Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:28 pm
"So about the Haki do you know any thing like thier history? And how do you keep them alive if the need human blood?" Flame said stop worrying about himself for the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:35 pm
Yomi shook her head "Sorry, i dont know much about ther history. I Give them a mixture i put together...its time to feed one of them...you can watch if you wish" she said walking over to a counter and gettimg alot of raw meat soaked in blood and alot of wierd mixtures i dont know what to call them XP, and she blended them up and grabed a knife and sliced her finder and her blood rushed out into the mixure and she covered it up, the one on the table in vetween Yomi and Flame was going crazy from the smell of her blood. she poured it throu a tube that went into the Hakai's mouth, in water. the Hakai went crazy when he tasted her blood....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:46 pm
"Well....History is a very importent thing to know." Flame said activating his Shiryoku. He looked into the Haki's memory. The first couple times he got a memory of the feeding time. Then he got one of him whenhe was hitting the glass. Flame noticed the the eyes never left him. The last time Flame tried he went deep. Suddenly he saw a hall way of a catle at he end was a large crystal suddenly there were pople around the haki. The person infront of the crystal raised his hand the a storm of fire engulfed flames sight, then suddenly as if timed skipped he was seeing a person burn the crystal he started to yell at the haki but Flame can't hear anything. Flame deactivated his Shiryoku. He thought for a moment Those memories were different. The first one the haki died and the second seamed as if it was a different being. Flame thought. "I think I found some thing." Flame said turning. "I think when they get the desiase they inheiret memories froma long time ago...and the memories they inheiret takes the place of their human memories." Flame explained what he saw to Yomi  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:51 pm
Yomi listened when all of a sudden red lights started to flash and a loud ring was going off "Oh no, Flame you gotta get out. C'mon" she grabed his arm and threw him in the front seat and she got in the drivers seat and she was speeding to the school, they herd a loud roar comming from far away....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:59 pm
As soon as Flame heard the roar he started to unravel his sword. He threw his bag in the back seat. He started to wrap the cloth around his arm. "Its near the school." Flame said calmly He coud feel his crystal burn stronger as they got closer.
The haki could no longer smell the haki that previuosly hunted in the area so he decided to claim the land as his new hunting ground suddenly it smelt a scent that was better than blood. His body longed for it. The haki felt the power even though it was just a scent. The haki followed it until it got to a wall it started to climb over the wall and head for the school dorms

"So are you just going to watch me fight it or do you have a sword in the trunk." Flame asked stupidly forgeting about guns  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:10 pm
"Nope i have all of the eqipment i need right here" she said not pointing ot anything so Flame had no clue what she had "How about i fight this battle and ypu can see how a Real Hakai Hunter takes on her battles" she said as they stoped and skid into a parking lot she ran out of the car and ran straight to the Hakai. she looked around for it but couldnt find it. "Ugh this will make him come" she said puling out a knife that was straped to her leg under her pants and she cut her hand and as the blood driped in piles on the floor the Hakai came strainght after her. at first she didnt even move till he was only a few feet away then she moved so fast it was like she was dissapering and reapering places. befpre you know it she was on the Hakais head and pulled out 5 needles with poison on it and did a bac flip off of his head and as she was in the air upside down she threw them at his head and neck and the all landed in the right spot and parolized the hakai. she landed perfectly behind the Hakai and stood up and walked past him without even looking to see if she did it right and got out a normal long sword and put this poison on it and stabed him right in his head and he screemed and wobbled around and soon died
((OMG THAT WAS LONG!!!))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:30 pm
Flame watched the whole thing happen. "Thats it?" Flame asked feeling something was not right. His crystal was still burning "Um Yumi are you sure there just one hak-" Flame was interupted by glass breaking behind them.
The haki was following the scent when he smelt blood. It hesitated wonder weather to feed its hunger or follow the scent that seemed to call for him sudenly he smelt the scent he was following near the blood. He climbed into a secuity tower and headed for the scent he stopped at the sight of another dead haki. The he saw two poeple behind He jumped through the glass to land on the smaller one
Flame looked up to see a haki coming down ontop of him. Hi shoved his sword for a kill stab but the haki knocked it aside and bit down on Flame's shoulder. Paan shot though Flame. "Ahhhhg-" Flame let out a sceam. He never in all his life been hit anywere other than in his six pack he never felt a pain like this. He felt the haki tounge move and then his battle Shirroku kicked in.
The Haki tasted the blood and felt a power surge though him. He could taste the power of the crystal he swollowed some of the blood and felt it make him stronger istantly then he suddenly saw a difference in the kids eyes as a desing appeared he felt the power from him grow then he felt a slash across his chest.
Flame whipped his blade at the haki to get it of his shoulder. When the blade made contact with the skin it met resitance from it. What? When did its skin get so tough Flame looked at the skin it looked as if it was made of soft stones. Flame saw the haki's arm twitch. Flame blocked with ease and then shoved his blade to the sam spot that killed the last one but it barely peirced the skin. Flame jumped back and grabbed his shoulder. "How the hell did it get so thick skin?" Flame yelled at Yomi  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:40 pm
Yomi's eyes widened when she foubd out what had happened "Oh no" she said in a low voice "FLAME KILL HIM NOW WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE!" she said as the Hakai was still getting tronger "KILL HIM BEFORE HE COMPLETELY CHANGES AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OTHERS!" she said running over ther preparing her needles and knifes...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:54 pm
Flame saw its legs twitch. Flame jumped up as it lunged he jumped of the back of its head slashing just making it made. It turned around ignoring Yomi completly it was focused on Flame. Flame toke his free hand and shoved his fingers in his wond. "You want my blood!! Come and take it!!" Flame said holding out his now bloodly fingers. It lugned foward as Flame stood there. At the last possible second Flame leaned back as positioning the sword under his knee. Flame put the end in the haki's gapping mouth as he was falling backward and forced it through the top of his mouth with his knee. Flame felt it perice the brain aas soon as his back hit the ground. He put his feet on the haki's chest and shoved off. The haki went fling threw the air limply and hit ht e ground dead. Flame layed on his back for a while after the menuver. "You know with out my Shiryoku, I would have died 5 time that fight..." Flame siad out of breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:02 pm
Yomi stoped running twards them and stood ther "Are you alright?"
((OMG IM NOT EVEN BEING FUJUKI >.< IT IS HARD BEING 2 PPL XP ill post wat she is doing next....))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:07 pm
"Im fine" Flame said getting up kida sore because he slmaed into the ground. " I don't suppose you're a medic?" Flame said as he held his shoulder and deactivated his Shiryoku  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:09 pm
Fujuki was walking bac home and she was comming up to the school she could shee the side of it as she came up to it then she saw the whle thing, the monsters dead and Yomi and Flame here slowly widened when she noticed what has taken place ther not to long ago. she saw them but they didnt see her. they wernt paying any attention to her because they were turned around or resting because o the fight she ust stood ther but when they started talking sge just ran bac behind a tree and tryed to stay unnoticed
((srry i didnt know what else to do she was gone the whole day and she passed the school on the way so she passed it on the way bac sweatdrop ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:10 pm
"I guess you can say im a medic" she said walking to her car and getting a nurses kit and got out the stuff she needed....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:13 pm
"Sodo you want to explain how it got so much stronger all of a sudden. I mean His skin basicly became rock hard!!" Flame said as Yomi dressed the bite wound  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:18 pm
*sigh* "It was the crystals powers.....the crystals powers are in your blood when he drank it he took some of your strength and he was transforming into a stronger bigger better monster. If you didnt kill him before he completely changed......everyone in this area would have died..." she said
Fujuki's eyes widened when she herd what was going on what does this mean???why is Yomi and Flame all of a sudden buddies???what are these monsters and crystals???0.0 CRYSTALS WHAT FLAME SEES IN ALL OF US!!!...., she put her hand on her crystal but that dosebt explain everything else....why didnt Flame tell us about anything??? she thought to herself.....  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games