Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:20 pm
COMPLETED C:

Huni Pi
RARE

.:Kalona Kelpi Crossbreed Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Mobbu
Name of horse: Hal Y. Maw
Owner: Huni Pi
Temper: Predatory
Breed: Wildlife (Datnoid)
Description: Templated wild mane, templated devil horns 2, templated ragged kalona wing 3, alternate kelpi tail and alternate kelpi legs. For the colors and markings, he'd be colored how you'd interpret the datnoid in the reference image but I'd like his eyes to be red please. Everything else is up to you and what you think would look good.
Reference image(s): here
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:21 pm
COMPLETED C:

.:Uni Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Mobster Goose
Name of horse: Maxale
Owner: GrnGriff
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loyal
Breed: Halfbreed
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
--Body: Draft Lines, with leg feathering, no roman nose. Color: Black (or ya know, really really dark gray so he can be seen XD)
--Hooves: Black
--Mane/Tail: (normal Soq tail) Wild Style, both Ivory in color. For the feathers/beads....gray, white and black feathers / silver and black beads
--Eyes: Brown
--Horn: Ivory
Reference Image(s): N/A
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): White
Tag feather color (for custom tag): One Black, the other Ivory
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

Kaju_Inu

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:21 pm
COMPLETED C:

Kaju_Inu
I’M A NEWBIE
RARE

.:Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mobbu
Name of horse: Price
Owner: Kaju_Inu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Extroverted
Breed: Kirin
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Mane: White with red tips. Leg down pose too, please.
Tail Fluff: Same as the mane, the tail itself is the same black as his body though
Body: Black/dark grey.
-The body is black, with the scales being red and white. No fading colors please if it's possible. Like, one scale is red and another is white. Or whatever you can do. On each of his feet are red stripes, fading to white. Horizontal. Like rings going on his legs. Maybe 5 or 6? The same amount on his tail too please. And one going around his neck, and one red stripe going down from his eye to his jaw. (emo tear ftw?)

I'd like for him to have this anklet on his two front legs and his tail near the fluff. (in the ref images) Honestly just make the band itself gold and the little beads a pearly-white with the center just a sparkly... gem. Maybe a ruby or something.

I'd love for some CC edits too please. Anything you want, ribbons, a saddle, jems, skulls, fluff, feathers, whatever looks really neat. I'll pay for whatever it ends up costing! 8D (I'd like for them to be gold, no silver anything.)

Hooves: White

I'd love a slight expression change if it's possible. A happy, cheerful look. Not sure if thats a mutation or something, if it is just ignore it.

Eye Color: Can it be glowing red eyes? Not evil, and just a light glow.
Horn: Red

Reference image(s): Anklet
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Premade Tag Number: Red or gold is cool
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
I'd like the mane to be somewhat medium/short length, and super messy and styled. Honestly, go CC. But make the mane wild and fun.
I'd like a scarf, fairly long but not dragging on the floor. Again, CC. Do what looks best. I'd like it to be striped, maybe a bit torn and weird looking? White scarf with small black/red stripes? Or whatever. And of course, extra CC edits, like I listed before. I'll pay for whatever they turn to be.

Total: I have no idea. I'll pay whatever it is though. If I get picked I'll send you a PM asking the price. 8D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:24 pm
COMPLETED C:

.:Usdia (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
Colorist wanted: the goose that mobbed me!
Name of horse: tbd
Owner: silent artist
Temper (one word for horse's personality): sleepy
Breed: spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): CC, though I favor stripes, dark colors, or earthy hues. ^_^ Hair style to be customized choppy/messy. Also add minor custom items/accessories and I'll pay the fee! But it's still CC so SURPRISE ME! <3
Reference image(s): --- imagination ftw!
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number: CC choice
Tag frame color (for custom tag): ---
Tag feather color (for custom tag): ---
Tag BG (for custom tag): ---

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:40 pm
COMPLETED C:

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name of Soquili: Niobe
Owner(s): Doodle p***s
Temper: Sorrowful
Breed: O.C Cosplay

Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye color: Dark Lavender
Body color: Dark Smokey gray (See Reference Images)

Markings: Soft pink and white stockings up her front legs and on her ears. The markings on her face should be the same as her brother's, the elvish for "I love you" and "I hate you" on each side like tears. These markings should also be on her legs above her knees in dark lavender with a white or lighter lavender glow about them. She also has a breaking heart on her rump with cross bones in pale pink - the same glow (as with all her markings) applies.

Wing color(s): Like in the ref picture, soft pinks and lavenders mingled together with the elvish writing around the edges on the back parts where the black meets the pinks/lavenders like a border.

Mane/Tail: Long jagged mane and tail, mane goes down to her hooves and her tail pools around behind her slightly. The colour for both mane and tail should be a mix of black and light pink.

Clothing edits: A silver like netting over her mane and tail, with small white diamonds with small skulls sparkling here and there, and silver choker like necklace, shown in the better ref.

Reference pictures (if needed):
Niobe Ref:-
Reference One (Best Available)

Heart marking:: Heart with cross bones

Elvish writing for facial and wing markings:: Elvish

This is her twin brother if that helps
Benoni

Starting stage (basket or adult): Adult

Accessory color(s): None
Tag frame color: Colourist Choice
Tag feather color(s): Colourist Choice
Tag bg: Colourist Choice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:42 pm
COMPLETED C:

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mobbbbuuu!
Name of horse: Railee May
Owner: Pink Pandah Bear
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Calm
Breed: Blue Roan Clydesdale
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body: Coloured like a Blue Roan, which is Ref #1. If there could be a bit more of the darker colour, that'd be awesome. Not needed though. To be on the female draft template with leg feathering, but without the roman nose thingy.
Eyes: A nice brown, up to you which shade.
Mane and Tail Colour: Black
Reference image(s): Blue Roan, Messy Long Straight Hair Ref
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Premade Tag Number: Whatever suits
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Mane and Tail: I want her to have longgggg (to the floor) choppy straight hair, with a chunky side fringe. Sort of like a bedhead style is great too. Feel free to change it up a little bit (like plaits or a bit pinned back for example) I don't mind. (:

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:46 pm
C: COMPLETED

SUPER RARE

:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Story
Owner: Rein_Carnation
Temper (one word for horse's personality): haughty/jealous
Breed: Angenicorn
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Invisibility
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Base Coat: dark peacock blue body fading into the white under belly, insides of the legs, throat and chest (see reference), Swirls and star accents that glow similar to Muse (see reference)

Hair: White long to medium hair sort of like this this ending in some sausage curls with some golden hair accessories. (This is just an idea. I'd rather the colorist have a little freedom with it... Go nuts )

Wings/horn: are a clear rose glass color (think transparent like glass)~ Wings are to be style 2 please

Eyes:bright jade eyes (think bright cat's eyes)

Hooves: golden hooves

Accessories: Golden stars placed in the hair, Golden bangles with turquoise accents(your decision), perhaps a necklace?

Expression She should have a haughty expression to her... conceited (maybe her ears pulled back?)

Reference image(s): (everything you need can be found here)

Personality: Story is a haughty jealous mare who was once thought to be imaginary. As long as she's been in existence she has known Muse and has never left her side. Frustrated at times she caused Muse many a heartache due to the fact no one can see her. Ashamed that she is simply a figment of Muse's imagination she creates as much trouble as she can. Story overall is a proud mare unknown to what she really is. Dying to see the sun rise one day when she'll finally be recognized as someone rather then something.

Default accessory color(s)?: see reference
Premade Tag Number: colorist pick
Tag frame color (for custom tag): colorist pick
Tag feather color (for custom tag):colorist pick
Tag BG (for custom tag): colorist pick
Hair/clothing edits (if any): (See Description)

This is totally up to the colorist's discretion and direction to bring my lil girl to life. So have lots of fun with it. Add anything you like smile Far as the tag/image just match it well to the mare.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:28 pm
COMPLETED C:

..:Usdia :.
Colorist wanted: Mobbu~
Name of horse: Tranquility
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Temper: peaceful
Breed: Shrine Maiden
Description:
eye: Compliments the body
Hair: Something that compliments the body.
-Style: I'd like for it to have long semi wavey hair, with bang that'll go from the right to left, leaving the eye that we look at visible. In her mane to keep her hair our of the way some hair sticks/ornaments.
Tail: For her tail I want to to be full, and similar style to the hair. With a semi thick ribbon entwined and going around it, (Color: something that's complimenting) and a silver bell at the end that's on the ground. if the tail could be a little bushy in its fullness, and right at the base of the tail and hindquarters more hair sticks pulling some hair up.
Body: I'd like for her to have the white opal coloring.
Reference image(s):
Opal Ref
Hair stick Ref1 / Ref 2 - these in any complimenting colors
Ornement - If those colors matched or something again complimenting to the opal
Default accessory color(s)?: None

- Any questions shoot me a PM I know my descriptions an be confusing sometimes XD

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:35 pm
COMPLETED C:
Darkmoon Dancer
More or less a CC custom, with some images (and a video) for inspiration. ^^

RARE

.:Kirin Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Mobbu!
Name of horse: Brackenhide
Owner: Darkmoon Dancer
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Chivalrous
Breed: Natural
Description : Alternate Kirin, male lines
Basically CC, with the following inspirations: Barn Owl, Contrast, Dark & Handsome (I would very much love there to be barn owl markings, and some sort of contrast, but just take a look at the refs, and color whatever it inspires you to do ^^)
PS. This includes edits. I don't have any specific ideas, but I would love for him to have some moderate edits of whatever you think would look good on him! Seriously, whatever comes to mind, whatever your hand wants to draw when you take a look at these references ^^
Reference image(s): [ Barn Owl ] [ Barn Owl 2 ] [ Contrast (it's a video) ] [ Dark ] [ "Handsome" ]
Default accessory color(s)?: Dark brown / black, maybe? or CC if something else fits better
Premade Tag Number: 017 (magic mushroom)
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): CC! (Just no full clothing pieces. Accessories such as scarves, hats, necklaces, etc, are fine, maybe sleeves, but yeah. I think full shirts and pants look silly on animals, so no full clothing items, but apart from that, go nuts)
This was mentioned earlier, I have no idea exactly what I want him to look like, but I trust you, and would like you to add moderate edits to him. Anything that you think looks good and fits with the inspirations! (or at least makes sense with whatever he's going to look like ;D)

Total: 1.3mill for kirin base, + 200k for moderate edits, + tip for doing CC = 1.6mill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:49 am
.: Regular (unedited) Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Zoooo!!!
Name of horse: Aolani
Owner: tefla
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Innocent
Breed: Spirited
Base Color - See reference
Eye Color - #4B0082
Mane/Tail - Medium Mane/Long Tail
Mane/Tail Color - See Reference
**Basically I'm looking for a base design of clouds in a blue sky with rainbow-y mane/tail. **
Reference image(s):
Base Color Reference #1
Base Color Reference #2
Mane/Tail Color Reference
Default accessory color(s)?: Dreamcatcher - Something to match
Tag frame color (for custom tag): #D9D9F3
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Rainbow Gradient
Tag BG (for custom tag): Here
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Not Applicable

Cost: 350k + 1k for custom tag = 351k

(( Just a little note: I've had to go save my ref photos and relink them to my PB as they keep trying to disappear. I've lost one reference photo already. If I could switch it out ... I would. ))  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 am
Kelakohr
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Zoo! <33 O.O
Name of horse: Kelakohr
Owner: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Temper: Mysterious
Breed: Fayth
Pose: Foreleg down (please!)
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Kel is indigo bodied with white glowing markings. One on his cheek, several on his legs, and then wings on his back 'splattered' with cyan within the lines of the feathers. His eyes, hooves and horn are a glowing cyan. Mane in wild style with cyan feathers in it. His tail is mostly indigo like his body with the feathering at the tip being black like his mane with the faintest of silver stripes in it.
Details: Horn, Hooves and Eye Color: Glowing Cyan
Mane: Wild, Mostly black, with some silver striping?
Tail Tuft: Black and maybe silver?
Eyebrows and muzzle: Black
Body: Deep Indigo Purple
Markings: Glowing white (located on cheek, forelegs and hindlegs)
Wing markings on Back: white with cyan 'splatter' within the feathers
Reference Image(s): Kel Image
Ballad Image (Wing Ref/Marking Aid Ref) (My Soq)
Aveshar Image (Markings/Wing Ref Again) (My Soq)
(Colorist has artistic license on hind leg that cannot clearly be seen for markings)
Default accessory/colors: Beaded bracelets, silver bracelet with cyan beads
3 hoop silver earrings in both ears
Premade Tag Number: 010- Winter Wonderland
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A
Cost: 775k
Request: Maybe to have a symbol on one of the feathers on the tag? >.> Pretty please? XP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:00 pm
Kuro-Mizuki
Colorist wanted: Zoo! <3
Name of horse: Disheartened.
Owner: Kuro-Mizuki.
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Blunt.
Breed: Spirited.
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Ref image pretty much explains it all, but here's the basics:
---- Eye color: Magenta.
---- Mane and tale: "Forever Foal" template. A hot pink.
---- Body: Blue, fading into black at the nose, legs, and hind. White, very slightly glowing swirly marks.
Reference image(s): [x]
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Strands of slightly glowing white pearls around the neck, hind, and two legs, as well as lime green star hairpins.

TOTAL:
Regular Soquili Adult - 350k.
Minor Edits: 100k.
Total: 450k.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:00 pm
Colorist wanted: Chibizoo
Name of horse: Sterling
Owner: Huroggmeten
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Willing
Breed: Flea-bitten Grey Thoroughbred (If adding Thoroughbred makes it too long, you can leave it off... xD)
Could it also say "RL Cosplay" below his tag? <3
- Predominantly white with dark chocolate-brown "freckles" or "flea bites." (Most heavy on neck/flanks, less prominent on bridge of nose- note that there are various sized "flea bites;" [Reference] smallest around his eyes, medium-sized on cheek, etc.) *Beneath his white coat, his skin is dark-grey; shading should be grey or cool-toned to reflect that.*
- Dark Grey muzzle/nose. [Reference.]
- Eyes REALLY dark brown (almost black) with white eyelashes. Area around eyes is dark grey.
- Mane white with greyed tips. Tail white at the base, dark grey underneath, and stained/tinged brownishyellow at the tip. Please add strands to make it... fade... naturally instead of being blocks of color. [Reference.] [Reference 2.]
Reference image(s):
Sterling: [1] [2][3] [4] [5]
Other "Flea-bitten Grey" horses: (Including because my camera takes blurry pictures. ;.; ) [1] [2] [3]
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Colorist's choice
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Colorist's choice
Tag BG (for custom tag): A sunny meadow scene, a pristine river winding through the valley, an apple tree bearing fruit. <3
- Mane is thin, covers less than half his neck. Forelock wispy and parted. [Reference.]
- Tail extends down to his fetlock joint. Slightly frayed/wispy at the base.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:26 pm
TAKEN ON BY MINDSEND 11/29/10

Super rare

Colorist Wanted:
Chibizoo!!!
Name of Horse: Ignis
Owner/s: Faithofthefallen, Akuma-Kessaku
Temper: Hot blooded
Breed: Angeni (style 2)
Theme: Cosplay, Harvest King
Description:

Mane/Tail: Combination reddish-orange and gold (see sample images for mane color/style), Very wild/floaty and piecy at the top with the braid draped over the front of him, it should be very thick and loose with a few stray pieces (picture a huge amount of crazy hair forced into a braid) and held at the bottom with a golden cuff. The top of his tail is high with very full, wild, flowing layers that pool around his back legs with a thin braid or two spiraling down it to divide it into loose sections...maybe some gold beads or something. Tail is same color as mane. <--feel free to take liberty; I just want a huge amount of gorgeous wild hair that works with this cosplay.
Fetlocks: slightly longer and fuller than normal, same color as mane and tail.
Body: CC, A very light golden tan color, not fleshy (lighter than jewelry)! Fades to a bit darker gold at extremities. (legs/muzzle)<---Do whatever looks best, just an idea!!!
Hooves: CC, golden?
Facials: Stern/majestic
Jewelry: See Sample Picture, 4 bracelets on one front leg, 2 on another legs, one necklace, and 3 earrings on one ear (preferably the most visible).
Eye color: crimson
Wings: Do what looks best. I was thinking firey colors ;3
Clothing: A half cape that drapes off the far shoulder, red, with the same white markings as the drape on the Harvest King around the edges. Maybe a white scarf winding around him loosely as well, not necessary just an idea, again go with what looks best. I do want the half sunburst belt incorporated somehow although I think it would look weird as a belt. Maybe on/in his tail, body, forehead, anywhere.

Reference Images:
Here ;3
Here ;D
Messy braid?
Beginning Stage: Adult
default accessory color: gold?
premade Tag number: 009 Autumn Sunset (or cc)
Hair clothing edits See above
Comments: I just think of him as being very strong and wild with a firey personality. He is a cosplay but feel free to add and change things around as you see fit so he looks super purdy >3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:48 pm
RARE

.:Crossbreed Kirin/Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Zoo!
Name of horse: Aurora
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Temper: Fragile
Breed: Rainbow Kirin
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Main Body: Black, on an alt kirin base.

Scales: Gradient rainbow. Glowy? ;0;

Mane/Tail Color: Black streaked randomly with different colors.

Mane Style: See edits.

Hooves: CC, can match horn with a mist of rainbow around her hooves.

Horn: Alt Style Horn. CC on color. Glowy?

Eyes: Rainbow-toned, glowy with a sort of whisp-like mist coming off of it.

Wings: New Style of Eagle wings. Tipped with a gradient rainbow, OR fully rainbow. Whichever is preferred by the artist, and looks better. CC.

Reference image(s): Necklace stone

•A mask like this one, but which goes down the nose like a bird's beak with a slight point curling downward against the nose.

•Necklace, with rainbow stone on a silver cord.

•Long mane, gracefully falling to the floor to the back of the mare, with a small bit of bangs hanging around her horn and into her face. Rather CC on overall look. Long hair is love though. The longer, the better, though I won't push my luck on it.

•CC on tail hair and overall look.

•Silver bangles hanging on her tail, as many as the colorist wants to draw. She loves jingling and a ribbon twined through the bangles.

•Ribbons, rainbow-colored, near where her hair meets the floor, wrapped up into her hair in various locations.

•CC on just about everything!

Pretty much, this is CC. You see something you would think would look better a certain way, you go for it! I love simple, very pretty jewelry, lotsa sparkle-shiny. Rainbow craze FTW!

You can have fun with it, Zoo.
X3

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games