Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Uta Sumire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:41 pm
NAME: Cj, but I'm usually called Uta
ABOUT ME: My life is rather hectic, I'm very emotional, and I have the strangest mind on the earth. :3
PETS: I have a fat maine coon cat named Bombur, yes, like the dwarf in the Hobbit.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I'm really into the arts, like music, drawing, movies, etc.
CURRENT PATH: Beginner wiccan (if that counts as a path)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about 3 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I am a HUGE Tim Burton fan. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:26 pm
For our recent members, a reminder to have a look at this sticky in the main forum:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17613519  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

IIBlack-Embers48II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:15 pm
NAME: Teresa
ABOUT ME: My life is rather quiet, and I dont do much. Besides school and homework I usually stay to myself in my room. My parents dont know Im practicing Eclectic Wicca, and neither do my friends or my boyfriend... *Sigh* Well, I am usually an upbeat kind of person, and if you're nice to me, Im nice to you.
PETS: Two dogs
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, poetry, meditation, witchcraft, and spending time on Gaia.
CURRENT PATH: A Eclectic Wiccan path of both Wicca and Recon Hellenism.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About two months of study/prep and been practicing worship for about a week now.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love to meet new people and make new friends! I'm also here to lean and grow on my new path, and hope the people here will be kind enough to help me along the way!

Blessed be.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:10 pm
IIBlack-Embers48II
NAME: Teresa
ABOUT ME: My life is rather quiet, and I dont do much. Besides school and homework I usually stay to myself in my room. My parents dont know Im practicing Eclectic Wicca, and neither do my friends or my boyfriend... *Sigh* Well, I am usually an upbeat kind of person, and if you're nice to me, Im nice to you.
PETS: Two dogs
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, poetry, meditation, witchcraft, and spending time on Gaia.
CURRENT PATH: A Eclectic Wiccan path of both Wicca and Recon Hellenism.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About two months of study/prep and been practicing worship for about a week now.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love to meet new people and make new friends! I'm also here to lean and grow on my new path, and hope the people here will be kind enough to help me along the way!

Blessed be.

This link will really help it has a lot of good information on what Wicca is and isn't.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

yuffie4657

Romantic Raider

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:52 am
Name- Destany (Songbird Feathermeadow)
Age- 17
About Me- im pretty outgoing and happy. i love being the life of the party. i was lutherin b4 i met my coven leader Clarity who showed me the wiccan path and i fell in love with everything about it.
Pets- 2 dogs, 2 bearded dragons, and some fishys
Current Path- im still new and idk what path im on yea i still gotta figure that part out.
How long have you been studying/interested- 4 months today
Anthing else you wanna share- i have learned a lot about everything wiccan so if anyone has any questions let add me and ill try my best to answer anything and if i cant ill ask my preistess smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:38 am
yuffie4657
Name- Destany (Songbird Feathermeadow)
Age- 17
About Me- im pretty outgoing and happy. i love being the life of the party. i was lutherin b4 i met my coven leader Clarity who showed me the wiccan path and i fell in love with everything about it.
Pets- 2 dogs, 2 bearded dragons, and some fishys
Current Path- im still new and idk what path im on yea i still gotta figure that part out.
How long have you been studying/interested- 4 months today
Anthing else you wanna share- i have learned a lot about everything wiccan so if anyone has any questions let add me and ill try my best to answer anything and if i cant ill ask my preistess smile

Which tradition are you an initiate of? I'm seeking under a Gard coven myself.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:15 pm
Did anyone realize the guild has 888 members? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:34 am
NAME: Kurtis Hancock AKA Abel-Kun

ABOUT ME: I am Currently in study for nursing but someday hope to open my own natural healing shop and art design studio. I am very open about most anything and am 1/4 full blood cherokee, i am also very afemminite and emotional. I come from a full blown southern baptist family so i havent really been able to practice openly.

PETS: I've had several, five or six cats all of whom ran off or met unfortunate ends. and four dogs three of which died of old age and one whom ios very stubborn but lovable XP

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Martial Arts(practitioner and teacher of 10 years) Art, Music, Anime, and Nature. obsessed with tuning into the vibrations around me and meditation.

CURRENT PATH: Traditional/Shamanistic, and Natural
(old practices have retained and produce thier own power)

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested for close to 5-6 years and have been studying for close to 3, and in depth for the last 2.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: i have a knack for intuitive healing, tapping into latent energy and manipulating it, as well as constructing barriers. I Am an emotional/mental intuitive, but have an under current of physical/spiritual. i am very interested in new thoughts and ideas, and tend to pick up on things very quickly.

Blessed be the lord and lady

KurtisH2

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100

KurtisH2

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 am
Esiris
Did anyone realize the guild has 888 members? ninja

Thats the perfect number, 8 for perfection completion and strength, it symbolises unity and power. plus it's threefold so it's thrice as powerfull  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:17 pm
KurtisH2
CURRENT PATH: Traditional/Shamanistic, and Natural
(old practices have retained and produce thier own power)

Erm, traditional what?  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

angel_of_harmony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:11 am
NAME: Lindsay

ABOUT ME: I enjoy reading, writing, watching movies, listening to music and hanging out with my friends.

PETS: A 5 month old black kitten named Loki ^-^

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Tarot, Crystals, Massage Therapy, Aroma Therapy

CURRENT PATH: Wiccan

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested in New Age techniques since I was an adolescent. I did not start to study it seriously until about a year ago and have practiced Pagan beliefs for the past 6 months.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I enjoy helping others, participating in discussion, and learning new things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 am
Hi, angel. Welcome to the guild. smile

You should check out the sticky in the main forum, Use of the Word Wicca. It has some very important information regarding Wicca and this guild.

Thanks!  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Okami Siren

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:42 pm
NAME: Michelle
ABOUT ME: I have a 9 year old son, and a boyfriend of 9 years that have been the family that I depend on. I have a best friend that might as well be my brother. I have the tattoo of Alucard in dog form on my back, its a bit large. I also have the rune for the Yggdrasil on my arm, it was done with scarification. I love to read all kinds of books and I write poems and stories. I love wolves and cats
PETS: none at the moment
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:reading, writing, poems, creating, art, cats, pagan things.
CURRENT PATH: pagan hedgewitch
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about 8 years now
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: not at the moment but you can ask anything you want  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:50 am
Code:
NAME: jessi
ABOUT ME: 2 sons, still getting the hang of things
PETS: 2 krazy kitties
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: drawing, singing
CURRENT PATH: eclectic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 9+ years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:
not that i can think of. ask and i shall tell biggrin  

Elven Love Spell

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:02 pm
NAME: Cheyenne
ABOUT ME: Life gets pretty confusing for me most times. I was diagnosed with severe clinical depression among other things, so I think that might be part of what fuels my desire to find something to place faith in. I'm also not very comfortable with settling on the idea that there is absolutely no spirit world or deity... I suppose I'm still trying to make sense of everything.
PETS: I have a little ferret, named Felix. He's a trouble maker.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, video games, reading books and watching new movies.
CURRENT PATH: None at the moment.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: My mother was heavily interested in Paganism for a long time, so my interest peaked and I started reading up on it around 12 years old. At 16 I stopped studying the different forms of Paganism and such to study other religions and deal with some life issues.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love information. I do not like walking into anything without at least some sort of knowledge that I can back things up with. I'm a firm believer that it's important to do what is right instead of just doing what you're told.
I do have plans to go to college and am highly interested in possibly joining the Peace Corps at some point in my life to help others and learn more about other cultures and parts of the world.
My main blood lines are Irish and Italian. heart  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games