Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:47 am
Puffi looked after Hikaru. "What the hell is going on...?" She muttered, before moving Sioko to rest against a tree. "I'll be back!" She turned and raced off after the other two.

Sioko glared after Hikaru. "I bet you never had to watch them burn to death because you couldn't control your own damn powers..." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:52 am
(ive put up the pic of Akametsu and did some edit ing to the charecter sheets
Void looked down at the female and the wolf bellow him oping a dimension he realesed drak matter creatures (yoou guys can control them fight whys but thers 4 of them 2 for each of you) then continued to laugh psycoticaly as the portal above him continued ripping apart the planet growing larger with ever passing moment  

latuf
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 am
Puffi ran into the clearing, before jerking back at the scene, staring up at Akametsu. "...What? Who are you?!" She demanded, eyeing the creatures advancing on Hikaru and Rissa, knowing she'd be useless against them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 am
Lowering her body to the ground and her fur bristling she snarled angerly at the creatures what the heck are theis things she asked herself as she backed her two away from hikaru, her ears perked hearing puffi voice in the distance but she didnt look away from the strange creatures instead she leaped upon one, rolling over and over with teeth sunk into its body and spilling its blood, as she did that the other leaped upon her makeing her form dissaper, but their was still lots of movement  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 pm
'I AM THE ALL MIGHTY AND POWERFULL AKAMETSU BUT YOU INSECTS CAN CALL ME VOID" he said as the void above the clearing got larger and contued suking things up the dead body of Dr.McCoy flew into the void spewing blood everywere void continued to laugh histarically "and those creatures your fighting are centaruian wolves they are made of the shadows and there bite is deadly poisonous NOW DIE!!" he shouted as he summoned 2 more and sent them after Puffi then he curled over in pain his head began to throb angrly and his features seamed to change a little he suddenly looked like akuma agin then changed back as quickly as hed changed to and continued his charging of the void above him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:04 pm
Puffi grinned. "Idiot." With that, she activated her powers. "Akametsu, call off your little pets!" She demanded.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:19 pm
Hikaru glared angerly at Void, a saying popped into her mind "mess with fire, your going to get burned" and with that her eyes glowed as it looked as if fire itself was in her eyes. Several of the creatures instantly caught fire, including the ones going for Puffi. She rose her hand and in it she formed a sword made intirely of fire, which she then started to slice the heads off of the wierd shadow wolves, careful not to hit Rissa she formed fire arrow tips and threw those right at Void's heart, keeping control of them to keep them from going into the black hole "I'm not going down without a fight!" She called out so that void could hear her. She would kill him if she had to, she had a feeling Akuma was in there, but she knew that it was no longer Akuma, it was a new person, and she would show no mercy at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:33 pm
Rissa backed off a bit as the shadow wolves cought on fire, she looked at sevral of the bites that she had recieved, she then troted over to where Hikaru stood and stood at her side growling angerly at the one called Akametsu, her ears perked hearing puffi order the guy around, but she stayed where she was growling and watching with caution  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 am
Akametsu closed the portals letting the wolves in then opened a portal to dismiss the up coming attack from the fire girl then his head beggan to throb and he colapsed to the ground some what of a mix of akuma akura and akametsu a creature with no name or identification hed done this on purpose shure he no longer had his portal power bu had akumas and akura power instead but at least the commanding girl wouldnt have complete control over him he though

(HA COUNTER THAT PUFFI!!!! i was planning on this mixed form allready but you made me speed upo the porcess o and yes eventually some one will kill me idk who im draw straws)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:57 am
Hikaru glared at the new figure, fire forming in her hands as she prepared to do damage to him. She wasn't sure where to drive her fire blade. She glared right at the new form and was tempted to lung forward, she would have no regrets in killing him, she had no attatchments to that who wished to kill her, a life for a life.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:41 pm
((ok i drew straws and its a tie its ither hellz or sukie who gets to kill me so you 2 decide among your selves )))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:02 pm
((hellz can kill yas))
She stared at the figure ahead of her, sh was supprised Puffis powers didnt work ok the new creature, human thing, whatever he was, she continued to growl angerly at Hikarus side  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:16 pm
(I totally have the next plot twist.)

"Hikaru! We aren't sure what the hell he is and what that'll do to him! Be careful!" Puffi yelled, edging backwards as soon as her control over whatever it was wore off. "Dammit, why am I so useless...." She whispered, biting her lip.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:17 pm
(( i said she gets next plot twist so everyone hang on also im making another rp here in a minute ^ ^ its gonna be a good one^^))
the mix of the three got up and held up his right hand aiming it at puffi a dark ball of energy formed in his hand and turned into a spear (akuras power) and he prepared to throw it at Puffi ignoring the other trying to get rid of her so he could get his void powers back by reverting to his true form  

latuf
Vice Captain

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas