Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:13 pm
MDaylus

Natasha watched the queen when the woman took a breath. For a moment Natasha wondered if she had known but then she reminded herself that Bruce had told her that Frigga had confirmed Loki’s pregnancy. The spy's eyes widened hearing how long a pregnancy lasted for loki. She had thought nine months was a long time she could not imagine a year or longer. "When does Loki begin to show? And is there anything we should know about his pregnancies, any complications?" she questioned. She and Bruce needed to be prepared especially if the queen was not easily pulled from her duties and Thor was not around to run to Asgard at a moments notice. Especially since the golden god did not seem to know about his brother's condition.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga bit her lip. “He will begin showing shortly.” Frigga replied. “And he will become much more sensitive to temperatures. Pregnancies take much out of him, they are not only demanding on him physically, but magically. The babies begin to use his magic to support their own needs and store as magic for themselves.” She continued.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:09 pm
MDaylus

Natasha nodded when Frigga told her that Loki would begin showing soon. She wondered how much more jumpy Loki would be now that he would be more easily found out when he started to show. Natasha knew she would have to sit down and talk to Clint before the archer saw it and exclaimed his surprise before everyone. The complications caught Natasha's attention. Temperature sensitivity could be handled relatively easy depending on which way Loki went in the scheme. The physical demand too was easy enough to get around it just meant she would have to watch the younger god more. The magic one was much different there was nothing she could do for that and she had noticed Loki doING quite a bit of research on a few different things since he and Tony had returned from their vacation. "How much magic do they take from him? He seems to be preparing to do something magical soon." Natasha stated frowning.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga was silent for a moment after Natasha spoke. Loki knew how fragile his state was, why would he even think of doing something that could hurt his child? “It will only take a little at first, but more and more as time passes. It all depends on the child and Loki. Some of Loki’s children have less magic and he was able to rest more, others not so much. It is hard to tell, especially as I have not examined him since he found out.” She said softly. “But he must rest….and towards the end of his pregnancy he had little magic to spare.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:39 pm
MDaylus

Natasha nodded when the woman said that the child would only take a little bit at first. She could understand that the magic that the child took depended on both the child and loki but she wondered if Tony's magic would come into it as well. "He will be unable to defend himself towards the end of his pregnancy. Natasha stated more surprised. "Will Tony's magic be important to the child?" she questioned. She could see the desire to run in loki when he began to think about it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Tony’s?” Frigga asked, arching a brow. “It may be, I cannot say.” She said slowly. “I am not sure if any of the men Loki has previously conceived children with have had magic to offer the children. But it is conceivable that Loki’s magic would be important. Especially if the child takes after their human half a little more strongly.” She replied, fidgeting slightly, suddenly concerned about Loki’s wellbeing even more than she was before.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:27 pm
MDaylus

Natasha nodded when the queen questioned about tony. She knew the queen knew about Tony's magic considering the woman herself had helped show it to the stubborn genius. It was something Natasha worried about if Loki ran, if the god did so and needed Tony's magic it would not be a good thing. That and knowing how Tony would be if Loki ran off even if they retrieved the god would make it worse. "From the stories I've heard only the one that sired the three was around." Natasha shrugged. Tony was a different beast then any of the others Loki had been with, for one thing Tony was mortal. "Is there anyway to make sure Loki does not run when tony finds out.” Natasha asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga nodded slowly. “He was the only one….and I never had the pleasure of meeting him.” She admitted. She knew shamefully little about the first man to hold Loki’s heart. Making a face as Natasha asked her question, Frigga shook her head. “I would hope that Loki would not run….but I believe that is entirely dependent on the situation in which Tony finds out and how he reacts…..I fear that the reaction will be worse and worse. Including you and I, there are now four people that know of the child before Tony, and even if he was the most understanding man in the world, the further down the list he is, the angrier he will be.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:45 pm
MDaylus

Natasha understood when said she had never had the pleasure of meeting him. From what she had heard from Loki he had hidden himself away at that point in his life. When the queen spoke aloud of how she hoped Loki would not run, but the way it was looking that was not going to happen. "You are right the long Loki waits to tell Tony the more upset that man will be." Natasha assured. Hearing that there were now four people who knew of the pregnancy surprised natasha. She knew bruce knew but who else. "Who else besides Bruce knows?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga frowned, unsure if she should tell Natasha or not. But she figured it would come out eventually. “Captain Rogers found out some time ago.” She admitted. “He called Loki out about the pregnancy.” Looking back down the hall towards where everyone was, she shook her head. “Tell me something Agent Romanoff……what do you think Anthony’s reaction to being a father would be? Do you believe Loki’s fear to be justified?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm
MDaylus

Natasha raised an eyebrow hearing that Steve knew about Loki's pregnancy. "Well that is helpful." Natasha remarked. She would talk to the captain later about this. Natasha followed the queen's gaze down the hall but looked back when she spoke again. "I think he will be shocked, and uncomprehending at first. The moment he gets his head around it he will be doing all the research he can and pamper Loki to no end." Natasha answered without hesitation. "He will excited but scared." she continued.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha’s description had the queen smiling. “I thought as much.” She smiled. “He simply needs a chance, one that Loki seems unwilling to give.” She said slowly. “If this goes on too long, it may be necessary for you or Dr. Banner to take Tony aside and tell him. Do it away from Loki and keep him from knowing what you’ve done. If Tony has a moment to adjust and comes to Loki with acceptance…..perhaps it will be better.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:07 pm
MDaylus

"Loki is scared and I can't say that I blame him from what I've heard about his previous sires and how Asgard treated him." Natasha argued when the queen said that Tony merely needed the chance that Loki seemed not to want to give. "He loves Tony and does not want to lose him. I do not know how Tony will react to someone else telling him, we may have to hold him in the lab until he calms. Even then if he does he could spook Loki into running with the wrong words. Tony is not the best with speaking his mind." Natasha admitted. She could easily see Tony just walking up to Loki and declaring that he knew, Loki of course would probably think Steve or Bruce betrayed his trust before he ran thinking the worst because she had no doubt Tony's temper would fly a bit even if they held him until he calmed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Trust me, I would be the last to blame Loki for his fear, but he is putting far too little faith in the man he loves, almost enough to raise questions.” Frigga said seriously. OF course she’d been dealing with this from day one and telling Loki every week to tell Tony, so she was just growing more and more frustrated. Hearing that Tony would likely come to Loki with the wrong words, she nodded. Both Loki and Tony seemed to struggle with that. “All I know is that something must break, and break soon.” She said slowly. Shaking herself from those darker thoughts, she smiled slightly at Natasha. “But I thank you for your concern over Loki. I cannot express the relief that it brings to know he had finally found such good friends.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:02 pm
MDaylus

Natasha could see the frustration at Loki that plagued the queen. She knew all too well how irritating the two of them were when they were being stubborn about things. She knew that something would break, something would break and break hard. She just hoped they were able to pick up the pieces when it did break and put the two back together. Hearing the thanks Natasha looked surprised. "Your son grows on people." Natasha smiled.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games