Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:59 pm

You're innocent until proven guilty.

However, if you're going to trial for a crime, you're stuck in jail beforehand unless bail can be made. It's hypocritical.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:05 pm

Celestia Whitesword
May Crix roundhouse-kick the bastich what hacked elvis. Hackers and scammers piss me off to no end. stressed I'd be in serious trouble if I ever got hacked. gonk

Jaden: To address your query, it seems I have a reputation that precedes me. sweatdrop Been into the SW universe ever since the late '70s, when the first movie originally hit. ^^
Oh so you're a vet fan. Sweet stuff. I've been into it since I was 5 or 6. Yeah...

*Bad at making small talk*

I agree with the mod understaffed talk...

*sweating bullets*

Jaden_Ordo

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:05 pm

Celestia Whitesword
That is rather stupid. ._.

But yes. As it currently stands, the ratio is like one mod to 1,000 users. O_o With that said, the mods are grossly understaffed.
--~--
Thats still alot of Mods. Figuring the amount of people on Gaia, even without mules.
--~--
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:07 pm

Jaden_Ordo
Celestia Whitesword
May Crix roundhouse-kick the bastich what hacked elvis. Hackers and scammers piss me off to no end. stressed I'd be in serious trouble if I ever got hacked. gonk

Jaden: To address your query, it seems I have a reputation that precedes me. sweatdrop Been into the SW universe ever since the late '70s, when the first movie originally hit. ^^
Oh so you're a vet fan. Sweet stuff. I've been into it since I was 5 or 6. Yeah...

*sweating bullets*
--~--
*Deflects one back at him*
--~--

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:14 pm

Jaden_Ordo

*sweating bullets*

I was 5 when ANH initially came out. ^^ I was quite the li'l tomboy as a kid, so seeing commercials way back when for Luke and his x-wing was really neat. Of course, I'm sure those old commercials are pretty cheesy by modern standards. But back then, they made me go "Wow!"

And, with the prequels having come and gone, it makes me look at the originals in a new light. I'll grant you that some aspects of them could have been done better and differently, but now that they're here, we have to take them. ^_^;;
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:32 pm

I made a guest appearance in a youtube video, and co-star in another, both being MSU-related.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:38 pm

I think I saw one a while back, by way o' Jeff's blog.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:51 pm

Well, guys, I think I'm going to turn in now. Thanks so much for helping me through this difficult time. You're all really great friends.

elvisnake2

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:03 pm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:04 pm

Night elvis! and to the person who stole your stuff:

"May the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase him so far over the hills of Damnation that the Lord himself can't find him with a telescope. " Man the Irish were great at making curses!

In other happier news: The new Punisher movie seems to be coming along nicely. Hopefully it will be better than the trashy 2004 movie.

Johnny Malone
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:15 pm

G'd night, elvis! Hope the mods you got in touch with will be able to help you recover in a speedy fashion.

Johnny: that's just genious right there! xd Also glad to hear the new Punisher movie is shaping up well. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:19 pm

The director did the movie "Green Street Hooligans" (which is about the violent British Football Hooligan subculture) and it was amazing. Also the guy who played Titus Pullo on the HBO series Rome (one of my favorite shows) is playing Frank Castle. This looks like it will kick a**!

Also this leads me to a new conclusion: everyone needs to see "Green Street Hooligans."

Johnny Malone
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:37 pm

A friend of mine once made a joke about the ultimate alcoholic beverage:

Drunken Nazi Hooligan Beer - The drink of choice of genocidal douche'bags.

It was part of a larger joke bashing Nazism and stuff, sadly most people didn't understand of " anti-hate " and simply saw the swatsticka as pro-Nazism, so he didn't get to really do much with it.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:10 am

Hey everyone. Long time, no see. I just wanted to check in and see how everything was going now that I've built my new computer and have it mostly running. I should be checking in more often if I can manage to break my new addiction to COD4:MW, but thats a different story. I'll be glad to see what I missed these last few months. Take it easy everyone.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:41 am

--~--
Last few months he says...
--~--
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games