Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:26 pm

(yup)
kitty looked at the girl and wondered where to find something to kill and eat. her magic had corrupted her. she was a willing follower off a hollow.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:28 pm

(So nobody will save the innocent little girl? Going once! ...Going twice!)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:25 pm

"Don`t, you dare touch her or I`ll kill you" she said.As she cam out of the darkness (did you hear that mobius I save the girl. )
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:15 am

(You need a character, first. And some way to see spirits, too. Otherwise, you'd just see a girl falling from the sky. Someone better hurry, she's falling as we speak. If nobody saves her in the next 5 seconds [RP time] she will have fallen into his mouths.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:26 am

she pushes him to the ground, the girl bounces off of his chest and lands on the ground, "Zaizen stop it!!! your a good person don't do this!!!!!"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:35 am

'' yeah but he ain't no good person, heck he ain't even a person'' kitty said. her smile was crazed and her eyes filled with darkness.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:47 pm

UserName:Wolves Anger
Race:Hollow
Sex:Female
Weappons: Notavailable right now
(Is this better mobius?)
(Good job Kecheroto)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:49 am

(thankeys Koko-wa!!!!!.......hay where is Ja-la??????)

she ignored kitty, she would save him, she had to,

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:23 pm

kitty's insanity was an after affect of what she truly was. (shouldn't do this but oh well) she was a demonata.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:24 pm

His face lowered in despair. For awhile his voice sounded normal. "I was a good person..." Then, he grabbed the girl by her spirit-chain and ran with her, hoping to escape.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:15 am

she ran after him but couldn't keep up, gasping for breath as she ran she shouted in despaire, "zaizen!!!!! zaizen please come back!!!!" she tripped and landed on the groung blood spilling from he rnew wound and salty ears flowing uncontrolibly down her face, she trembled in pain, not phisical pain but something much worse that could not be healed by eney medication,
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:13 pm

kitty followed laughing maniacally. this was the reason her magic was so powerful. all she needed to do is release her father. Lord Loss. she still followed this hollow guy. she was waiting to ring her father. back. her normal side to her. spoke. '' i'm sorry about the comment earlier. i couldn't help it. i scorn others because of i'm ashamed of what i am.'' she looked at him with eyes that proved it was true.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:49 pm

He chuckled, his voice back to that of the dark creature he had become. "Be not sorry, dark one. Keep at it! Scorn! Shame! Let your darkness consume you!" He held the girl fast in his gaint fist, eyeing her hungrily. "I must find a place that....that impudent girl... will not dare to follow me to... But where?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:20 pm

'' i know one place she cannot follow. the Demonata universe. you will be safe there as i can get my father to let us stay in his realm. his name is Lord Loss. i warn you most of the realm is made of spiderwebs but he won't dare try and feed off the misery of your prey when i'm around.'' kitty said a dark smile on her face. she quickly muttered something and they were there. there was a strong sulphuric smell. '' follow me'' kitty said.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:02 pm

she sat there weaping, prehaps it would be better for her to just die, she raised her blade to her throat,
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games