Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:53 pm
Kore followed outside, followed closely by Chaos, to witness the fight. Kore smirked and chuckled. "If anyone could teach that a** a lesson, it'll be Chaos." Cerberus nodded and actually smirked for the first time at the ball. "No one has ever beaten him, except for the master."

Chaos took the head smash but did not move. Smirking all the while, he grabbed Thanatos by the neck, digging his claws into his neck making him bleed. "Is that all you have? How disappointing.." He threw him across the gardens and into several walls. As Thanatos flew, so did Chaos, standing over him. "You can still leave you know, just leave my mistress and Cerberus alone.." Chaos started to walk away, he then looked over his shoulder to speak back to Thanatos. "Oh, and don't be a dipshit and try to attack, you'll just end up getting hurt.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:21 pm
Chaos took the pain but was quickly healed. He stood and smirked at Thanatos... clapping. He ripped the tail out from his body, and laughed. "Impressive. Truly impressive. I haven't had a fight like this since one of Aries' wars. Now then, shall we dance some more to entertain my mistress?" Chaos leaped into the air and with his pitchfork, stabbed it straight into Thanatos' chest, impaling him. As he impaled him, Chaos jumped onto the roof with several bounds and stuck him into the roof, hanging over the side.

"Done being a d**k to my comrade and mistress and start being a semi good boy?"

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:37 pm
After a few minutes, Chaos layed motionless, seeming to be defeated. Kore was trying to fight back Cerberus as he held her tightly to make sure she didn't have to fight such trash. From where Chaos was, he started to dissipate into a black mist. A laughter could be heard from the mist as it shot up into the air and landed hard on Thanatos, like a sharp knife it went through him, nearly slicing his heart.

The mist reappeared as Chaos, but instead of a tail, out came huge bat-like wings. He clapped again at his opponent. "Amazing. Just simply amazing how someone so ignorant can think he can kill me with just a pitchfork. Try anything. Try anything you want on me to kill me, I won't. I will never die! As long as there is darkness and the royal family of the Underworld, I will never die... especially to pieces of s**t like you." Chaos spread his wings and smirked insanely at him. "Come on Thanatos... I've given you your chances to remain alive and you've rejected. Now you will perish by my power!"

Again he spoke and the army of the damned rose again, along with other entities from the underworld. They all snarled and hissed at Thanatos, ready to drag him down into Tautaurus to visit Hades and suffer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:38 pm
Chaos grinned as twisted as Thanatos. "A game.." he stated. Yes. He had remembered that name coming up. Thanatos. Chaos stood in his place and shouted back to him. "Boy, if what you say is true, then you are part of the royal family. But you have some facts wrong. Erobus is older than Lord Hades, he seeing Erobus and Nyx as his great aunt and uncle. So therefore you are not in the direct line, but close enough. You would be the cousin of my mistress..." Chaos slightly glared at Thanatos. "And also, get that sword from my neck boy..." as Chaos made the sword dissipate in Thanatos' hands by just touching it.

Kore was about to faint at the idea of her being related to Thanatos. Cerberus managed to hold her up. She started making her way to Thanatos and Chaos, ensuring Cerberus that she was alright. As she made it there, Chaos reached for her and held her close to him so she wouldn't fall. "Thanatos... you and I are... kin?" she looked at her supposed cousin. "But... why were you never around?"  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:07 pm
Kore had Chaos on top of her, like shielding herself from Thanatos. She growled, he had insulted her and her family! She didn't care if he was blood related, he was no family to her! "Thanatos I will see you dead!" she screamed as she ran towards him, scythe appearing in her hands. "Wait! Kore!" Chaos tried to get her to come back.

As Kore approached the now weakened Thanatos, lying on the ground. "You are nothing to me... I don't consider you family..." She had her scythe in hand and was ready to strike him dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:37 pm
She saw him, barely managing to keep himself up, bleeding all over the place. Kore made her scythe dissipate into darkness and sighed. She turned around and started walking away. "You're not worth my energy nor time. Just go away from this place and leave me and my family as well as the guardians be." Cerberus and Chaos both went to her side to walk with her, before turning their backs on Thanatos, they glared at her. "Stay away from our mistress and her family." Chaos said, Cerberus following suit. "We don't care if you are related, stay away if you know whats good for you, you puny excuse for a god and vampire." And with that, they went back inside to enjoy the party.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas