Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:43 pm

.........-mayun stared quietly at yumi, and nemu chatted with ed, curious about his murderings-
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:45 pm

RCT-1107 sev
.........-mayun stared quietly at yumi, and nemu chatted with ed, curious about his murderings-
"can we talk somewere yumi wont hear? i technically killed her" he said pointing to the living room

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:45 pm

*yumi had no expression, and walked back to the shelf and pulled out the bomb book, ignoring everything*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:49 pm

-nemu followed him into the living room, where they chatted more-she mentioned a flashback or something of sort?

-mayun leaned against the wall, watching yumi still, he licked his lips and fangs-

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:52 pm

*yumi sensed him there but still ignored him. although she knew it was rude, she listened to the bomb book*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:52 pm

RCT-1107 sev
-nemu followed him into the living room, where they chatted more-she mentioned a flashback or something of sort?

-mayun leaned against the wall, watching yumi still, he licked his lips and fangs-
"yhea, some wierd thing took us to the past, three times, in diferent days, but around the same epoch... well the 18th century, i was already born by then... no i'm not a vampire"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:53 pm

-he pulled out a small book of his own, it was full of haiku's-
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Arelia_AmaChocolata
*yumi sensed him there but still ignored him. although she knew it was rude, she listened to the bomb book*
ed is one hell of a jackass eh?

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles
RCT-1107 sev

"yhea, some wierd thing took us to the past, three times, in diferent days, but around the same epoch... well the 18th century, i was already born by then... no i'm not a vampire"

nemu smiled-thats awesome......i wish i could do that....or have a similar experiance...then i could see my mother again

notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
ed is one hell of a jackass eh?

*yumi giggled and shakes her head*
*whispers:* he's not that bad.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:58 pm

Name: Saiyu
Appearance: User Image
History: She is a vampire/element angel she was rised by her mom & dad, but she wanted to travel around the world so she left on a mission.

(Saiyu's POV)
I sighed as I walked through the forest...looking around bored. "Nice...I'm lost...*sigh* Oh, well" I mummble & keep walking.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:58 pm

-he stood, and slowly slid down the side of the wall, caught up in a passage on the final page of the haiku book-

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:00 pm

RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

nemu smiled-thats awesome......i wish i could do that....or have a similar experiance...then i could see my mother again
"that might was an bad thing... you would have more and more whys to being in grief... it would be like losing her again if you think about it..." the book he might not be yumi, but i still think he is
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:00 pm

*yumi closed the bomb book and turned around, seeing mayun with a book as well. not trying to bother him, she sat down on the couch and closed her eyes waiting for nemu and ed to return*

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:01 pm

-he shut his book, once again watching yumi, only for a second, then he opened it, covering his face, reading a random passage-
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games