Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:00 pm

He probed her mind, then lowered the bow, falling to his knees. The words repeated in his mind over and over. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:02 pm

Finally, Ry squirmed out of Sydney's arms and turned to Aphrodites. "Let down the shield, please! I'm going out there!" Her doeish brown eyes were blazing with a dark determination.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:05 pm

She bit her lip, but let the shield come down. The hate stopped coming from Zach, so she figured it was safe.

Alice growled, disappearing from view.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:11 pm

Ry didn't look back as she ran, her soft brown hair billowing behind her. Her boots thumped softly against the soft ground beneath her feet. Every step she took was another memory...through all of her existances on this plane of living and those before...she never felt this way...She suffered for this man...made this man suffer...took a fatal beating from his twin sister that cost the life of her unborn child and almost took her life as well...

The least she could do was make him happy by letting him kill her.

Screw Luminay's "plans".

She would probably die anyways...

Sydney rested his hand on lance's shoulder, "...she'll be fine," he muttered.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:13 pm

Ry collided with Zach, his arms holding her close. "I'm sorry..." He chuckled. "But you could've just told me you love me..."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:18 pm

Ry stiffened in his arms. This was NOT what she expected. Her voice was muffled against his chest (for alas, she only came up to his shoulder), "I w-was trying to k-keep you safe..." The nervous, school-girlish stutter came back into her voice, her legs shaking some. Ry was ready for him to kill her...but wasn't ready for him to be doing this.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:20 pm

He laughed bitterly. "I can't be hurt. Hell, I can't even die! Every single time, I just get shoved back up to earth in my old body. I haven't aged for seven hundred years, Ry. I can't get hurt."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:23 pm

"But t-that's the thing! I CAN d-die..." She looked down at her feet, "A-And if you l-loved me...a-and I l-let myself l-love you...and if I DIED..." She shivered some, "I-I didn't...want you to be hurt l-like that..." She was hugging herself now, feeling shy and stupid, looking down at an intriguing little ant on her shoe.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:26 pm

He sighed and smirked. "I never thought I'd have to do it, but..." Thanatos. Make her immortal, as I am.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:32 pm

"I'm not human, Zach," she murmured, flushing in shame at admitting it outloud. "This body is...but I'm n-not. I'm what m-my kind call...a s-s-soul. No matter if my body is immortal or not, every 5 years I'll be catapulted into another body...another life...with little memory of m-my life before. It's the only way I c-can live...but..." She looked up at him, eyes blazing suddenly, "Luminay says he knows how to make m-my stay in t-t-this body permanent...until I f-f-find out all the clues, I can't l-let you m-make my body immortal..."

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:35 pm

"Silly Ry. Immortality is the permanent binding of soul to body. They haven't completed the process yet for me; they keep procrastinating, rebirthing me." He smirked. "But they'll have no choice with you... because if Thanatos won't do it, Aphrodite will."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:43 pm

"But my soul isn't l-like a human or godly soul...I'm not e-even from this universe!" Again, she flushed at saying it out loud. "I feel all confuzzled now..." She blinked, rubbing her eyes like a sleepy and confused child.

((Just let Ry stay mortal cuz of her alien-ness XD It's the only way we'll be able to get this story moving.))

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:47 pm

He sighed. "I'm not sure what to do, then... but you can't run, Ry. It'll only hurt us both more."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Slowly, she turned her face to look up at him. She looked more...innocent, now that her top hat was lost in the tower collapsing. Her ears were standing out, perfectly still and elven like. "...I'm not running away anymore," she whispered.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:52 pm

He smiled and kissed her.

"SO CUTE!" Aphrodite squealed, nearly deafening Sydney with the pitch.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games