Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:13 pm

(lolz rolleyes )

Echo moves quietly down one of the trees branch, a low growl escapes from her lips, she shuts her mouth and looks around for somewhere to jump
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:15 pm

He turns and shoots at her. He hits her in the leg and the chest but misses her chest. But, since it is a full automatic, it hits her many times in each.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:21 pm

"s**t" she falls, landing on her back, she groans and then cries out in pain, she growls at him "what....the ********!!!" she yelled, she rolls onto her side
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:24 pm

(I'll be getting off soon. At midnight.) He walked over to her. "So, what's your story?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:26 pm

(******** You!" she yelled looking at him "i was....climbing trees until your sorry a-...butt walked into the picture"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:28 pm

(I'm not used to cursing on Gaia. Feels odd.)

"You say ******** and then you worry about calling me an a**? What is your Gorram problem? So, what is your story?)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:31 pm

(lolz XDD)

She sits up "Your an a**! there i said it and im not telling you anything, not until you tell me why you shot him and why you freakin shot ME!!!!" she glares at him
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:35 pm

"He was protecting some evil things in the area. Now let me get a look at you." He looked her over. He saw the bites on her neck. "Your a vampire. Well, lets get this over with." He aimed at her back where the bullet would pass through her heart.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:38 pm

"IM NOT A VAMPIRE YOU f**!!" she yelled "i was bit by one" she crosses her arms "your a moron" she muttered angrily
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:39 pm

"Two things happen when you get bit, you either die or become a vampire. So if you've been bitten, how would you be neither?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:43 pm

"we didnt exchange blood" she said looking at him "he bit me then stopped and left" she shruggs "why do you care anyways? do you normaly go around shooting people?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:50 pm

"Only when they're evil ******** like werewolves, vampires, zombies and anything else that I need to."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:54 pm

she clenches her fists when he says her kind but she keeps it cool "well, im neither" she looks at him "i hope you have plenty of money cuz im so ******** sueing (dnt kno how 2 spell XDD) you" she gritts her teeth "i hope they had to cut off your manhood cuz im so kicking you there" she grins evily "you better watch you back..."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:55 pm

He shoots her in the head.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:57 pm

(sheesh!!! Lolz XDD)

Echos eyes widen and she screams, but before it hit her she froze it "god damn" she yelled standing, she kicks him with her good leg before turning, changing to her wolf form and taking off, not careing about her leg
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games