Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:11 pm
well there better not be werewolf in him....things like them are mongrels and a thorn in the side of the medical technological world
toshiro looks down slightly as the car stops at her house and they are let off along with the baby stuff
thats why i keep it a secret from my parents  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:14 pm
She mumbled "Yeah well, Humans arnt a walk in the park either" she growled to herself then when they got left off said "Your Moms a b***h....No affence" She said taking some stuff with the baby in a pouch on her back then unlocked the door went inside and went upstairs to her bedroom and started setting everything up

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:16 pm
no offense taken
he said as he followed her up stairs and helped her set things up starting first with the easy stuff and moving on to the harder stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:20 pm
She placed the Baby on her full size bed, her room looked like a Master bedroom and it even had its own huge bathroom so there was a lot of room to put everything "Oh yeah" she said handing him a baby monitor "I got these so that if I need help I can just tell you and the best part is if you don't want to you can't tell me cause only you can hear us" she said with a evil grin

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:22 pm
so i cant talk back to you through this?
he said looking at it before putting it in his pocket  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:24 pm
"Nope, you just have to come or else at school somebody is gonna be hanging from a tree with a bloody nose" She said putting the final touches and then they were done and then she sat on her bed "Why does your Mom hate your kind...?"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:26 pm
i realy dont know.......its weird how things work out like that, im the first person in my family for ten generations to have a fully working lyvan gene  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:28 pm
She sat criss cross "That has to suck..." she sighed "Hey you can sit down on my bed to, It's not the first time you have, and Jeesh I havent developed cooties or anything"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:31 pm
oh sorry i know its ust my mom has never said the mongrel thing till now
he said as he walked over and sat down next to her  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:34 pm
She leaned on him "I'm sorry...But I bet if she knew she would except you for you, I mean you are her son" she sighed "Besides, You'll be moving out soon for College right? So why don't you tell her when you move out?"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:35 pm
i guess i could when i move out.....but im worried about my dad....he tends t get a little violent  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:38 pm
"I'll be there to back you up" she looked up at him with a smile "I mean I've always been there for you, why should that be any different?"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:40 pm
cus i dont want anyone to get hurt in his mental rampage....well lets not brood on bad things like this...lets live in the present and try and survive our child development class  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:42 pm
"Alright-y then" she said going over to Freddy and picked him up and sat up "He changed again...Now he turned into a human form and he looked like you"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:43 pm
how does he change like that?.....its creepy  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games