Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:43 am
When the bombs connect with Raikou's claws there was a massive explosion. The smoke clears quickly as a pulls of pure electricity through the air. Rakou shants there in what looked to be a dazed state, as the ice shield was barely hanging there then chipped slowly away. Before the ice was even gone there were 5 more Raikous that ran like lightning. As the clones ran they created a current in the air that caught the ice shards that fell. Jolt...this guy is good...I think we may be getting low on chakra soon...

DON'T SAY THAT!!! The demon yells deep in the back of Raikou's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:51 am
"thinks in head my chakra is getting low, im just going to have to go after him"
*runs after with Katana drawn out"
(( hey im going to have to go, well have to have sence stoper lol and finish this later))  

Zex_3

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:54 am
The clones form into orbs, then collect to his hand forming into a blade that comes straight out of the palm of his hand. His heart races almost as if he were playing some insane game now. Each moment draining his chakra as he holds the bold blade in his hand.

((Until next time folks ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:07 am
*Chihiro watched the battle from a safe view. She walked away from her friends when she felt something wierd*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:57 pm
((sorry i was gone...But nice twist on our characters Raikou))
Khana heard the battle from the forest death.What in the heck is going on?!.Khana grabbed her bag and book and headed towards the battle.She finally came and was behind a tree.She saw Raikou and a new person.Another person?!Khana took her book out and flipped some pages.She bit her thumb and let the blood drip on the page."Dour..Ny..San" Khana said right before opening the book.A gianatic and powerful burst of icey wind came from the book and hit the place Raikou and Seishin'ijousha was really hard.Icicles came along with the icey winds aiming for the two people.
((yea!I'm interfering with your battle twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:20 pm
((WAIT! WHAT THE CRAP!!!!!! PAGE 29!!! Oh thanks for waiting up for me! okay...-sighs- what's happened?))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:23 pm
((Oh...sorry well i was gone too so don't get mad at me but i don't care))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:25 pm
((Oh well...if you don't know...-turns to Chihiro and Sayuki and channels anger towards them- OKAY! WHAT THE CRAP HAS HAPPENED!!!! scream scream scream ))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:31 pm
((Don't get mad at them I'll tell you.Raikou has seen my character before that you can read on page 26.Right now Senshin'jousha is come to the leaf village to find out who he is.But Raikou has found him and they are battling.I just hit them with a ice wind spell and nothing else really has happen yet.Nobody is on besides us and Chihiro))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:41 pm
((ah...I...see...well that makes it a whooooole lot clearer -sarcasim- sorry...just had a verrrrrry boring weekend...and I want a 360 NOW! Again sorry))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:46 pm
((lol XDsame..boring weekend of wrestling matches for me though))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:49 pm
((Hmm...how long do you think a game in peeerfect condition that costs 15 bucks will be on E-Bay before being bought. {{Sorry if I spelled wrong}}))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:53 pm
((depends on how popular the game is.If its really popular maybe 2-14 days before somone buys it.I don't know I don't go on E-bay))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:55 pm
((Okay...thanks ^_^))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:04 pm
((okay lets get this rp back on the road again))
The spell ended and Khana closed the book."Who are you?" Khana said looking at Senshin'jousha with a blank look on her face.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games