Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:20 am
Hinata ate her ramen while stopping every now and then to look around.
Gaara hadn't had ramen in a while. He stopped eating and set his gourd on the ground beside him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:31 am
Lorelai had already eaten helf her ramen and slowed down to savor it oce she'd taken the edge off her hunger. "Mm, this is yummy!"

Tom smiled as he fondly watched his sister. He'd forgotten how cute she was when she was small.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:35 pm
Naruto grinned happily with a sigh after he ate all of his ramen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:17 pm
Lorelai finished off her ramen, feeling comfortably full and sleepy. She leaned against her brother, fighting with all her will to stay awake.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:00 pm
Hinata finished her ramen. "I think I should pay..." she said, pulling out her mini purse.
Gaara finished his ramen shortly after Lorelai finished. He looked at Lorelai. "We should head back to your place so you can sleep." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:07 pm
Lorelai softly mumbled, "Don' wanna sleep...wanna play." Tom chuckled as he payed for the ramen and picked up his sister. "Don't worry, lass. All your friends will still be here when ye wake up tomorrow." Lorelai was still struggling to stay awake. "Promise?" Tom smiled and nodded as he carried her from the shop, walking slowly so Gaara could follow if he wanted to. "Aye lass, I promise."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:33 pm
Gaara gave a small smile and followed along. He was tired, but he couldn't sleep or else Ichibi would come out. He hated it. Being a person who was hated just because he was possessed by a demon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:01 pm
Tom unlocked the door and opened it before entering once they reached the house. He caled softly to Gaara so he wouldn't wake up Lorelai, "There's a guest room down the hall to the right if ye'd like te stay for the night. I need te get me sister ready for bed."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:45 am
Naruto walked up to the counter and paid the man some money and whispered something in his ear. The old man nodded with a smile. Naruto stepped back from the counter slightly. The old man saw Hinata about to pay, and walked over to her. "Miss its alright, someone already covered for you." The man said with a pleasant smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:26 pm
Hinata lowered her purse a little. "Are you sure...?" she asked quietly.
Gaara shook his head. "It's okay. I'll get going." he said turning around. "I hope I didn't cause too much trouble for you."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:53 pm
"Yup, a young man already paid for your meal." The old man said smiling, before turning around, walking back into his kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:16 pm
Tom smiled and shook his head as he softly whispered, "Oh, 'twas no trouble at all. Yer a good'un, Lori chooses her friends well. If ye change yer mind, ye know where te find us. I usually don't head te bed meself 'til round eleven or so."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games