Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:24 am

"My love..."
Her masked mouth called out in Lore's voice.
She dashed from ledge to ledge of the cave.
"Master, your memory is surely poor.
How could you think this beast is something true?"
She scrambled across the stones, wary of his threat.
"The sages spoke and warned me well of this,
But I did little in way of their words.
I see that you are drowned in her magics."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:37 pm

((I like the way things are turning out ^^ Maybe this moment, I'll make things a little inconvenient ^.~ ))

Lore only sat there, watching Meera with confusion. Magicks? Her vexing and/or cursing Mobius? It puzzled her, for (if she remembered correctly, which she did) Mobius had been the one to kiss her out of no where, in a small gathering consisting of a mad doctor and a vampiress. Her life kept getting stranger.

As Lore went to stand up, many things happened at once.

First, she became aware that once she stood up, she could no longer move. Then, she became aware of a pair of arms wrapping around her from behind, in a hard and choking tight embrace that made her gasp. Lore smelled blood...and a voice that minutes ago had been in their pressence...

Kaluke spoke softly in her ear, "Don't move, don't even blink Chosen One," he breathed. Lore hesitantly looked down. His arms were transparent...

((Basically, he's invisible except to Lore, who can see through his spell because the Lord of Vampires choses that she can. To Mobius and Meera, it looks like she's frozen and rigid, staring at her feet in horror))

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:35 pm

[Oh, good. I was worried I might have spoilt things.]
"What, frozen now in terror are you, wretch?"
She leapt again.
"You're blood runs cold? Well, we have none at all.
Your heart beats only in a cruel rhythm,
I know your kind, well, your siren call."
Jealousy over took her. Meera jumped, landing to landing, until she was on the floor again.
"Have at ye, foul beast!"
The girl lunged to the mortal, cloaked arms extended, "Die!"
Then fell silence. Meera was sure Mobius would have her now.
If the spell was broken, he would care for her once more.
If otherwise, the deed was done.
In the eerie silence, Meera realized that, where Lore had stood, now empty, she was not alone.
Lore had been pushed to the side, in her blind attack, and, instead, Meera grasped another form. One that she could not see, but held to tightly and predatiously.
[Hee hee, I do adore made up words.]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:30 am

Kaluke smirked down at Meera's surprise. With a mighty shove, Meera was hurled away and Kaluke grabbed Lore's wrist in an iron grasp. So hard, it made purplish bruises in the shape of fingers appear on her wrist. Lore cried out in pain as she suddenly hoisted up, floating bridal style about 5 feet off the ground. Dark green light surrounded Lore and the invisible figure...

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:57 am

Meera was so lost. That scent... The human had not been the one at fault, at all.
The robed figure righted herself, somewhat painfully and dashed forwards again, attempting to slay the invisible offender.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:28 pm

((I'm just waiting for Mobius. ^^ Is that ok with you Miz bellabie?))

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:59 pm

"ENOUGH!!!" A shockwave of holy magic surged out from him, continuously pulsing from him. While Lore was unaffected, both Mobius and Meera seemed to be smoking, and Kaluke heard a debilitating warbling sound inside his head.

"AAAAGH!!! BACK!!! OFF!!! BEGONE!!!"

Then, something weird happened. As Mobius's outstretched palm was sizzling, the tips of his fingers started to turn pink.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:27 pm

Lore flinched at the loud noises and the bright lights and the scream and the pressure Kaluke still put on her waist. She cried out "STOP!" and the pink effect on Mobius started to progress faster.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Bellabie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:46 pm

Meera turned. She clutched Mobius's wrist.
"Master," she pleaded, "Prithee, stop! You spite yourself in doing so!"
His arm began to burn her. She cried out as the effects of his actions and his own ailment in conjunction sent pain tearing through her veins.
She pulled away as it became too much, writhing as she did.
"Master, master, King of Night,
Do this not for bringing light
And darkness so together here
Will realize your greatest fears."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:53 pm

As Meera was in contact with his arm, a funny thing happened. Her flesh started to turn pink as well, spreading from the fingertips as it had Mobius.

Mobius' entire forearm was pink. He now knew what it was; he could feel life in his arm once more. His arm was becoming human again, somehow. However, the rest of his body was scorched black. He could not handle much more of this, but equally his vampirian foes could not either. It would be a game of chicken. He could only hope that he'd win...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:49 am

Kaluke suddenly started screaming. His fingertips were bright red and Lore was starting to glow a light purple. Kaluke disappeared, his image slightly warped for half a second before someone or something pulled him into another dimension. Lore collapsed, unconscious and shaking almost in a seizure like way.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Meera cried, tearing at her arms.
"Master! Please! Prithee stop this madness!"

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:01 pm

Almost his entire arm was human, the shoulder being the only unchanged part. He could feel that blessed/cursed scorching on his heart, and he knew he could not hold out much longer. He could see Lore writhing on the ground, and he knew he may have been to blame. He stopped, knowing he could very well die. His arm returned to being vampiric flesh, and he collasped to the ground. He looked at Meera, his eyes bearing an innocent sorrow, like a dog who knows he's being put to sleep. "You there... I haven't much time. You have outlasted me, and my death will probably be iminent. I am not long for this world. However, you may still live, for you are not fully Tainted. And Lore, my beloved, may live as well. However she needs help. I may die, but I wish not to have any more death this day. I leave this world and Lore's fate in your hands. Please, help her live... for me. If you cannot do that, grant her a swift death and keep her from being fodder for the Blood God's Altar. Do not turn her... She is... ble-" He became unconscious, his injuries too great. He was quite crispy, to say the least... a good hit would probably cause 30% of him to crumble to ash. But he could still live... If he was helped in time...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:09 pm

"Master?"
Meera was teary and withered.
"Master speak!"
She clawed at the ground to stand and stumbled forward to him.
"Please, sir..."
She caressed his cheek sorrowfully and with pain, and she turned.
"Lore," she said warily, "It is my master's will that you should live. Despite what spell you have put on him to trick him thus, his wishes are mine in duplicate. You must live."
She brushed Mobius's jaw and whispered him, "I will fail you not. Sweet friend and master mine, thy toy shall be protected in my name and yours."

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:09 pm

He merely laid there, smoking and sizzling like so much burnt meat on the spit. The wolves, still wary of the display of magic that they had seen, gathered 'round, waiting for their chance to get some choice morsels from what they percieved to be the doomed.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games