Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Jim looked at his watched quick. "Hey, Sasha, mind if I make one quick stop on the way out?" he asked caustiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:03 pm
She raised an eyebrow. "..i dontmind..what are you getting ? "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:07 pm
"I'm not getting anything," Jim said nerviously. "I have an ex who lives in town. She lets me visit my kids as much as I want, but I have feeling I'm gonna be missing my oldest kid's birthday so I want to give them their present now," he explained carefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:28 pm
She smiled gently and nodded. "i'd love to let you go do that.." She leaned back.S he didnt let it show she was anxious to take her own pregnancy test.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:09 pm
"Okay shouldn't take long. Their mother doesn't like me visiting them much," he said driving. "Our.....jobs don't really go well together."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:11 pm
She shook her head. " as a mother though she should have enough of a heart to let you see your own children...so whats her job ? "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:18 pm
"She lets me see them whenever I want. Just not for very long," Jim said driving. "She works with the government. She is one of the top secerity people who has been trying to stop the Ookami groups ever since Rai's grandpa took over."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:28 pm
She nodded and looking at her wedding ring and smiled. " i dont think she'll like me then..."  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:28 am
"It's you she will dislike. It's who you married that she hates," he said stopping in front of a plain looking house. "This shouldn't take long and if your afraid of what she will to you then you can stay in the van," he said before reaching behind his seat and pulling out a brightly wrapped box.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:05 am
She got out and followed him. " i love kids...i'd love to come if you dont mind "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:09 am
"I don't mind," he said getting out of the van. He walked up to the door and halfway up a six year old girl came running out of the house. "DADDY!" she yelled latching onto his leg. "Hey there, pumpkin," he said smiling as he bented down and picked her up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:22 am
She watched from behind him pushing her hair behind her shoulder. She pushed the tears away as it was so nice. She just wanted to have kids with Rai.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:28 am
"Daddy, who is that?" the girl asked pointing to Sasha. "That is your Uncle Rai's wife. Sasha this is Hannah. Hannah this is Sasha," he said setting her down. "Hi, Aunt Sasha!" Hannah said loudly. A woman with long black hair held back in a pony tail came out holding a little boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:37 am
Sasha smiled at Hannah. " hey there Hannah.."She blushed whens he saw his ex wife definitely feeling like she wasn't wanted.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:42 am
"Jim, what are you doing here?" the ex wife asked coldly. "Just dropping off Hannah's birthday present. I won't be able to make it to her actually birthday this year," he replied neutrally. He then handed Hannah the brightly wrapped box. A big smile came across her face as she took. "Can I open it now?" "Only if your mom says you can," he said looking her. "Wait until your birthday, Hannah. Then you can open it okay," she said to Hannah who pouted, but did nothing else.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games