Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
The SPAM forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:25 pm
Thankies! heart And indeed, Seto would be IRRESISTIBLE if he said something like that... rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:26 pm
Not that he isn't already. heart heart  

THE Kaiba Seto Fanboy

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:30 pm
Of course...very good point there. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:33 pm
I can imagine anyone crubling into his hands...

Now I can REALLY hear Moki saying that, for sure.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

THE Kaiba Seto Fanboy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:38 pm
You know what I hate, though? People who pass him up for the "hero" of the show. They take one look at him and say, "Oh, he's the anti-hero", and run off to find someone else...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:38 pm
Yes, Death-chan, another good point there. wink  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:45 pm
But but... Anti-hero's are the best part of the story!! The angsty guy who grugingly helps the protagonist! Always gorgeous, always connections, always in the know!

OK so anti-heros are slightly cliche, but there are some cliches that I really love, as long as they're done well. Bad cliches will always be a bane to society.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:50 pm
He's the 'Ayn Rand' hero, as opposed to the painfully altruistic 'Campbell' hero. wink

Objectivism is a philosophy developed by Ayn Rand that encompasses positions on metaphysics, epistemology, ethics, politics, and aesthetics!

Objectivism holds that there is a mind-independent reality; that individuals are in contact with this reality through sensory perception; that humans gain objective knowledge from perception by measurement, and by forming concepts that correspond to natural categories by measurement omission; that the proper moral purpose of one's life is the pursuit of one's own happiness or "rational self-interest;" that the only social system consistent with this morality is full respect for individual human rights, embodied in pure, consensual laissez-faire capitalism; and that the role of art in human life is to transform abstract knowledge, by selective reproduction of reality, into a physical form - a work of art - that one can apprehend and respond to with the whole of one's consciousness.  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:32 pm
I love my new pre-calculus teacher. =]
And greetings to Fanboy; I didn't know we had a new member. surprised

Now I feel bad for being so out of the loop. DDDD:
Shows how much time it's been since I've been on. xD
And he even replied to a post I made...
God I feel like a jerk.

Anywho, to Fanboy~: I don't actually LIVE at school, per say... but I'm there more than I am at home because of all my extra-curricular stuff.
AND IT SUCKS BECAUSE I MISSED HOUSE, M.D.'S LATEST EPISODE. DDD:

...Anyone else want to fill me in? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:38 am
I wouldn't know; never seen the show. *laughs* You don't have to apologize to me, shinigami-san. I kind of figured as much...
@Zoloft: YES!!!!!!! heart heart heart  

THE Kaiba Seto Fanboy

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:45 pm
I honestly don't know many people who are fans of the show either, Fanboy. *le sigh* Well, it happens. :3

And you don't have to call me shinigami-san. x3 You can just call me Shini, or Dani if you want. I really have no preference.

And also @ Zoloft: I totally agree with the Ayn Rand hero concept. <33

Just... the whole "laissez-faire capitalism" part brought back bad memories of US History class. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:50 pm
One of the few things I can remember about my U.S. History class is being an old black slave. Twice. Once even in full make up, though I was a black man that time.

Ah, good times, good times...  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:08 pm
*lol* Sounds like fun! :3
I have a horrible teacher, though. She doesn't know the answers to the tests she makes up, gives us worksheets/quizzes on the wrong chapter material, goes off on tangents that have nothing to do with anything, and she yells at us for paying attention to her.

Not to mention she's failing my friend for the semester because she didn't like him and she claims he never turned in any of his work. He's going to be cut from "Seussical the Musical" ((our spring musical)) thanks to her and I'm going to be stuck singing with his Freshman, unexperienced understudy. D:

Oh, and did I mention she has a gobble(?) underneath her chin like a rooster? :000

[/rant]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:36 pm
Sounds like someone Yami Yuugi banished to the Shadow Realm in the Lost Series.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

THE Kaiba Seto Fanboy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:23 pm
*laughs* This sounds odd, but I love my American History teacher...  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games