Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:18 pm
Juno walks quickly to Yuan. "Alright.. someone explain why you both aren't fighting... and i'll listen." he says, knowing that Tomoe wouldn't lie to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:18 pm
(lol sometimes I forget about Valdamt... even if the castle is named after him X3 yeah my memory is like that..)

Valdamt heard some yelling and screaming, so he took his sowrd and quickly ran out of his study, to see that was going on. He looked around carefully, very aware of his surroundings.

--

Yas scratched his head and looked around. "Hey... which way is the exit...?" he mumbled as he looked side to side.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:25 pm
Esuna grits her teeth, holding on to Juno's hair firmly, looking around. "Damnit... not another one.. i already am tired enough..And this time.. i can't discern... which is an illusion to which is not.." she says softly, and closes her large eye, and both of her normal ones, regenerating.
Juno feels the pull, and sees Nightbane killing Valdamt. ".... That's ... highly improbable! For pete's sake, Valdam't wasn't a minute ago here and now he's getting killed!" he yells, trying to stay ahead of the problematic 'Yuan'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:25 pm
Yuan smiled, adding onto the illusion. Nightbane suddenly erupted into black flames as his body burned and Sean's face appeared for a moment as they both disappeared. Yuan averted the illusion as he appeared behind Tomoe. "Hehe...which will die first? Will's mate? The caring stupid little wench? Or the man who seems not to even have control over himself?"

Nightbane hit the wall repeatedly but it was no use. It was too thick.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:36 pm
Tomoe sees Juno, but doesn't if he is real or an illusion. She sees her fahter fighting against Nightbane, and doesn't know what to do. "Please... stop this... it's.... it's so confusing...." she muttered as she let go of her sword. "It's... too much..."

--

Valdamt arrives to the scene and looks around, not really under the spell of the illusion yet, but seeing everyone acting quite peculiar. "Erm...." he said while he looked at them.

--

"Argh! This place is too big! This one get's lost easily!" Yas yelled as he had been walking in circles for 15 minutes straight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:40 pm
Yuan laughed at his own amusement.

Strider appeared next to Nightbane as they nodded to each other. They repeatedly kicked at the wall until it broke and they climbed through, seeing all of them going insane.  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:47 pm
Juno sees how Yuan is behind Tomoe, feeling bits and pieces of rage swell up inside him. "Yuan.. you love to wager, eh? How about i throw my own dice first, and let's see who dies first?" he says, throwing four spinning tops, each one with a different effect; one has spikes all over it, to slash at the ankles of unsuspecting people, one has the infamous fire hazard, spewing a large but thin pillar of flame, one spews tear-gas, and one spews electricity, as the speed of it makes the electricity become with more static as it speeds up.

I've layed my own.. now it's time to take Tomoe and Bella out of the picture, before he does his move! he thinks to himsef.

(Yes.... very stereotypical XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:49 pm
"no!!" she yelled, she grew mad, her claws growing and her fangs coming down, her eyes turned red "why?" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:54 pm
Nightbane sees Juno's act and looks at Bella. He quickly runs up to her and grabs her, turning to shield her from the attack as his back was struck with spikes and burned he howls loudly in pain. He quickly carries her to safety.

As each hits Yuan's he winces in pain, however no scars are left on his body. He smiles as he looks to his heart, So it works after all...good..good..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:56 pm
her eyes went wide "whats going on?" she yelled, she blinks twice then sees Nightbane, tears welled up but then she saw her dad, she looks confused "Will......what just happened?"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:00 pm
Nightbane winced in pain as he flexed his muscles, dislodging some of the spikes. "Agh..no time...go..." Strider soon came as he picked her up and left, leaving Nightbane with Tomoe and Juno.

Yuan smiled. "Well now that I have most of you together this should make things easier. But anyone offering to die first?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:00 pm
Valdamt sees how Bella is taken to safety and sighs a bit relieved. He looks around and saw the man that he met earlier this afternoon. I knew he wasn't trustworthy... he thought as he ran toward him, sword in hand.

--

Tomoe backed away as she saw the four tops spin. "...... Oh my.." she said softly as she tried to reach to safety.

--

Yas wanders into the scene, looking at the giant spining tops. "Ah! Are you playaing a game? Can this one play? This one loves tops!" he said, smiling eagerly.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:02 pm
"no" she struggles "please take me back" she stops and kicks a nearby wall  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:04 pm
Juno sees Nightbane howling in pain and grabbing Bella. His eyes widen, and he yells "Nightbane! Bella! Oh thank the ... Oh God no... Nightbane! Are you alright?!" he yells, knowing that, with all that Esuna said, he's really going to be pissed at him for sure.

Esuna sees that, and she says, "Juno.. can't you ever be carefull with your attacks, for once?" she says, looking at him sarcastically.  

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:03 pm
Brb, taking bath. XD  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games