some sort of experiment thing. It WOULD explain a lot about her >.>;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656
Ayanami Rei First Child

Hmmmm...I could see that teacher being some sort of experiment thing. It WOULD explain a lot about her >.>;

Yeeeah, it would. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:15 am
"So Talim...what do you want to do now?" She grins as she hugs the other girl, before kissing her on the cheek. "You know you really should give us women a try, we will rock your world."  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:30 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
"So Talim...what do you want to do now?" She grins as she hugs the other girl, before kissing her on the cheek. "You know you really should give us women a try, we will rock your world."

Eeew *Wipes off kiss* No thanks, I'd rather stay single.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:34 am
Pouts and shakes her head. "What is wrong with today's youth that they don't want to experiment? Why back in my day lots of girls would experiment, or practice kissing with their female friends!" 3nodding  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Pouts and shakes her head. "What is wrong with today's youth that they don't want to experiment? Why back in my day lots of girls would experiment, or practice kissing with their female friends!" 3nodding

No, I'm serious. I'd rather stay single than date anyone. That's just the way I am~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 pm
"Well then you're in luck! Experimentation does not count as dating! It's a non-commitment agreement, that both of us have fun, but can do whatever we want with other people!" heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:30 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
"Well then you're in luck! Experimentation does not count as dating! It's a non-commitment agreement, that both of us have fun, but can do whatever we want with other people!" heart

Noo.  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games