Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:16 pm
Aridas lenat his head back in the pillow and fonwed slightly at the slight pain of her biting him, but it was pleasent too. He let her, arching his neck back a little wtha small growl.
"Intending to sire me again, are you?" he said playfully  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:34 pm
aizen stops licking his blood from her lips: of course i want u to be mine. *she snuggles in closer to him her hands playing over his chest*  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:19 pm
He smiled and buried his face in her hair, bretahing in her scent.
"I have nowhere else to go, i'm all yours." He said quietly. he then chuckled. "You're a strange one, you know?you just captivated me...it sounds a little funny, doesn't it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:26 pm
aizens natural scent was that of honey suckle and morning dew. it was beautiful and refreshing and alluring to those who got close enough to her to smell it.

aizen looks up at him curiously like a kitten just learning the world: how have i captivated u? it does sound a little funny  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:20 pm
"I don't know..." Aridas mumbled, closing his eyes. "You're beautiful and you're strong...I suppose that's why. I feel like I have so much to learn with you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:33 pm
aizen smiles and kisses him gently: go to sleep ill be here when you wake up and then we can learn together...  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:40 pm
Aridas looked mildly disspointed at going to sleep, hoping for a little more, but he was certainly tired. Just being with her like this was relaxing.
He smiled.
"You better still be here." he tapped her on the nose lightly. "No running off."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:50 pm
aizen wiggles her nose like a dog when he taps it and she makes a face mumbling: ill be here when u wake up  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:02 pm
Atidas yawned and wrapped an arm gently around her, settling to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:10 pm
aizen watches him fall to sleep brushing his hair back from his face kissing each eye lid of his she sits up slightly looking out at the moon (she made a window with an illusion of the real night sky)
aizen sings a song gently one single tear falling down her cheek when she was done  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:42 pm
Aridas smiled as he drifted to sleep, it faded as he relax and actually went to sleep, teh notes of her song lingering about in his dreams.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:50 pm
aizen settles next to him replacing her head on his chest and for the first time in hundreds of years slept fitfully  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:01 pm
Aridas slept peaefully the whole night. He eventually woke up iarl early and yawned, using his free hand to rub teh sleep out of his eyes. aizen still laid on him, warm against him. he felt at home with her there.
Aridas, you're a sentimental fool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:18 pm
aizen hadnt moved as he did she just looks really young laying next to him sleeping with her hand planted on his chest hair falling over his arm and chest breathing only the smallest amounts  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:39 pm
Aridas wtached her sleeping and smiled, reluctant to move incase he woke her. He wondered if it would last, her being around. He didn't know where he calle dhis home nowadays - he just travelled so often.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games