Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:00 pm

"Tch, you can release me as your chevalier but only I can release myself from my word!" I glared before grinning widely "And I want to help!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:04 am

Salem Delgado
"Tch, you can release me as your chevalier but only I can release myself from my word!" I glared before grinning widely "And I want to help!"
It sure doesnt look like it.

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:41 am

Nemo soon heard shouting near by. The curious gray eyed girl couldn't to be drawn closer to the arguing pair. She soon saw a boy with long blonde hair, and a pale girl with long black hair. I wonder what's wrong? She mused.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:43 pm

I gave a heavy sigh and looked her in the eyes "You listen and you listen good, I am doing what I can to help Diva, the fact is until we get to Okinawa there is nothing we can do, but I will not stop helping others! I swore on my mothers grave I would help those in need and there is no force powerful enough to make me break that promise!!"  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:03 pm

I couldn't get their arguing out of my head; their voices where to loud for my mind to bare at the moment.. I tried to get up to stop them, and when I was able to stand I put my hand over my heart; for it seemed like it was being eaten alive... I was very weak, and my eyes were closing, "Please, you two..." I said in a tired voice, "please stop fighting... I can't help but think I'm the cause of this..." It was very hard to even lift my head to look at Sano, but I did, "Sano, you don't have to help me anymore... I feel bad from practically taking you away from someone that already needed your help... go help them find Diva's daughters... I'm sure I would also feel horable if my daughters were lost... so please..." I put my head back down, and gripped my clothes with the hand that was over my heart... 'I may love him... but taking him away to help me was wrong... he needs to help her now...'
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:13 pm

I sighed, for my sister's heart was being broken right in front of me.. I walked over to her and held her up, so she could stand.. 'Kaoru... you are such a strong girl... when did you get so brave...' My eyes had sadness written all over them.. she didn't seem to notice when I had her arm held over my shoulder so she could stay upright; but I didn't blame her.. 'She's probably trying to hold her heart because she's going through so much... her memories being lost.. having to let go of her love.. not knowing her family... I should've never taken away her memory...' I felt so bad.. but I kept my head down.. waiting until they were all done talking..

((Sorry that I didn't come on in a while! School has started and it's hard to get on during the week. So I'm just letting you all know I'll get on when I can, but it'll probably only be the weekends. Sorry again! Same goes for Cutegirlo0o.))

Sexii_Shadow

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:53 pm

Kayle:
I heard yelling, obviously we werent too far away. I ran, my speed had greatly increased already, it seemed as if the trainign worke dout very well. I was there in no less than 5 minutes.
I sat in the shadow of an immense wall, the only thing being seen were my eyes really, like a dog at night, haunting eyes.
I folded my arms across my chest. My chevalier was next to me, just as silent as i was.
I thought of a way to say welcome back, i smiled lightly as i thought of saying "hate to rain on you're parade but, hi!!" and then making it rain literally, but, i threw the thought aside.
"God damn it, there's ALWAYS drama with you people isnt there?" i said, somewhat jokingly as i sighed lightly, "but, you guys, DO make it fun" i finished. i looked over the party, it had definitly grown. like always kauro wasnt doing well, she seems so frail all the time but i see her potential, i dont know if it sounds weird, but, in a way, i admire her, its amazing how everyone underestimates her and she'll fight and fight for eherself and other, and yet, she's never shown her true power yet..i shows amazing control.
I looked at Sano, he didnt look too much different, maybe somewhat pissed off, but otherwise, no different. in the blink of an eyes i had an arm around karou (okay I KNOW im spellingit wrong but bear with me lmao), on her waist, holding her up, for support though i didnt know what was wrong and an arm around sano's neck. "ssssooooo whats going on ^^" i said, i loved busting in on scenes between others when i was training, it seemd such a mood breaker, and sometimes lightnened the mood and sometimes ended getting me kitchen duty..
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:00 pm

"Hello Kyle! It is about time that you showed yourself!" I smiled feeling a bit calmer now that I had another person I thought would agree with me "We were just talking about how I am going to help both Kaoru and Diva at the same time! Period! End of discusion! No if's and's or but's about it!" I finished looking everyone in the eyes so they could see how serious I was.  

Salem Delgado

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:05 pm

In those few short moments after coming into the outside world, the sight of a poor girl pouring her heart out to the fighters made Nemo want to look away. But the gray eyed girl couldn't. This unknown girl would sooner sacrifice herself than to witness the fight any longer. Nemo had never seen such bravery before. Suddenly, the scene was intrupted by a new pair. One male, the other female. There was something about the female that almost seemed like...family? No, that couldn't be possible. The only family someone like her could ever have were Mommy and Daddy, and they were very far away now. The only way she could ever see their faces again was to find the ones called 'The Schiff'. Maybe these people might know something about them? A voice in the back of her mind mused. She could either make her self known to these strangers, or continue to lurk in the streets. The gray eyed girl never liked being alone for too long, and there was something about the new girl that seemed trustworthy. She took in a deep breath, and took the first step forward.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:43 pm

I started to breath unevenly, but I was happy to see Kayle.. "Kayle... what are you doing here?.. I thought you went off to train.." I said in a weak voice, not trying to sound like I didn't want her there. Kayle is so interesting to me... she's almost exactly like me in a way...

Cutegirlo0o

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:55 am

Kayle:
"okay, werent you guys still fighting over this when i left?" i asked retorically. I rolled my eyes, "aaannnnyyyywwwwaaaayyyyssss" i started, looking at sano, "i have faith that you'll do just that" i looked up to everyone else, "but, he cant be in 2 places at once, its simply impossible" i said. I looked at kauro, "YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT HAPPY TO SEE ME!!" i said, jokingly. "Well, i did go off to train, but, where i went, time is a hwole different thing, its ackward, its like ive been training for about a year but in reality ive only been gone for like what, a week...a month....hell i lost count of reality days" i said, but still smiling. "WHat happened to you, you look terrible" i said to her.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:25 pm

"Excuse me..." Nemo began. She felt her throat go dry. This was the first time she ever spoke to anyone outside of the facility. Needless to say that she was nervous. "Can I ask you something?" She finally said, once she found her voice again.

((If nobody is playing the Schiff, would it be okay if I played them?))

TwilightKitten

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:41 pm

(I do not have a problem with it, but this is not my rp.)

"Is that your way of saying we should all stick toghether Kayle?" I smiled to her as the new girl spoke up "Oh why hello there, finally decided to stop sneeking around and show yourself? What is it you would like to ask miss?" I asked smiling warmly to her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:54 am

(I dont mind, go right ahead ^^ and welcome to the RP!!! (since i dont think i said and if i did well double welcome XXDD))

Kayle:
"yeah, i guess you could say that ^^" i said. My chevalier just stayed quiet, he was uber quiet a lot, i had gotten used to it though.
i looked at the girl, i had a very strange feeling.
"What did you want to ask?" i asked her.

Rae-sempai

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:45 pm

((Yay! Thank you!))

"I was wondering...did any of you happen to see these people?" Nemo asked, and pulled out the three phohos of the remaining Schiff. In the back of her mind, she suspected that the people infront of her were not human either. So she had to be careful of what she said. "My parents sent me out to find them, and it's important that I do."
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games