Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:25 pm
psycho yawns for a bit " training training training...why the hell do you people want to get strong for? for what reason? even if you tried you wont ever be strong enough...you will spend your entire lifetime trying to reach a strench that doesnt exsist..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:43 pm
*drinks the antidote*thanks....adn you i really didnt ask you for your opinion  

Uchiha_Jacob

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:17 pm
" heh what ever... "  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:31 pm
Alexandria looked at Psycho. "Remember. You never used to be this strong. You had to work at it, just as I did." She smiled. "Don't worry. There's a very slim chance either of them would survive the training." She laughed evily for a second before she freaked herself out.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:54 pm
" strop trying to be funny itatsume i can always get stronger....but there's no reason anymore to get stronger... " psycho said looking away " it gets boring after a while"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:22 pm
"Being funny?! You think I'm trying to be funny?!?!? Ha! You really have lost touch with your best friend's alter ego." Alexandria said. She smiled again. "Surly you remember our training? Something similar to that, only worse." She laughed for a brief second.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:00 pm
Psycho looks at her " i cant believe back then i thought that training was murder... what i went through afterwards was just not fun...but that same training for these ....kids.... you must be in the mood for making people kill themselfes "  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:01 pm
Alexandria smiled. "How well you remember." She kept smiling at Psycho. "You could help me, if you'd like." She jumped up into the tree next to Psycho and whispered to him, "You could even make it interesting." She giggled as she jumped back down to the ground.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:13 pm
deathfire got tired of sitting and decided to walk around so he got up and walked around  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:25 pm
"How many times do you have to be told, Deathfire?" Alexandria moved right in front of him. "That curse, no matter how little the task you're performing, will kill you. Even just walking. You must sit and wait until I say you can move. This will be the start of your training. Patience." She stepped back a little and awaited his response.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:46 pm
Psycho didnt do anything when she got close and stuff just says " training these two to get stronger is like trying to teach a rock how to do algebra....i hope you get where i'm going with this "  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:58 pm
why...why ar you so freaking annoying your not the best and you know it

(psycho me think your and itatsuemare starting to goddmod a little.)  

Uchiha_Jacob

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:12 am
"ok"deathfire says sitting under the nearest tree'i hate sitting for a long time"

((and like you don't death_and_hell))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:17 am
"A rock.. Hm. That makes sense. They do sorta remind me of rocks." Alexandria said with a smile. "Anyway, Deathfire you need to stay there until I say otherwise. The most movement you can do is laying down to sleep and standing up to stretch your legs. You can read, eat, sing, anything but walk around. That's more leniency than Psycho and I had." She smiled again. "Jacob, if you want to train under me, you do the same."

((I don't godmod, J-chan. I'm just a better RPer than others. ^_^))  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:40 pm
"ok"death says folding his legs to sit and medatite  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games