Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:34 pm
Jolt's tails start to tare into any tree around him as he sniff the air. "There you are!!" He roars, now with a voice of a demon's, as he charges through the trees knocking everything down in his path. "This time I will end you!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:38 am
~races back to Raikou~ Please stop!! ~tears start to form in her eyes~ You don't need to do this!!! ~grabs his arm, reguardless of the danger to herself~  

Ryu of the Sands

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:52 am
"I don think so" Kairin said her eyes black,markings all across her arms and face,and a faint mist around her."Khana may not be as strong since she has been deprived of most her abilties,strength,and life span but I'm still twice as strong."Kairin said with her chraka starting to come out a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:53 am
"Back off you flea!!" He roars at her throwing her from his arm, then charging straight for Ryu.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:03 pm
Khana stood right in front of Ryu."I won't let you hurt her when I'm your oppenent!" Khana said as a giant ice wall forms in front of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:16 pm
Raikou tares through the wall, all it did was slow him down. Even so it still did a pretty good job of that. "Ice!! Come on now, I thought you would have learned your lesson. Ice is nothing to me!!!" He roars as he starts to tare the wall open even more.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:14 pm
He's right.Ice won't do anything.This what I've been waiting the last few years for.Time to break out the fire.Khana did a few handsigns."Fire Explosion!!" Khana said with a large ball of fire surrounding the wall and Raikou."Hmpf..." Khana said with a smirk as the fire ball explodes like a time bomb."Just a matter of time till my inner fire of the Uchiha's kicked in" Khana said watching the smoke from the explosion start to drift off.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:29 pm
Raikou's tails were surrounding him, then suddenly burst straight out. This sent electrically charged drops of water fling every where around Raikou. The only sign of the blast on Raikou were some faint scorch marks on his ice like flesh. "Why....That used to be able to keep out any fire..." His eyes were wide, with fear and rage. "Now It ends!!" He roars pointing his hand to the sky.

In seconds the sky grew dark, giving off a thunderous booms. Almost instantly after frozen rain begins to fall, as he makes a very odd hand sign "Ancient Arts!! Thunder blizzard Jutsu!!" Massive bolts of light crash down as the ice falling from the sky grows larger.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:41 pm
Khana stood there and stared at the ground like nothing had happened.She made a handsign and put her hand on the ground.The surrounding envoriment glowed light blue for a few seconds then returned to normal.The sky turned blue again and everything was calm."Its not the end...its a whole new beginning" Khana said turning around and walking away.She acted like she had something to do and didn't have any time to put up with anything else.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:58 pm
"Walk away from me will you!? That is the last time you will ever do that!!" He roars as he waves his arms over each other. As he did that the electric charge around her started to focus in 8 areas around her. As they did so the pressure in that area started to get more intense. "Hurry, in only five seconds you'll go of like a fire work!!" He said with a wicked laugh.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:25 pm
"Fine...go ahead and kill me..see what I care" Khana said faintly,she didn't care what danger she was in.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:40 pm
"Jolt NO!! I've seen it!! I've seen your past!! But death...can't be the only salution can it?!" Raikou cries out as the charges around Khana start to lose focus.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:53 am
Everything going is according to plan...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:13 pm
"The heart is the only way I could do this is because of the heart!!" Jolt shouts as Raikou holds his head. "I know...but come on, there has to be another way!!" Raikou shouts shaking his head wildly. "I HAVE!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO INVADED MY PAST!! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!" Jolt roars.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:47 pm
He will probaly admit sooner or later the he took it...Hasn't that been the whole goal of this mission for us all along...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff