Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:32 am
Mistress Lancelot
Otulissa
Mistress Lancelot
Hello~! You can see my username, I am sure you all can read, but if you want you can call me Becca; cause that's what my friends call me ^^
I am a big role player, trust me on that, but I am picky when it comes to them; so it may take a while. I usually am the one who surprises everyone, and then plot twists it; at least that's what my friends tell me, they also say role play when I am feeling evil... Whatever that may mean >.>
I was invited, so I am going to give it a try and see how this works out~! ^^
Welcome to the guild, Becca~!

Plot twists make things fun, so I'm happy we have you with us. ^_^ I haven't seen an RP plot twist in a LONG time... sweatdrop

Thank you for the welcome~! ^^

Yes, I love the plot twists! Though they usually turn to my characters for a little a bit, but then back to the normal people. You haven't? Well then, we should do a one on one and see how it turns out~ Pm me if your interested, I have to go for now. Dx
I warn you now, I sometimes take forever to post because I will forget, just pm me or something bugging me and I will post XD
Okay. XD Aw okay thanks. biggrin Hehe, you do one on ones too? I love one-on-ones sometimes~!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:32 am
Frorxest
Frorxest here ^.^ I was browsing around the site when I got a PM asking me to join this guild. You must have seen my role playing skills.

Hi, Frorxest. And... 3nodding redface Yes... I saw your awesome RP skills~ 4laugh

So I'm happy you joined. xD Welcome~!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ze Clockwork Panda

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:34 am
Otulissa
Pandy Cookeh
Hewwo ^__^ I ish Pandy.
I can spell, no worries there.
Bookworm, Writer, Otaku, Geek, Roleplayer and Random XD
Not to mention Anti-Twilight.
I love to rp. ^^ Its very fuuuunn =)
I wont tell you my age, its private 3nodding .
I like all sorts. Pocky, anime and manga mostly.
Anyways... I can't think of anything else.
Bai

Hehe, at first I was like, 0_o. Uh-oh, do we have a not-so-good-speller? Well, at least they can practice improving on that!

Then you say you can spell, and I can see that. ^_^ I'm okay if people can't spell, but I can get REALLY annoyed... xD And try correcting them occasionally.

Anyhow, YAY FOR ANTI-TWILIGHT. *glomp* I hate Twilight with a burning passion...

It's okay; I won't tell you my age either. And Pocky is yummy~!

Sorry for the strange spelling. ^^ I have a habit of writing that way when talking to people. I spell properly when roleplaying though. If there is a mistake I will edit it. ^^ (( How Ironic, I had made a mistake when typing that >.<))
Yay! You aren't a fangirl =D I don't like Twilight. Never have, Never will.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:35 am
hinata9412
HELLO~

My name is Hinata~ but people i don't like it when you guys are so formal so please call me Hina-chan~ >w<

am say i am a semi-lit roleplayer i am working on it i swear!
umm i love to roleplay
i am on Gaia like 24/7 (not really i need sleep to >w< )
(2-.-)2 <----- thumbs up!

>w< I write Fan fics and reading them ^.^
and i am NO ARTIST what so ever i draw stick figures

oh and i am really random at times (stupid multiple personality disorder!)
Hi, Hina-chan~! Welcome. Just to let you know, I'm bad with names...so please remind me to call you "Hina-chan..." sweatdrop

Semi-lit is okay; there's always room for improvement, even for literates~! biggrin Don't worry too much about it; we are here to help you improve as long as you have the willpower to try. ^_^

So you're on Gaia a lot? I used to be, but I've been so busy lately...school's starting Monday... And I have real life issues going on. crying

Anyhow, random is okay. Most of my real life friends are random. wink  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:35 am
Might aswell introduce myself I guess.^^

You can call me Roy, since its my real name aswell as the name of my avi and rp character (pretty boring I know XD)

I am one of the gaian veterans, been on gaia since 2003, so I've seen alot of changes. Too be honest, I don't like gaia as it is anymore. It used to be way more interesting and felt more like a community.

Anyway, I'm 23 years old, just got single again, yay for freedom. Also I'm a fan of good roleplaying, fairplay, even if two overpowered creatures would fight one another, still be fair in it.

I like mayo, hence my nickname Don Mayo, I like tigers, swords, manga, anime, music of all sorts, fun and cool shirts, my friends and family and animals.

Ohh... and I'm from the other side of the earth for most people here I guess, I'm from the land of cheese, wooden shoes, legal drugs, beer legal at the age of 16 and the red light district.........

Yes I'm from Holland, or as others know it, the Netherlands.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:37 am
Hey, hows it goin'? My name is Massina421 and I enjoy reading and roleplaying an stuff y'know?

(Is this good? Because its all I can think of right now.)  

RaptarJesus

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:37 am
Pandy Cookeh
Otulissa
Pandy Cookeh
Hewwo ^__^ I ish Pandy.
I can spell, no worries there.
Bookworm, Writer, Otaku, Geek, Roleplayer and Random XD
Not to mention Anti-Twilight.
I love to rp. ^^ Its very fuuuunn =)
I wont tell you my age, its private 3nodding .
I like all sorts. Pocky, anime and manga mostly.
Anyways... I can't think of anything else.
Bai

Hehe, at first I was like, 0_o. Uh-oh, do we have a not-so-good-speller? Well, at least they can practice improving on that!

Then you say you can spell, and I can see that. ^_^ I'm okay if people can't spell, but I can get REALLY annoyed... xD And try correcting them occasionally.

Anyhow, YAY FOR ANTI-TWILIGHT. *glomp* I hate Twilight with a burning passion...

It's okay; I won't tell you my age either. And Pocky is yummy~!

Sorry for the strange spelling. ^^ I have a habit of writing that way when talking to people. I spell properly when roleplaying though. It there is a mistake I will edit it. ^^
Yay! You aren't a fangirl =D I don't like Twilight. Never have, Never will.

I have a friend who doesn't say "Hewwo" but says "Herro," hehe, and you reminded me of that friend. xD;;

Anyways, yeah, NEVER liked it, NEVER WILL. Ever. Twilight, in my opinion, is just... a disgrace to literature. By the way, I'm really into classics too... xDD Like Dickens and George Eliot and old stuff like that. ^_^ But I read a lot of genres and books, and I still remember some books I read at younger ages; some of which I still LOVE. I'm such a weirdo, hehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:40 am
Otulissa
hinata9412
HELLO~

My name is Hinata~ but people i don't like it when you guys are so formal so please call me Hina-chan~ >w<

am say i am a semi-lit roleplayer i am working on it i swear!
umm i love to roleplay
i am on Gaia like 24/7 (not really i need sleep to >w< )
(2-.-)2 <----- thumbs up!

>w< I write Fan fics and reading them ^.^
and i am NO ARTIST what so ever i draw stick figures

oh and i am really random at times (stupid multiple personality disorder!)
Hi, Hina-chan~! Welcome. Just to let you know, I'm bad with names...so please remind me to call you "Hina-chan..." sweatdrop

Semi-lit is okay; there's always room for improvement, even for literates~! biggrin Don't worry too much about it; we are here to help you improve as long as you have the willpower to try. ^_^

So you're on Gaia a lot? I used to be, but I've been so busy lately...school's starting Monday... And I have real life issues going on. crying

Anyhow, random is okay. Most of my real life friends are random. wink
okay i will ~ biggrin

okay~ i really am trying to work on it so far my longest post would be about four paragraphs>.> and that's not a lot

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY I HAVE SPELL CHECK~ >w<

yeah i have absolutely no life so i spend it on here where i can do ANYTHING~ not really but you know what i mean. Haha i feel bad for you my school doesn't start until the 8th of September ^.^  

hinata9412

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:40 am
Roy Soraxis
Might aswell introduce myself I guess.^^

You can call me Roy, since its my real name aswell as the name of my avi and rp character (pretty boring I know XD)

I am one of the gaian veterans, been on gaia since 2003, so I've seen alot of changes. Too be honest, I don't like gaia as it is anymore. It used to be way more interesting and felt more like a community.

Anyway, I'm 23 years old, just got single again, yay for freedom. Also I'm a fan of good roleplaying, fairplay, even if two overpowered creatures would fight one another, still be fair in it.

I like mayo, hence my nickname Don Mayo, I like tigers, swords, manga, anime, music of all sorts, fun and cool shirts, my friends and family and animals.

Ohh... and I'm from the other side of the earth for most people here I guess, I'm from the land of cheese, wooden shoes, legal drugs, beer legal at the age of 16 and the red light district.........

Yes I'm from Holland, or as others know it, the Netherlands.

Hello, Roy~! That's okay; Roy is a lovely name. xD One of my favorite names, although I've never created a "Roy" character yet... probably because I don't RP guys much... sweatdrop

Anyhow, awwww... you're single again? Oh, I guess I shouldn't be sad since you don't seem sad about it. xD;; I've always been single. heart Never had a boyfriend, and I'm actually kind of proud of it... ^_^

Anyhow, Netherlands? Cool~! One of my real life friends moved there a few years ago and I somehow lost contact along the way.... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:42 am
Hi I'm Silver. I'm a role player from yahoo so my chara details are set up diffrently and I role play based on a more mature form of role playing because on yahoo you have to in order to get anywhere. I love to read and write. My fav books would include Trickster's Queen and the Dragonrider of Pern series. I'm writing a book called Darkness. Manga/anime i would say Zoids and Bleach are my current favs. I am autistic as a warning that means my words will get mixed up ever so often. Anyway have a good day.  

flyingsilverwolf12

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:42 am
massina421
Hey, hows it goin'? My name is Massina421 and I enjoy reading and roleplaying an stuff y'know?

(Is this good? Because its all I can think of right now.)

That's okay, Massina~! Welcome! Short and sweet is okay with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:43 am
Exactly my point. Since when do vampires sparkle? gonk Edward is emotionally abussive and Ball is a Mary-Sue. Did you hear that Robert Pattison will be in the american Death Note Movie? crying My friend and neighbour is a twitard. She wants a pillow with Edward on it that says ' I watch you sleep' scream I don't know about her, but I would shoot the guy at that point. Sorry, I have a habit of randomly ranting. Especially about Twilight...  

Ze Clockwork Panda

Wheezing Fatcat

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:45 am
NOTE TO EVERYONE: Sorry, but all the quoting is starting to annoy me, so I will reply to you all in one post. xD;; And welcome new people in a quote. Because it's their first welcome. XD

@Hina-chan ||| Spell check is nice~! Although I never use it. xD I think my spelling is pretty good. LUCKY. September 8th?!

@Pandy ||| Yeah! Sparkling vampires just...threw me off. And I AGREE. Also, did you notice how degrading it is to girls? Since Bella seems like a Mary-sue but also needs to be saved by Edward, who IS abusive and ...ugh.

WHAT?! There's an American Death Note movie?! I didn't know that!! And watching you when you sleep is so creepy...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 am
Otulissa
Hello, Roy~! That's okay; Roy is a lovely name. xD One of my favorite names, although I've never created a "Roy" character yet... probably because I don't RP guys much... sweatdrop

Anyhow, awwww... you're single again? Oh, I guess I shouldn't be sad since you don't seem sad about it. xD;; I've always been single. heart Never had a boyfriend, and I'm actually kind of proud of it... ^_^

Anyhow, Netherlands? Cool~! One of my real life friends moved there a few years ago and I somehow lost contact along the way.... crying

Thanks and I'm pleased with my name so no worries there haha. Also I am indeed happy to be single again, had a nice gf, but so boring and felt like I couldn't do any of the things I really love without her looking at it as if it was some disease. So I broke up with her, it was the best decision I made in a long time.^^ And aslong as you are happy with being single then don't let others opinions stop you, that what is important for you is the most important thing.^^

Lost contact, thats a shame dear, don't know how to help you with that. But who knows, maybe someday you can be reunited with your friend.  

Roy Soraxis

hinata9412

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:47 am
yeah but i get bored~
I HATE EDWARD!!! I HATE TWILIGHT
^ who ever made that book and movie needs to go die i swear VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!!!! bella is to much of a mary-sue but other thain that it was okay i guess....... NOT!

*sigh * dang it i had another random moment  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces