Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:21 pm
"Hmm...That's interesting...and cool..."
Alucard layed at Baku's feet, relaxing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:21 pm
Jayce shrugged, scratching Alucard behind the ears. Not really. The faces haunt me every night. Thousands of them. Sleep is a valuable commodity for me.  

Melkore The Bard

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:56 pm
Alucard wagged his tail happily. Baku said "Well, that sucks. wait, you can sleep?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:49 pm
Jayce nodded. Sleep finds me occasionally. Mostly, I lie awake trying feebly to atone for my multitude of sins.  

Melkore The Bard

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:04 pm
"At least you can sleep sometimes. I am, sadly, awake for all eternity."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:32 pm
Jayce shook his head. Funny how mortals complain about such petty things, while we silently suffer through eternity.  

Melkore The Bard

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:23 pm
Baku agreed. "Yeah." She then added in a whisper "they think they have it so bad."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:59 am
darkness walks toward the horror section and picks out dracula  

vampiredracula911

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:57 am
Alucard's ear p***k up and he looks in the direction of the new vampire in the library. He barks quietly and stands up, positioning himself in front of Baku.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:42 pm
tell you pet that I am of no harm to anyone in this castle except for the sinned if your pet decides to attack I will have no choice but to kill it and I just found the book I wanted I dont want blood on it.  

vampiredracula911

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:18 pm
Baku steps in front of Alucard and places her hand on his head, calming him. She turned and glared at the new vampire. "He didn't mean any harm, he was just being protective/cautious. Plus, if he did attack you, you wouldn't have the chance to fight back, so if you don't mind, chill."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:17 pm
*appears behind her without the pet or her knowing*hmph you sure? i'm not here to fight my apologies for threatening you Its just I dont like getting growled at.  

vampiredracula911

ForbiddenDisaster895

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:53 pm
~opens the door to the libray and wals in~ "feels like home" ~walks over to the shelf and pulls out a random book the takes a seat on one of the many chairs and sofas in the large room.opens the book and begin reading zoning out everything around her~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:57 pm
Baku turns around quickly, crouches and snarls, her fangs exposed. Alucard was in a similar position beside her. "Positive."  

TheScarletDawn

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:45 am
ah a werewolf huh?*exposes fangs*I havn't drank from those since the wolftyrant tried to take over the world but i dont like to drink blood from the innocent*kneels down and pets alucard and gives a peice of meat*i dont like to fight,treat thy neighbor as thy self  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff