Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:24 am
"I can't remember if no one ever reminds me," Tails said in his defense. He lay his hand off to the side so it would be easier, and waited. It was all he could do. Even stitches would be preferable over some sort of lasting damage. Stitches can be endured.

"But you know, it feels more like a couple of years to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:20 am
Trigramatic
"I can't remember if no one ever reminds me," Tails said in his defense. He lay his hand off to the side so it would be easier, and waited. It was all he could do. Even stitches would be preferable over some sort of lasting damage. Stitches can be endured.

"But you know, it feels more like a couple of years to me."

Doc had to give a bit of a chuckle. Tails apparently didn't quite understand all too well. Probably a young age, he thought. Doc unwrapped the bandages from Tails's hand and takes a look at it. "I see. A pretty clean cut there...what was he doing that got such a cut?" He asked.

"Getting a piece of a sword." I said. "Out of the depths of lava, for that matter."

"Sword from the dep-.....you're not referring to Hinterbane, are you? The sword you lost in the fight against, Celcius. That's what its called, correct?" Doc asked. I took off my pack and then laid out the part I kept this entire time, and the rest, that Tails pulled from the deep.

"My word..." Doc said. Then thoughts came to him from the implications of being cut by such a absurdly sharp blade. His senses weren't picking up anything, however from Tails's wound. The cut itself, however... "Hmm...I don't think it will need any stitches. However, I would take care of that hand, if I were you. I hope you can a bit on the ambidextrous side for a short while." He said. "A couple of days under bandages, making sure they are changed every so often, should suffice. Also, my little concoction wouldn't hurt either." He said. "If that is too much for you to bear, just typical ointment, if anything."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:21 am
Apparently Josey had been so over tired from the mission she had fallen asleep in her chair. When she finally woke back up again there was Hawk chatting with another trainer and a rechid smell that came to her nose. "My lord what is that horrid stink!" She was still in her wet clothing so she got up and ran up the stairs.

After taking a shower and changing she came back down. Only about 15 minuets had passed. She takes another sniff. Once again the smell crept up her nostrils. "Ewwwwwwwwww I still smell it. Totally wasn't me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:57 am
Odd and Lykas walked out of their shared room with their new Frillish in Odd's arms. "I can't believe we still haven't got a name for her." He told Lykas as he walked.

"I know! Who would've thought it would be so hard to find a balance to the names we use." Lykas responded as he scratched the small Ghost-type's chin.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:47 am
The next morning, I could be found on a couch in one of the lounge areas, fiddling with this new SNAG while Sunny and Samurai slept. Basically familiarizing myself with and memorizing all the features. I hadn't got much sleep that night.... excitement or whatever, I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:07 am
The two boys and their "baby" took note of Terashi and walked over. "Hi Terashi. Looks like Sub accepted you, huh?" Odd grinned from ear to ear as he spoke.

"Are you hungry? I was gonna go make us some breakfast if you're interested." Lykas offered as Odd passed Frillish over to him.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 am
Requiem of Whyspers
The two boys and their "baby" took note of Terashi and walked over. "Hi Terashi. Looks like Sub accepted you, huh?" Odd grinned from ear to ear as he spoke.

"Are you hungry? I was gonna go make us some breakfast if you're interested." Lykas offered as Odd passed Frillish over to him.
"Sounds like a plan," I said as I shut off my SNAG for now. I stood up and woke Samurai and Sunny before joining them on their... path to the kitchen, I guess. That's when I saw something that caught my curiosity.

Frillish, the Floating Pokemon.

With its thin, veil-like arms wrapped around the body of it's opponent, it sinks to the ocean floor. They paralyae prey with poison, then drag them down to their lairs, five miles below the surface.

"Frillish, huh? You guys get that at a fishing contest or something?" I asked, just to start conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:41 am
"No, actually." Odd responded as he and Lykas headed to the kitchen. "Sub actually gave us an Egg as a kind of reward for stopping those Team Samurai guys that the kid in Unova mentioned from poaching a really rare Dragonite just for it's scales." He explained as they entered the kitchen, taking Frillish from Lykas once again as the blue-haired teen went to work making breakfast.

"And the Egg hatched into this little lady while we were out yesterday." Said blue-hair added as he pulled out a box of pancake mix. "You like pancakes, don't you Terashi?" He asked as he looked over his shoulder, offering a smile. He had several containers of fresh fruit and berries he could add to the mix while cooking. Normally, he'd reserve the berries for the team's Pokemon but today was a special occasion, so he'd pretend he didn't have that rule.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:47 pm
"Yeah, that sounds awesome," I told him. I kept looking at their Frillish for some reason... it really was kind of cute. I couldn't resist the temptation to tickle it a little. "You are just the cutest thi..."

I lost control of my body and fell flat on my back, only barely missing Samurai. I felt numb as hell except for the finger I tickled the Frillish with, which hurt like hell. "Guess... that poison... was... seri...ous..."

Saumrai shook me, trying to help me get up. When that failed, he looked at the Frillish hatefully and grabbed his scalchop. He would have lunged at it if I hadn't have stopped him - no small feat in my condition. "Samurai, no... it's just a baby. It doesn't... ugh, know any better. Leave it alone."

Samurai glanced at the Frillish one more time before dejectedly placing his scalchop on his stomach. My strength was starting to return to me, so I sat up and patted Samurai on the back. "Good boy."

As I tried getting back up, Samurai had noticed that Sunny fell when I landed on my back and he walked over to her and helped her up. "Ugh, should have known better than to try something like that..." I said, more to myself than to Lykas or Odd.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:22 pm
"Sleep powder? Now there's an idea. He can't use sleep powder but Lemun can use yawn," Robyn mused the last part to herself, thinking of her Numel. Kipper eyed the pichu. One electric type was fine, two was pushing the little water type's comfort zone. Well, they were both so small, maybe they only counted as one- Kipper figured. "Ah, like Mankey see Mankey do, right?"

Robyn tried her best to suppress a few giggles at Hawk's mud bath comment. His unenthusiastic Pokemon made it that much more funny to her.

Robyn flashed the other female an apologetic smile. "Sorry. There's no doubt that what you're smelling is Kipper. He's going through an anti-bath phase." The Mudkip sat up straight, proud that his unique smell had been noticed by more people.  

Rishiki

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:31 pm
"Oh. That's it?" Tails asked. He rest his good hand against his forehead. "That's good. I can deal with that. I can have some chocolate, right? Then go to sleep? I really don't want to move from here right now."

This news was such a relief to him that he seemed to forget he was in any pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:36 pm
Trigramatic
"Oh. That's it?" Tails asked. He rest his good hand against his forehead. "That's good. I can deal with that. I can have some chocolate, right? Then go to sleep? I really don't want to move from here right now."

This news was such a relief to him that he seemed to forget he was in any pain.

"Here, let me redress your hand first, before you run off, Tails." Doc said. "Seriously. Blizzard, I thought I taught you better than this." Doc told me.

"Whaaaaat? I did like you said."

"While what you done did the job, I didn't say wrap his hand down as if the bandages was a oven mitt." He said. The Doc dressed Tails hand, more thoroughly this time. Applying his own brand of durin berry based medicine, then threading the bandages between the fingers then wrapping it up, this way at least this gave Tails a slight bit of freedom with his fingers. "There."

"Alright, so what are you up for Tails?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:45 pm
SubonicXP
And that was it for the Sandslash. While it put up a fight it was unable to withstand the point blank Water Pulse attack to the face, sending it flying backwards and slamming into a boulder. "Slash..." Mumbled the Pokemon as it fainted. "W-what? How could I...bah! You're still no match for Brock!" The camper huffed as he returned his Pokemon. "Go on! You'll find out yourself!"

Spirit floated back to Veronica as she nodded with pleasure at the camper, "Thanks for the note!" she smiled and turned around. "Well done, Spirit, return for now." Veronica returned her pokemon and strolled towards Brock with a sigh of uncertainty. I guess... no, it doesn't matter how risky that was, I'll win. Her eyes adverted away from Brock's face. She gritted her teeth for a moment. Snap out of it. She told herself and then bravely stepped up to him. "I challenge you to a battle."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:46 pm
For a moment, Tails was afraid the Doc might launch into a screed of parental responsibility. But his ears went at ease when it was just a scolding over dressing procedure. He winced again when the Doc applied the new batch of ointment, but it wasn't so bad as last time. When it was done, he sighed as if a tire relieving surplus air.

"Um. I dunno. Something I can have with Tristen," he said. "I'm not as sensitive to it anymore, you know. Thanks, Doctor."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:05 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Yeah, that sounds awesome," I told him. I kept looking at their Frillish for some reason... it really was kind of cute. I couldn't resist the temptation to tickle it a little. "You are just the cutest thi..."

I lost control of my body and fell flat on my back, only barely missing Samurai. I felt numb as hell except for the finger I tickled the Frillish with, which hurt like hell. "Guess... that poison... was... seri...ous..."

Saumrai shook me, trying to help me get up. When that failed, he looked at the Frillish hatefully and grabbed his scalchop. He would have lunged at it if I hadn't have stopped him - no small feat in my condition. "Samurai, no... it's just a baby. It doesn't... ugh, know any better. Leave it alone."

Samurai glanced at the Frillish one more time before dejectedly placing his scalchop on his stomach. My strength was starting to return to me, so I sat up and patted Samurai on the back. "Good boy."

As I tried getting back up, Samurai had noticed that Sunny fell when I landed on my back and he walked over to her and helped her up. "Ugh, should have known better than to try something like that..." I said, more to myself than to Lykas or Odd.

"Eh.....sorry about that." Odd apologized as he walked over to help Terashi up. "Young Frillish tend to do that to unfamiliar people and Pokemon. I think she doesn't do it to me or Lykas because she thinks we're her parents." He explained. "Hang on. The poison won't kill you but it would be a good idea to treat it quickly."

"I got it, Hon." Lykas responded as he grabbed a container from the cabinet and slices up a few Pecha berries, throwing them into the batter for Terashi's pancakes. "This should neutralize the poison fairly quickly." He offered to Terashi, placing said pancake on a plate and handing it to him only a few minutes later.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games