Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:44 pm
eclipse_blackmoon
*Eclipse nods ignorantly, and summons some pots and knives to prepare everything to make a feast. Finally snaps back to reality when he lights a fire (non-flammable furniture ^^) in the lounge and, unfortunately, hears what Aya-san says and turns bright red* Oi... leave all of the perversion for later, won't you? The food is going to taste bad if you keep that up. Anyway,*reaches into the pot and starts serving some soup* the starters are ready, so who wants some?

1. Reiyoko started it
2. I was indirectly telling Ark to cover himself, so that's UNpervy
3. Being into women isn't pervy! gonk

*Takes out a bowl from nowhere and hold it in front of Eclipse* I'll take that food! twisted heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:23 pm
Hai, hai... Rei, I'll ask you to act mature at least for five seconds, Ark can do what he wants, but I would recommend not going around topless, even if you are a guy, and I know that being a into the same gender isn't pervy, I was just pulling your leg... well, tail in this case ^^ But... the pretty girls that want to have a taste of my cooking need to give me a kiss first ^////^. It's pretty good, so I at least deserve it. *Despite what he said, he had already started to serve Aya a bowl, doubting that she'd actually give him such a thing*  

The Unstable Shadow

Arkanik

Beloved Heckler

8,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Rei Hino-chan
whee >

$10 bills?! For that I'll take you somewhere private and get topless! heart

Ewww...why would I want a boy topless? Now if you were to get a certain other catgirl here topless...that would be different ninja

=T.T= *Looks hurt*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:01 pm
Arkanik
Ayanami Rei First Child
Rei Hino-chan
whee >

$10 bills?! For that I'll take you somewhere private and get topless! heart
Ewww...why would I want a boy topless? Now if you were to get a certain other catgirl here topless...that would be different ninja

=T.T= *Looks hurt*

*Goes over and pat pats Ark's head* It's not really you Ark...it's me! I just find the male body in general to be bad. I'm also VERY sexist against men on top of it. Seriously...I don't know why you care about my sexist anti-male opinion. In fact you should probably disregard any comments made about your appearance from me. ^^;

If you want a less biased opinion....go ask Reiyoko, or maybe Eclipse. I'm sure they'd tell you that you have a good body for a male. Or something. Now if you had long hair and a skirt, THEN that might be different, but you're looking very...masculine gonk

*Munches happily on cookies* I'll have you know I am plenty mature! I just enjoy my mischief and goofing around. If you want me being mature, go ask me for dating advice. Or perhaps discuss Psychology stuff! Honestly, if you ask someone who knows me from my own Guild...I'm being relatively well behaved! ^_^;

I mean I even did Kaworu a favor by making him pretty for Shinji ninja whee

Also for the record...I don't really consider myself much of a guy. I'm far too androgynous with my personality for that sweatdrop  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Unstable Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:59 pm
*looks at Aya wide eyed* Wait... you're being well behaved right now?! . . . I can't even start to think how you act like when you're being a bad girl... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:40 pm
eclipse_blackmoon
*looks at Aya wide eyed* Wait... you're being well behaved right now?! . . . I can't even start to think how you act like when you're being a bad girl... burning_eyes

*Giggles* Oh you should hear about some of my adventures! Like I would abuse my status as Guild Ruler Supreme and change this guy's posts around. I'd also tease him about his sexuality. He almost left the Guild once, and I also got reprimanded from Reiyoko 1-3 times for it to ^^; I would have probably made ALL the boys here pretty by now....because there's nothing quite like the thrill of fresh meat you know ^_^ Um....I might even do a sex change or two for one of the boys...I dunno. Maybe other stuff. Although even then I've become less evil then myself back when I was on yahoo. Ahhh...those were the days! I would probably trick at least 5 boys a week on average into letting me make them pretty, among other things. Good times....good times!

I tend to push the boundaries of what I'm allowed to do, to figure out how far I can go, without actually breaking the limits. I haven't really done that here, because this isn't my Guild, and I'm trying to respect Hino-chan's wishes that I behave myself.

Although a lot of my mischief and sexist stuff is enhanced by my online personality/persona. Irl I'm crazy, but in nicer ways. Although even then, I wouldn't do it if someone REALLY hated it, and I also make a fiercely loyal friend as well, both online AND offline ^^;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:05 am
sex change....???

dose that mean I could fondle my own breasts if I where to be picked for it??  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:03 am
Millit Ciger
sex change....???

I find that a bit disturbing, but sure!

Although you might have to watch out for certain other members fondling your boobs ninja  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:16 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Millit Ciger
sex change....???

Although you might have to watch out for certain other members fondling your boobs ninja
hmmm there would be ups and downs to that situation rolleyes this will need alot of thought  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:53 pm
Millit Ciger
Ayanami Rei First Child
Millit Ciger
sex change....???

hmmm there would be ups and downs to that situation rolleyes this will need alot of thought

I have to say I am most definitely disturbed at your thought of wanting a sex change just for sexual gratification gonk  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Unstable Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:04 pm
I concur on that thought... just the mere thought of a sex change sends shivers down my spine  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:23 am
lol I am the Mulit I have never been quite the norm plus I have been singel for over a year without any kinda female contact so I think of weird situations from time to time to distract my mind 3nodding ninja  

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Arkanik

Beloved Heckler

8,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:16 am
*Pats Mulit on the head* There, there...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:05 am
Ark is unlike any man out there. So sexist ideals don't even apply to him.  

Neko Lavinia

Arkanik

Beloved Heckler

8,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:19 pm
Yay! I'm practically one of the girls! 4laugh

Wait...  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games