Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:52 pm
he began to jump backwards staying next to her the whole time "srry but u cant lose me that easily"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:58 pm
"Oh really???" she said with a playful grin "i think i can" she said vanishing way ahead of him that he looked like an ant chasing her and she was laughing
Mai: "WOOH GO GO GO HE IS CATCHIN UP!!!"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:02 pm
he turned around and jumped and vanished and apread still floating from the jump next to her "sorry Fujuki but Mai was right that time"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:11 pm
<.<.....gets onher hands as if she wer doing a frontflip then spins kicking his feet as they reashed the ground making him stumble for a second and she took off "....damn....." she said as he picked up the pace, and so did she  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:15 pm
"srry but i havnt been caught in eight years" he began to speed up while laughing  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:28 pm
((srry comp shut me off again -.-))

"ugh....." ran fatser  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:32 pm
[ its cool ]

he began to speed up as if he could go on forever  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:35 pm
(( mrgreen ))

you could tell she was geting a bit ot if breath but not much "i....will...win!!!" takes off twice as fats already knowing it wasnt long till he was gunna be ther tauting her again "=.= god i wish he isnt....." turns bac to see if he was there yet and ran fatser and passed the house "CRAP!" turned around and ran bac to the house at full speed  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:40 pm
he stopped at the house "you may be fast but have no control"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:50 pm
she slowed down as she got to the house "so what...i didnt see it big woop...." she said poking his nose, laughing silently so they didnt hear, so his head went bac and he took a step bac as she walked past him to the front door. she opened it and Mai jumped out of her arms and rith on the couch to relax and rest her legs that were begining to be soar  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:52 am
he followed them in "say what you want it still means you cant fully control your speed"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:51 pm
<.< ".......grrr...." she gave him a low growl and mean look as she walked to her room  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:53 pm
he stuck his tongue out at her "hehe..." he stayed in the living room  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:57 pm
this time she growled loudly as she walked into her room and she slamed it shut and ploped on her bed and turned away from the door  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:07 pm
he turned and looked at Mai "shes really pissed at me isnt she" he looked at her door  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff