Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:15 pm

Aura, usually laid back and happy, becomes more serious. "Since I have never known him to do such a thing, human or..after the fact, I will assume you speak of a time when his life was full of suffering and confusion. I could not be with him then. Of course...I ask for no sympathy. As you say...you were the victim. My apologies for any misconduct.

I suppose this conversation is code for 'you are no longer welcome'. I shall take my leave." She bows her head with a curt smile.

Aura turns to Kat, her eyes softening back to it's usual glow. "It was wonderful to meet you." She says genuinely. "Maybe we shall cross paths again, I am unsure how long I shall be staying." She tilts her head thoughtfully. "And I'll remember to take a shower next time."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:18 pm

Kat nodded quickly, then looked up at Johnny and soaked in his expression. She felt calm and tried as hard as she could to calm Johnny down with her. One of her special abilities. To affect the entire room to feel the way she did.

Eternal Night 27

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:33 pm

Kate let out a silent sigh and looked out the glass sliding door that went out to a porch outside.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:45 pm

"Wait. I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. When I remember certain things I tend to get hostile and NO ONE can get through to me. I was like this when I was human and it stayed when I was turned. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you tell me."

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:19 pm

Aura turns a little and nods, acknowledging him again. "I'll live...as I always have...no worries." She manages a smile.

-----Meanwhile-----

Kira is pacing back and forth anxiously in the forest nearby. She can take care of herself...why do I worry so much all the time, he thinks annoyed at himself. A huge raven flies over and caws in his ear.

He jumps. "Geez! Quit doing that!"

The raven cackles as if it is laughing. He sighs softly and starts laughing too.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:55 am

"You can bring your mu...I mean friend. Just let me do something for you."

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:22 pm

Kat allowed a sigh of relief. She put a hand on Johnny's shoulder and rested her chin on her hand. She kissed Johnny's cheek, making sure that he was still calm.
Jesse sighed. "Do you wanna go somewhere?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:53 pm

Aura nods again. "Of course..."

She waves goodbye. thinking they might want some alone time, and turns back around. She spots another human girl walking by. Her eyes brighten. "Oh my gosh! I love your shirt!"

The girl looks surprised for a moment before a huge grin spreads across her face. "Really?!"

"Yeah! Alucard is the coolest." Aura answers.

"I know right!? Who wouldn't love a gun wielding vampire fighting on the good side." She says matter of factly.

"I'm Aura. I'll be staying in town for a bit."

"I'm Stephanie, nice to meet you."

The two of them disappear down the street.

Sylvie Windren

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:12 pm

Johnny sighed and looked at Kat. "I an really sorry. That whole time after I snapped I felt guilty."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:42 pm

Kira leans against a rock. "So...if you're back I take it she hasn't done anything rash."

The big raven dives from the tree and transforms into a beautiful woman with long chestnut hair and white eyes. Her body covered in black feathers, forming a dress. "She's rarely rash...you know that." Her voice is deep and elegant.

"You look thirsty..."

"Aura wants me to go on ahead and scout the paths we'll be traveling next. I can hunt on the way. Think you can be alone until she gets back?" She smirks.

"I think I can handle it," he grins a bit and tosses a bag of clothes at her. "You'll be needing those."

Sylvie Windren

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:33 pm

"And why do you feel guilty?" Kat asked, moving her free hand to drag her forefinger down his cheek. "I'm always interested in feelings. It's a specialty of mine."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Johnny sighed. "I felt like I blamed her for her mu...friend."

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:03 pm

"And now you know why I was trying to change the mood of the room," Kat said proudly.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Johnny gave Kat a kiss "Thank you."

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:37 pm

Kat grinned. "Anything to help, you know that," she said, placing her chin back on her hand. She kissed his cheek again and wrapped her free arm around him, reaching around his neck gracefully.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games