Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:20 pm
Well, I can't exactly say I blame my roommates, but I'm very much the least popular housemate at the current moment sweatdrop Why is that? Oh...Well...I just made $627 by selling Magic cards. Yes, that much money, for Magic cards. They're all very jealous of me. I would be too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:22 pm
Af Mas
Well, I can't exactly say I blame my roommates, but I'm very much the least popular housemate at the current moment sweatdrop Why is that? Oh...Well...I just made $627 by selling Magic cards. Yes, that much money, for Magic cards. They're all very jealous of me. I would be too sweatdrop

O_O

I'd love that kind of cash!  

Sirus Jin

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:23 pm
Sirus Jin
Af Mas

O_O

I'd love that kind of cash!

Yeah, someone I talk to at work once in a while came by to take a look at what I had. He picked out a bunch of stuff, we checked the prices for everything online, and it came to $627  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:40 pm
Well, I'm back "home" for now.
2 days left to go. (yes, I'm still carrying this out)

My parents know the situation.
point to the fact is, they know that being 18, I'm the only one who can decide where I'm willing to go. The computer stays here, as while I did pay for it, I didn't pay for it entirely. But that's okay, I'll work for the money to get a new one there, just like everyone else.

I only have one last thing to get through, and it's getting to the airport. I'm rideless. But, I'll walk or hitchike if I have to. I can leave right now and take the two days to get there; I have well enough money to eat and drink on the way, and I can walk 2 hours of carride in 2 days, thinking less would be silly.

Life can throw what it wants at me, I don't care anymore.
I can draw again with this new hope instilled, and my will to fight is renewed. You all wanted to see Doomie better, and I assure you, I don't plan on dissapointing anyone. :3

I have two legs, two hands, a head to think with and my willpower to keep me going through rough times. While they did try to convince me not to go, the friend of my godfather's also revived that light in me.
Not God, not faith, not anything. Just me being me, and wanting to be me.

And this is what I want.

Sonya Khatsworth

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:43 pm
DoomNeko
Well, I'm back "home" for now.
2 days left to go. (yes, I'm still carrying this out)

My parents know the situation.
point to the fact is, they know that being 18, I'm the only one who can decide where I'm willing to go. The computer stays here, as while I did pay for it, I didn't pay for it entirely. But that's okay, I'll work for the money to get a new one there, just like everyone else.

I only have one last thing to get through, and it's getting to the airport. I'm rideless. But, I'll walk or hitchike if I have to. I can leave right now and take the two days to get there; I have well enough money to eat and drink on the way, and I can walk 2 hours of carride in 2 days, thinking less would be silly.

Life can throw what it wants at me, I don't care anymore.
I can draw again with this new hope instilled, and my will to fight is renewed. You all wanted to see Doomie better, and I assure you, I don't plan on dissapointing anyone. :3

I have two legs, two hands, a head to think with and my willpower to keep me going through rough times. While they did try to convince me not to go, the friend of my godfather's also revived that light in me.
Not God, not faith, not anything. Just me being me, and wanting to be me.

And this is what I want.
sweatdrop please don't hitchhike, theres crazies out there. I'd take a taxi. We're rooting for ya doomie, We really are! I hope everything goes well for you, and I admire you for doing this despite everything. Don't let anyone ever tell you your weak.

EDIT: by the way, who are you planning to stay with once you get from point A to point B?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:46 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
sweatdrop please don't hitchhike, theres crazies out there. I'd take a taxi. We're rooting for ya doomie, We really are! I hope everything goes well for you, and I admire you for doing this despite everything. Don't let anyone ever tell you your weak.

EDIT: by the way, who are you planning to stay with once you get from point A to point B?

Oh I know.
That's why I'm leaving REALLY early to do the whole way on foot if I need to. Halfway through I'll start seeing buses, so that'll be a good thing right there.

EDIT :
I'll be staying with a friend of Audi, but I'll be working hard on getting a job, two if I need to, and get my own place as soon as I can.

Sonya Khatsworth

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:48 pm
Af Mas
sad i am jelouse too, Af! man, i ask for commishs, sell things, and I dont make that much money in three YEARS! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:50 pm
DoomNeko

Oh I know.
That's why I'm leaving REALLY early to do the whole way on foot if I need to. Halfway through I'll start seeing buses, so that'll be a good thing right there.

EDIT :
I'll be staying with a friend of Audi, but I'll be working hard on getting a job, two if I need to, and get my own place as soon as I can.
well thats good. Are you going to take the buses? And if not, how much dose busfair cost? I might manage to throw in a little money to help ya. sweatdrop  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:52 pm
(Cheers) Go Doomie!

On another note, I had the strangest dream last night. It involved Gaia too, only it was on in real life. My dad had 20 mil in gold for some reason, and he was going to give it to me. But we had such a hard time finding it. The 20 mill all fit into one very dingy and bent up coin. Anyways, I took it to go get a pair of angelic mini wings. The only problem was I couldn't find anyone selling. I had to walk all through the market places searching till I finally found someone who thought they had them. Then to top it off, I had to search thorugh their pile of junk to find the tiny little wings.

Next comes the odd part. I supposedly had to get holes pierced into the side of my head to make slots for the wings to fit. Only instead of going to a professonal, I was going to do it myself. I was just getting ready to do it when I woke up. Yep, I was going to poke holes into the side of my skull to wear two plastic wings on my head. I think it is safe to say I'm an item whore. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:55 pm
*Cheers for doomie* You will get out of that horrid place.

In other newsynes:

Yaye the Water heater is working again. We can have hot baths and sowers again and the broken light switch got fixed. only now ouw Microwave and letter box are broken. sweatdrop I do belive My house is slowly falling apart.

Edit: XD Kriss. And I thought I had spazzy dreams. xD  

Aylin Mari Dakarai

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:57 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
DoomNeko

Oh I know.

EDIT :
well thats good. Are you going to take the buses? And if not, how much dose busfair cost? I might manage to throw in a little money to help ya. sweatdrop

Bus fare is about... 2$ I think.
It's okay though, I have enough to cover it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:57 pm
Krissim Klaw
(Cheers) Go Doomie!

On another note, I had the strangest dream last night. It involved Gaia too, only it was on in real life. My dad had 20 mil in gold for some reason, and he was going to give it to me. But we had such a hard time finding it. The 20 mill all fit into one very dingy and bent up coin. Anyways, I took it to go get a pair of angelic mini wings. The only problem was I couldn't find anyone selling. I had to walk all through the market places searching till I finally found someone who thought they had them. Then to top it off, I had to search thorugh their pile of junk to find the tiny little wings.

Next comes the odd part. I supposedly had to get holes pierced into the side of my head to make slots for the wings to fit. Only instead of going to a professonal, I was going to do it myself. I was just getting ready to do it when I woke up. Yep, I was going to poke holes into the side of my skull to wear two plastic wings on my head. I think it is safe to say I'm an item whore. rofl

You may need a Gaia vacation soon Krissim. XD  

OmeTheDragon

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:07 pm
On another related note...

I keep hearing from left and right that the internet isn't a medium on which we can trust people. I understand that. I understand that there are stalkers, human traders and the whole lot of such things all over the net.

But just like there's a way to find honesty in people in real life, it's possible to find honesty in people online. It's harder, but it's doable. And of all people, I trust Audi.

She might be leading me in a trap, she might. But she might not. It's a risk I'm willing to take. If things don't turn out as they should though, I still have my legs, my hands and my head to get myself out of the shitpile.

Besides, did nobody ever say that all things worth fighting for have their risks? If I didn't bother taking a risk, I'd have never learned art by defying my teachers. If I didn't take the risk to open strange new books, I'd have never learned some of the things I have. If I never took the risk of looking over the fence, I'd have never seen the neighbor.

So I'm taking a risk again. It could very well cost me my life. It could only be a stepping stone too, though, or even bliss waiting for me. Whatever happens will depend on what I do from there onwards.

I hold the keys to the driver's seat of my destiny.
Asking for help was just asking for someone to help me push the car to the nearest gas station, then I'm off again.

I won't say I'm the wisest person on Earth, that'd be tooting my horn. But I trust that I know enough now to take decisions, and address the consequences for them, wether good or bad. True, I'm leaving without really knowing the area or the people there much, I'm leaving blind. But then, when the blind man saw again, everything was so much more beautiful.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:12 pm
OmegaDragon
Krissim Klaw
(Cheers) Go Doomie!

You may need a Gaia vacation soon Krissim. XD
That or a really good therapist. Probably best I stay away from drills for a while. too. xd  

Krissim Klaw

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:15 pm
Nominations end for fur of the year this 12th then on to voteing on the top competitors.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games