Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:46 pm

sh econtinued jumpping laughing gleefully.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:57 am

Kichi smiled at her laughter but sobered almost instantly when he remembered the problem he faced. He had to save her somehow.

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:35 pm

she kicked from a tree, flying in the air still laughing then landed with her silk cape landing round her. "hehe!!!!! this is fun i feal like a child." she spung in cercles and fell to the ground giggling madly.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:06 pm

Benkei carried Slate. He too was worn out, but he was a gentleman through and through. He did not try to catch up; he would leave the two to their games. For now, it would be best to rest, and if Fate and Kichi were so unwise as to push their limits, he'd let them learn the hard way the cost of battle...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:47 am

she sat there giggling, and then took a long sigh, "well that was fun, but we better get going. " she stood up and started walking, still giggling.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:46 pm

"You are very giggly and energetic now Fate," Kichi observed "is it some sort of after affect?"

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:47 am

"Yeah, is there some sort of rebound effect from summoning?" She lookd up at Benkei. "I know you're tired, you don't have to carry me if it's a burden."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:09 am

"No madam, it's quite alright. It is the noble thing to do." He looked like he could pass out at any second, and he was starting to sway a little...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:56 pm

sh elookewd at benkei, "no friend you need to rest" she sommoned, not a worrior demon but a helper one so nothing happened to her. the demon looked like a dragon bird thing and it picked up benkei and slate, flying them overhead. "and no there is no afects, i just felt like a game and they always make me happy."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:06 pm

"Thank you, Fate. I was about to tell him to put me down and rest for a while, anyway." Slate looked down and stifled a yelp; she'd never been fond of heights.

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:34 pm

Benkei fell asleep... He felt drained. And this was more than a drain caused by battle... His last waking thought was one of fear and concern...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:51 pm

Slate glanced at the now-sleeping Benkei; she'd felt some sort of chill in his aura briefly, and it disturbed her to think that her friend might be having some sort of issue.

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:05 pm

Just as Kichi relaxed his gaurd he sensed the disturbing change in Benkei's life-force and decided to check it out. he transformed into his dragon form and flew to his side, as he examined his friends life-force he decide it would be best not to try and treat it before he understood it's cause.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:25 pm

Slate looked up toward the dragon-form of Kichi. "I didn't realize you could become a dragon; that's very impressive." She directed her attention back at Benkei with a worried frown before she called out to Fate, "How much farther must we travel to reach the gates?"

Vampchick6

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:20 pm

she looked up at her friend, "about three days, " she turned to kichi. "yes, quite impressive."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games