Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:12 am

sasuke looked at them. "i like water....but fire is better"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:27 am

sasuke looed down and grew his wings. "i'll see you later" he said and flew off. but when he flew over the house lucia was over he passed out. he landed on the roof.

The_Last_Avenger

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:27 am

"I guess"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:29 am

she rubbs her eyes sitting up

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:43 am

sasuke lays there knocked out. he was bleeding a little.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:44 am

she splashes him with water "hey wake up"

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:48 am

he still doesnt move.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:04 am

sasuke woke up and tried to get up. he fell again. "i...cant...get up...."

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:08 pm

she looked over at him "hey you okay?" she asked curiously
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:41 pm

''hey whose up there?'' kitty said hanging out the window wearing hardly anything. Dante moved her out of the way. '' could you move roofs or something? i'm kinda busy trying to help kitty learn to control her powers'' kitty quickly got dressed and put everything in her backpack. she grabbed Dante by his underwear and climbed up the wall. she was wearing the same revealing clothes as last time. Dante shivered, the wind was cold and strong up here. kitty quickly gave him his clothes so he could get dressed.'' you expect me to get dressed here. on a roof'' Dante said to kitty.'' yes, that pretty much it'' kitty smiled.'' i knew i should have destroyed you'' Dante said joking.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:46 pm

"oh im sure your busy alright" she said and smirks, she looks at them "you could at least wait till i turn around" she said putting up a rock wall, hiding her view, she rolls her eyes and leans agianst the rock wall, looking at her nails
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:57 pm

'' he's dressed now, man i don't know how he has killed so many demons. he sleeps to deep. i set his hand on fire and he didn't notice'' kitty said smiling. Dante grabbed hold of kitty in a embrace that she couldn't escape from. he loved to annoy her. '' next time, make sure you don't land on the roof of where we are. kitty's trigger happy with all guns'' he smiled.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:01 pm

"sorry, but i land where i please" she makes the rock wall disapear and puts her hands on her hips, she looks around boredly
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:05 pm

''i'm trigger happy, meaning i hear a noise, i get a gun, i shoot and kill everything in a 300 mile radius''kitty said trying to break free. ''it only for safety from me'' kitty said. '' we are leaving now luckily, got a job some where, good batch of demonic activity, i can train kitty how to use a gun properly'' he said looking at her sympathetically.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:08 pm

"cant kill what you cant see" she said smiling, she looks at her nails, watching them change a different color
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games