Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

xXgoth_girl12Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:58 pm
Fuu shook the other vampire's hand, smiling warmly. I'm Fuu.[ color=darkred]She said, It's very nice to meet you and Shaylene. Thank's for the welcome! The blonde broke the handshake, looking around to observe the school. Man, this is the first time I've ever moved... everything is so different here... She looked back to the two vampires in front of her, still smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:45 pm
"Well, God knows Forks is a strange place. I keep meaning to ask my Dad why this town attracts so many vampires. I'm glad you're a vegetarian, that makes things easier. Shaylene's kinda new here, and we're trying to help her change her diet, or at the very least stay inconspicuous.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:47 pm
SHaylene smiled at Fuu and shrugged helplessly. What can I say? Old habits die hard. She turned slightly to looked at Alice when she said, I brlieve it is the weather here, and your family that attrackes us. You guys are veggi's, that isn't something you see everyday.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:12 pm
"Ah, touche," Alice said.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

xXgoth_girl12Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:43 pm
Haha, yea, it's really hard to quit cold turkey. It's so good to be able ot be out in the middle of the day, though! I'm from the south, there's hardly a cloudy day! Fu said, staring at the sky and then the two other vampires. It's cool your trying to change. I hope it all goes well. She said to Shaylene.

Ps- I'm going camping this weekend and some time in march I'm going ot be at my dad's house, and even though I'll have my laptop I won't have internet access. I just thought you all would like to know that. Until then, I look forward to more Role Playing!!^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:32 pm
Shaylene looked at the sky with Fuu. Well, I haven't bitten a person since I've been here, though there is this red headed dude who is very appatazing [sp?]. She laughed.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:11 pm
"And hopefully it'll stay that way," Alice said "Anyway Fuu, would you like to come over to my house tonight? It seems like we're having a vampire welcoming party."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:18 pm
Shayylene's shoulder's slumped and she added, We get to learn all the rules!  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:59 pm
"And you can meet my family! Do you know any other vegetarian vampires?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:19 pm
Sure, I'll come! It sounds fun!! But no, I don't know any vegetarians.The blonde put on a silly grin.Nobody down south is like that. Were all crazy's. Haha!!!The grin faded and she looked at her feet.That was probably the wrong thing to say....

Ps-- I made it through camp!!! Next week, monday the... lesse... May 5 I probably won't have internet for a week.  

xXgoth_girl12Xx

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:57 pm
"Well, welcome to the slightly less crazy north!" Alice said with a tinkling laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:00 pm
Shaylene forced a smile on her face and said, only half jokingly, Then perhaps I should move out south, and no one would have a problem with my eating habits.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:21 pm
"Ooh don't worry. We'll have you fixed in no time," Alice laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:08 pm
Shaylene scoweld, her hands shoved deep into her pocket's. I'm not broken... She muttered, walking back towards class.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:36 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry Shaylene! I didn't mean to offend you. It's really hard, I know, I struggled too. But we just want to help," Alice pleaded, her gold eyes full of sincerity.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff