Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Koala Is Gay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:30 pm
What the H**L has gotten into everyone!!!"Ninohime, I know what you've been through, trust me I do, but you have to stop, PLEASE!!!!! Think about what me and Chiyo have been through, she was kicked out of her clan and I was betrayed by my brother, but you eventually find new people who you can trust that won't betray you no matter what and Sero, Chiyo, Winnie, Yurugi, and Atekeru are those people!!!" Maria starts to back away from the tree incase Ninohime doesn't calm down and starts for her. Shivers were going down her spine from the sudden change in temperature.

(srry it was all I could think of)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Ninohime jumped to the top of the tree as it transformed into the skeleton of a dragon-a Coca (use Wikipedia if you need an idea of what a Coca is.).

"Ninohime..."

"Yes...ma'am?"

"You called? This inferior imp in my face...."

"His name is Atekeru. He's...similar to me."

Coca gave a high-pitched, adenoidal laugh. "This FALSE demon! This IMPOSTER! You called me for SCRAP?!! Step aside my young one. I will handle this...fake devil..."  

bonitachocolat

bonitachocolat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:35 pm
Ninohime obeys her master. But when Maria spoke her words, Ninohime began to feel hesitant and starts to back off slowly from the fight. Is she right?....NO! I have a purpose! I've let humans control my mind for too long! sad ........I'm still not sure though.......  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:45 pm
Winnie starts shaking in fear as she looked at the battle going on between Ninohime and Atekeru. She then looks over at Chiyo and sees that she is frightened as well.
"Ninohime!" Winnie screamed. "Why are you doing this?! I thought we were...I thought we were all friends! Why have you become like this?!" Winnie shouted loudly, trying to get through to Ninohime.  

teioak888

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:47 am
Chiyo:...Ninohime! PLEASE!...I CAN HELP YOU! *still cowering*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:20 am
Coca looked back at Ninohime.

"Is that FEAR I see in your eyes?"

"No..." Ninohime looked from Atekeru to Chiyo to Maria to Yurugi and to Winnie. "...I don't know what fear is."

"Good...that's better."

But Coca wasn't stupid. If she turns out to be useless I'll deal with her myself....

Ninohime turns her keyboard to the front. Who's side am I on?  

bonitachocolat

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:16 pm
Chiyo:...*shivers*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:12 am
"The trees not the evil part, the tree was just holding him in!!!!!" Yurugi started, "The Evil I'm speaking about is my brother!!!!!" Yurugi shouted at everybody, "He went into a Third State, with his Curse seal, and lost control. The three people who killed themselves, were his parents and wife!"  

Yurugi

bonitachocolat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:00 pm
Ninohime turned to Coca in astonishment. "So...you were a fake...all this time..."

Coca smiled and laughed. "Ha ha! And you fell for it! Face it little three-tails! No one, I mean NO ONE ever befriends a MONSTER!!!" And with that, Coca turned away laughing. Ninohime dropped to the ground and cried. No....She choked.I'm not supposed to cry.....MY HEART..... "AAAAAAH!!!!!" Ninohime screamed as she clutched her heart and she started coughing up blood. NOOO.......NOT.....S..ADNESS......  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:12 pm
"N-no!!!!" Atekeru began shrinking back to his normal size and transforming back to normal. "What happened? What the hell happened!?!?" Atekeru screamed and stared at everyone. "My demon! I- I can't feel its chakra anymore!"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Yurugi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:29 pm
A demon looking beast emerged from the ground, "Finally I escape from that hell!" he shouted, "HOSHIMARU!!!" Yurugi shouted at it,as black chakra began to swirl around him, taking the shape of wings and tails. "Why do you not call me Onii-san, any more, Yurugi?" The beast asked him sardastically "Your hurting my feelings." "When you entered that state you were no longer my brother. And I swore to Wife, if you were ever brought back I would kill by my hands alone." Yurugi said pointing his katana at it. "Nobody attack it, If you get close to it. I may kill you." Yurugi turned and looked at everyone, "So please, don't interfere!" Yurugi lunged at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:28 pm
okay, I just totally missed something here, What the heck is going on? Winnie thought but decided to listen to Yurugi's orders and backed away from the monster. She looked at Ninohime and Chiyo, thinking about what to do. She decided to run to Chiyo first. "Are you okay?"  

teioak888

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:43 am
Chiyo:...y-yeah...Im fine  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:34 pm
Yurugi, his katana on fire, slashed at the beast, but they were evenly matched. Until Yurugi was knocked into a tree, the black charkra stopped. Yurugi's curse seal began to grow, "I told her...." he started, "I'd stop you at ANY COST!!!!!" he shouted, as his curse mark went to second state.  

Yurugi

teioak888

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:01 pm
"That's good." Winnie tried comforting Chiyo. She then looked back at Ninohime. Winnie bit her lip, thinking about what to do. She finally walked over to her. She took a deep breath before saying, "Are you alright, Ninohime?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff