Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:57 am
(haha yea)
The two, after eating, sat at the fountain with their eyes closed, sensing their surroundings, but what echo was doing is trying to find out who all had died in the war, she felt a sharp pain and doubles over, holding her middle "dad" she whispered "hes.......hes.....dying..." she could feel his pain. "gah" she takes a deep breath, slowly feeling the pain start to drift away "im sorry dad" she whispered, even though she dispised her father, he was still her father and couldnt help but feel the pain of his loss. She sniffs and opens her eyes.
"you okay?" jake asks hugging her  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:51 am
Kitty had made a way of communicating with Walt so she would know whether her help would be needed. it was like a walkie talkie but only he could hear it. ''Walt? i think they might be trying to get to earth. i'll join battle if i'm needed. i mean immortality does have its uses, except when you want to die....''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:18 pm
"Listen, I think something big is going to start. Not sure if I'll make it through this fight, but even if I do, I think that this whole thing will explode. In a manner of speaking. And want you and the others to get to a new hiding spot. One you've never even considered and make it good. I'm positioned outside Hell's gates and I think we're just waiting for orders to know when to go on a suicide mission. At least, that's the rumor."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:44 am
'' i'll hide them in limbo. It's impossible to get there if you not with a limbo being.'' Kitty said. '' i hope nothing too bad happens. your a great leader no matter what they say, i mean you stopped me destroying everything. no one has ever done that, but i am eternally grateful for you doing so.'' she stopped talking and went to fetch Echo and Jake.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:56 pm
Jake hugs his sister, patting her head and saying its all going to be okay.

She smiles and hugs him back "thanks" she wipes her face before looking up and seeing kat "my father is dead" she said standing up "that must either mean the demons are losing cuz lucifer is growing weak or they are planning something big...." she said holding her brother "i dont want my brother in the middle of this but i do want to help if i can...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:10 pm
(Im lost again can someone please help??)  

SweetKeiks

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 am
''come with me. i have been given orders to keep you safe. After the battle i'll strike a deal so you can get how ever many people i'm worth resurrected.'' kitty said grabbing them both by the hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:35 pm
she shakes her head "no...i need to help, i cant let those that i love die" she said meaning the angels "their part of my family too so im staying, but i dont want my brother here, keep him safe?"  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:07 am
'' i have been given strict orders to keep you safe, but give me one good reason why i should let you go and i might consider.'' kitty said. ''but i warn you i believe Walt said that he's on what would be called a suicide mission.''  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:00 pm
WOW ACTIVE THREAD SORRY I HAVE TO USE IT QUICK GO HERE GO HERE NOW EVERYONE  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:39 am
(i won't be on here for a month unless i'm lucky. the kitchen id being re-made)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:50 am
May I join this thread?  

Linestar777

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:34 am
sure i guess)
"to help with this suicide mission, thats my family their killing, i believe i have a right to be there" she said "and if you dont, ill find a way to be there..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:18 am
''fine but....let's just say i hope you understand that if i attack you it isn't my fault, being a limbo being i have no control when the limbo master takes over me and unfortunately i'm skilled in every kind of combat......'' she said. '' i will fight by your side and hope that by all the things that are light and dark that i am going the right thing.'' Kitty said as she opened a gateway to where Walt was.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:48 am
"if you do attack me it might save us, im part angel and demon, it might save this...this war" she clones herself so that her brother would think that she was with him "somewhere safe" she whispered and her clone and her brother disapeared "alright, lets go" she steps through the portal.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff