Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:41 pm
Nathan patted her head and laughed. "Doesn't bother me." He laughed.

"So," Lizzy said. "dear brother have you eaten dinner yet?" She asked and Nathan shook his head. "I'll make some dinner then." She quickly kissed Nick and began to cook dinner. "So what would every like for dinner? Any suggestions?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:09 pm
"I like anything you cook up." he smiled at Lizzy, watching her move. He stood behind her, handing her the ingredients as she went. Nick smiled and looked over at nate. "Het...I think I should talk with my brother in law...." he smiled at Nate.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:29 pm
Nathan nodded and the two boys walked out of room. "What's up?" He asked once they were out of ear shot.

Lizzy looked at Anne and laughed. "Looks like someone's in love." She sang teasingly. She placed the pan in the oven and sat on the counter next to her sister-in-law.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:43 am
"Love....lust...and obsession....."Anne sighed dreamily, looking at Lizzy. She smiled at her as she melted onto the table, her hair falling over her face.

"Nathan, I dont know if you aprove of me and Lizzy, but before you say anything, know this...I love Lizzy with all my heart. I would never marry someone I didnt love." Nick said looking at Nathan with a quizzical look  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:11 pm
Lizzy laughed and jumped down. She patted Anne's head. "Aww, sweetie. You should go for it. I'd rather have you be with him than any other girl. Plus I'm sure he likes you too."

Nathan shook his head. "Of course I approve of you and my sister. I trust her judgment and the choices that she makes. Plus, I know she loves you. It's hard not to see it." He patted Nick's back. "Don't worry. It's all good."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:58 pm
Anne nodded. "Really? Are you sure?" she asked, smiling cheerily. She glanced at the other room where Nick and Nate were talking.

"alright. Good." he smiled. He noticed the look in his sister's face, it said 'Nathan" all over it. He got up and guided her to Nathan.

"H-Hi Nathan...." Anne saud dubiously.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:12 pm
Lizzy nodded and then watched as the boys walked back in. "Hi." Nathan smiled as he sat down. Lizzy took the food out of the oven and passed it around. After dinner, she let Nathan and Anne talk and walked outside. She leaned against the railing on the balcony and watched the sunset.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:50 pm
"Something on your mind?" Nick said, appearing from behind Lizzy. He trid not to pay attention to Anne and Nate's conversation. He held her and kissed her  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:05 pm
Lizzy shook her head. "No, I just wanted to watch the sunset." She wrapped her arms his neck and rested her head against his. "Nothing special." She smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:14 pm
"The sunset.... a beautiful thing to see....." Nick smiled, holding her. He kissed her cheek and smiled. "I love you." he whispered into her ear.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:04 pm
Lizzy smiled. "I love you too, babe." She told him and then looked at him. Something felt wrong to her. "Are you ok?" She asked a little worried.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:06 am
"I dont know....Im feeling a bit uneasy..." Nick sighed, hugging her. "It feels like theres something coming...something destructive...." he sighed.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:17 am
Lizzy laughed and rubbed his arms. "Well, I am pregnant." She told him. "And children tend to be adorable little devils." She chuckled. "Especially, if I'm going to have eight kids."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:21 am
"Heh. Yeah. I cant wait to see my mom's face." he smiled. "But thats not it...." Nick sighed looking at her. He kissed her again.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:29 am
Lizzy turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Then what is?" She asked. "What's wrong? Do you know something that I don't?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff