Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
morrowind RP {accepting, need evil people} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QUICK LIGHTS ON OR OFF
  on
  off
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:48 pm

she looks inside "kinda looks like home" she said before giggling "but okay" she starts walking inside but then stops and waits for him
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:51 pm

darius walks in behind here looking around
makes me miss the ice caves of slothiem
he said sitting down on the floor
the sun should be riseing soon, which means ill be human soon

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:55 pm

"huh, ive never seen you in your human form before" she looks around before sitting down as well, she draws her knees up and wraps her arms around them, she rests her head on her knees
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:59 pm

its nothing out of the ordinary
he said he wrapped up in a blanket from his pack as bits of sunlight started to pass over the horizon causing his wolf features to diminish starting with his long fluffy tail and ears

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:02 pm

her eyes widened at the transformation "wow" she said watching his tails and ears and everything shift. "that was.....interesting"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:10 pm

what was?, me losing the tail and ears?
as more sunlight crept over the horizion his muzzle shrunk down slowly and his fur retracted into his body, his paws grew to a human hand and his hind legs turns to normal human feet, his hair remained long and deep brown, to someone who wasnt concentrating on it his hair looked black, it covered his face almost completly leaving his mouth and chin exposed

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:13 pm

"err i guess, was so use to you having the tail and all" she smiles and yawns again "you dont look so bad as a human" she stretches and lays down on the floor "well....im tired, night.....well morning...uhh.." she laughs a little "you know what i mean"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:14 pm

morning then
he said laughing slightly and laying down curled up like a wolf would be

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:19 pm

she lays with an arm wrapped around her eyes, yawning again before falling asleep. Sometime while they were sleeping she didnt notice that she was floating in the air, sometimes she did that, sometimes she didnt, i know shes weird.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:29 pm

darius laid sprawled out on the floor tightly wrapped in the blanket
{g2g night april}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:32 pm

(G'nite lupine)
Ivie woke up sometime later and saw darius still asleep, she grins and uses some of her flying power on him, how she did it she had no idea but now he was floating as well, she giggles and floats down to the floor before sitting down and falling back asleep, making sure she was still able to keep him up there.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:01 am

{morning everyone >.>}
darius rolled over in his sleep and whacked his head on a pipe causing him to wake up
he looked down and saw the floor, then realized that he was a few feet above the floor and flailed his arms around a bit
am i going to slam into the wall when she wakes up?
he muttered

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:34 am

(morning XD)

she yawns and stretches "keep i down im trying to sleep" she says, her vampire ears picking up his words, she grins but then tries to hide it while she lays down.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:39 am

sorry
he said still flailing his arms around

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games