Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniira

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:27 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aniira
Participating Soquili: Kanani
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15038581

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?: I suppose it could be, but for one like me, strength isn't of much use. I'm peaceful and prefer not to fight, so as for physical strength, to me it is unneeded. But the unseen strength that comes from within, the strength that comes from my heart--that is what is important.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: Courage, of course. Courage gives you the ability to use your strength in trying times and dire situations. Together, the two can be miraculous.

How can strength help you prepare for the future?: As I said, inner strength is what matters to me. The strength that comes from my spirit can help me to overcome my deepest fears and to face the troubled times ahead. It is my inner strength that keeps my heart strong even in the darkest of hours.

Bonus!
What do you believe is meant by "strength of the soul"?
The willingness to overcome troubling times. The courage that lets you move on in life. The love that helps you to see the importance of everything that is good around you, even when there may be hardly any good in your life at all.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:15 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kurama no Koishi
Participating Soquili: Reila
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14988291

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?:
"Of course. Strength applies to everything. One needs to have physical strength as well as strength of mind, and strength of heart. Doing well in any other stat counts as a strength in that stat, doesn't it?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?:
"Intelligence. Without it, how can a soquili know how best to employ her strength?"

How can strength help you prepare for the future?:
"I believe that strength will carry me through everything. It will aid me through love and war, family and friendship, and when things are bleak, I will only need strength to keep going, and to know that I don't need anything but what I've got." Reila nods firmly, her lips pressed in a firm line. Lord knows she runs into friendship problems often enough.

Bonus!

"For me," Reila begins, snorting haughtily, "strength of the soul means having a hard heart. A soquili can't depend on another for very long without getting hurt. So when the heart--the soul--is invincible, unable to get hurt, nothing can chip at it or weaken it, and one can continue to live without regard for anyone or anything but oneself."

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Astraea
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is strength important compared to all the other stats?:
"Uh, yes, yes it is actually," Astraea blinked, before being elbowed, "well you never asked why! So picky..." She thought for a moment, "I suppose it's important because you're kinda... weak when you're not strong."
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?:
"I don't know... I feel like I'm being asked the same questions over sometimes. Intelligence? So you can use your strength wisely?"
"To pick up chicks with my awesome muscles Sorry, could you repeat that one more time? I missed it."
Bonus!

"Instead of meaning physical power it means willpower in this kind of context," Astraea shrugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:36 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi
Link to Teepee: Here

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?: "All stats are important, naturally, so my answer would be yes."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: "Well, this is an easy one. Of the stats, there are stats that support actions and others that carry out the actions. Strength would be a stat that does the 'carrying out', seeing as it is usually displayed physically. So it's supplementary stat would be Stamina, because it is what fuels and drives the body's carrying out and performance."

How can strength help you prepare for the future?: "Strength will help me be the stallion I wish to be, being able to protect the ones I love from harm, physical or not, is my greatest goal."

Bonus!
"Well, if regular strength would be considered physical, strength of the mind is no such thing. Though it is good to have physical strength, strength of the soul often gives us the courage and drive that gives others hope in hard times."  

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:01 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ishtanballa
Participating Soquili: Danari
Link to Teepee: X

"Well yeah, you need strength to get stuff done!"

Danari paused as she thought this over. Each worked well with strength, but which one really needed it? "Courage, so one has the strength to back up whatever they're trying to face."

"It can help me keep others away from my stuff!"

Bonus!

"Probably something cheezy," she rolls her eyes, "Like that one needs to have a strong will in order to conquer their fears or something."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:21 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Participating Soquili: Requiem's Sin

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?: I think it is the most important. By far... the most important.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: I would have to say Intelligence.

How can strength help you prepare for the future?: Ultimately I believe it is strength that gives us the will to continue with life every day.

Bonus!
It is what allows one to carry on day by day, not just physically but with the conviction of life.

Ktns

Lunatic

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:21 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bouncy_Pineapple
Participating Soquili: Zillzee

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?: Kinda? You won't be able to do anything if you're too weak, but I wouldn't consider it the most important... brute strength isn't everything to life.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: I think Intelligence! You can use your strength wisely without messing everything up!

How can strength help you prepare for the future?: It'll help me become stronger and more able to take on the challenges of life, both physically and mentally and what not...

Bonus!
Uh, it isn't about how much weight you can pull, but how strong you are in your beliefs?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:38 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Participating Soquili: Carolina

Is strength important compared to all the other stats?: No more and no less so. Not every Soquili needs to be the strongest; it all depends on their goals and lifestyle. For example, I needed to be decently strong when I lived in the forest. It isn't easy for an Usdia to make their way through the thick undergrowth I had to move through back then!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: Intelligence. Strength is useless if you don't know where and when to apply it properly. Even the strongest Skinwalker could be felled if one knew just how to apply the limited strength they had properly.

How can strength help you prepare for the future?: It will make it quicker and easier to have foals. Weren't expecting that? Well it's the truth. Foaling isn't easy on regular Soquili, so imagine how difficult it can be for us Usdia! We need all the strength and stamina we can get for when the day comes that we decide to have children!

Bonus!
Exactly what it sounds like. Saying someone has strength of the soul is merely another way of saying they have a very powerful spirit. All good leaders have strength of the soul. They don't falter and second-guess themselves; they remain firm and confident in their decisions. They draw you in with that unwavering confidence.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:09 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Charulekha

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?: Yes, one must be able to protect themselves - and back up their words. Although Strength without brains just makes a bully.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: Courage and Intelligence, if your brave enough and smart enouh to use your strength well then you will be able to make a real difference in some situations.

How can strength help you prepare for the future?: If I am strong enough to back up my beliefs then I shall be able to make a difference

Bonus!
I believe it has something to do with well...believing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:03 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Deusdedit
Link to Teepee: Teepee <3

"Strength," The male muttered with a small smile, "It is important but true strength comes from a very amazing source - God. I wish to possess strength that flows from Him for there is only so much I can do with my own strength."

"I believe that its stamina," The male nodded, agreeing with himself. He paused before continuing, "You need it to last the spiritual race - even if you have a supernatural source of strength, you'll need stamina to keep going!"

The usdia looked taken aback as he mused over the question, "My future is in His hands... But with that strength, I can help the people of this land. I'll also need this strength to survive in this foreign land!"

Bonus!

"Strength of the soul, you say!" He smiled, "It how strong you are spiritually, of course! How strong are you to resist the temptations of this world, and how far are you willing to go to do good in this world? Not many have this strength though, I'll admit..."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:38 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili:
Maion
Link to Teepee:
Homeward bound

Strength is very important both physically and mentally. Mental strength gives you the ability to harness and use the other skills, where as physical strength allows you to protect those you love. You must also have the strength to admit it when you are defeated.
Strength and Intelligence, you must use your strength wisely.
Strength helps you to keep yourself and your family safe, I would give my life to protect them.

Bonus!

Strength of the soul is used to describe the mental strength a person has, it provides you with a means to harness the true essence of yourself. So for example if someone was in danger would you help or flee? Strength is about using your power in a positive way.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:27 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Quicksilver the Archangel
Participating Soquili: Alyssum

I think all of the stats are important, so yes, strength is important. I don't know if I'd call it the most important, though.

"I think that stamina works best with strength because, if you have lots of stamina, then you can utilize your strength for longer periods of time. Courage seems important too, though, so that you have the strength to stand up for what you believe in."

"Well, strength'll help me in all kinds of ways! For one, it'll help me get through this dreary winter until spring comes back again. It'll help me stay out of trouble because I'll be able to defend myself too."

Bonus!

"This is a harder question than usual... but I think I understand what it means. Strength of the soul is... that shining bit that you can see in other people's eyes sometimes, that spark that allows them to stand up for what they know is right and to keep on fighting even when the situation seems hopeless. At least... that's what I think it means.  

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:42 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kamiki
Participating Soquili: Amitorlin
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10721921

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?: Only Strength of Spirit.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: Intelligence. You must no how to use your strength wisely.

How can strength help you prepare for the future?: Being physically strong only serves as a vessel for your soul. Take good care of the body, so you can maximize your influence.

Bonus!

Your soul is the essence of your spirits that radiates from within. The stronger your spirit, the more easy it will be to influence your world. That is true strength of soul.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:34 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Shoshana

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?: *Thinks* Well I should say it is. I mean all stats are important in their own way but there are just some things that cannot be done without strength.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: I Would have to say that Stamina would be the most fitting with Strength. No matter how large and strong I may be, if I don't have the stamina then I can't move a big object very far; no matter how much I may push or pull. Though the long mane and tail could prove an issue all the same ^W^

Physical strength along with strength of will or character can help a girl like me to do my best in the things I do.Be it being the pillar while others around me are having turmoil or simply doing a more physical form of help.
Bonus!

*Ears twitch as she gives this some thought.* Strength of soul for me is more like knowing that no matter what the out come I did the best I could and I'll always be true to myself. Even if it means I'm standing alone when I'm battling for what I believe in.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:28 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aqua Drageen
Participating Soquili: Selkirk Ross
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14452221

Is strength important compared to all the other stats?: Certainly! What good are the other traits without at least a bit of strength? They would blow over with the first wind in a storm, cringe away at the rain. It is important to be able to stand your ground in any sort of confrontation.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: Some intelligence would balance out a strong soquili well, I think. I sometimes have trouble not trampling through things inadvertently. While I am not as smart as others, in books or wild senses, I would worry if a simple mind was running around paying no mind to the possible consequences.

How can strength help you prepare for the future?: Well, my strength gets me by, day to day. I don't require much. In case of danger, I can protect myself, which is always good piece of mind.

Bonus!
Instead of purely physical strength, the strength of the soul strikes me as... not backing down from one's convictions. While the former makes a soquili qualified to fulfill their duties, a good strength of soul makes them able.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games