Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:06 pm
"please tell me, how long will this go on before somebody get killed or you destroy anymore of the castle? I being a vampire/wolf love violence but damn, you guys act like you absolutely hate eachother.."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:25 pm
Crimson's rage toward his friend was ceased for a moment as Baku spoke. He shook his head and looked at Genji "Maybe we should rest for a while." "We have destroyed quite a bit" He said as he looked at the stress marks in the ground and castle. "I'll call a truce for now if you will" He held his hand out to Genji.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:58 pm
Gengi gave a violent shake then returned to normal "ya truce." Gengi said taking his hand ive got a spell that well return the castles destroyed parts back to normal"Gengi said tossing a magical tome to Crimson.:read then start helping me return this castle to the way it was." Gengi said then ran off to an open space and started casting a spell  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Crimson looked at the castle and then down to the tome. "All those memories though..." He drew a seal over part of the castle in the air and then began to read. "Si Hamenth Quea Rithos Sale Heu..." Then looked up to see the castle begin to repair itself, the stress marks began to dissapear and some of the castle was repaired. The only thing that he didnt allow was the side that he and his friend demolished. "If the Red Star come back they may think that I am dead, or at least too injured..." "It was an excellent fight though, you are a formidable opponent Genji"  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:33 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson looked at the castle and then down to the tome. "All those memories though..." He drew a seal over part of the castle in the air and then began to read. "Si Hamenth Quea Rithos Sale Heu..." Then looked up to see the castle begin to repair itself, the stress marks began to dissapear and some of the castle was repaired. The only thing that he didnt allow was the side that he and his friend demolished. "If the Red Star come back they may think that I am dead, or at least too injured..." "It was an excellent fight though, you are a formidable opponent Genji"

"thats fine. If you want a real challenge i know a way you could get a pass to the elementel plane of Darkness.. its alot harder to fight their then it is here." Gengi said  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:49 pm
"We can do that later, for now I need to rest." He had just realized the complete lag that the Dragon Slave spell put on him. "That chant really takes it out of me, I have no idea how I survived for as long as I did." Crimson sat down and lit a fire motioning for his friends to join him.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:06 am
M6dH6tter
"We can do that later, for now I need to rest." He had just realized the complete lag that the Dragon Slave spell put on him. "That chant really takes it out of me, I have no idea how I survived for as long as I did." Crimson sat down and lit a fire motioning for his friends to join him.

"The few who are stronger than me back home wouldnt have evan flinched at your dragon spell." Gengi replied  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:46 pm
"Ah but you havent even seen full power...I wasnt joking when I said it was the Galaxy Destroyer." "That was about 1/100th of the full power and as my level, experience, tolerence, anger, and power grows so does the intensity of the spell." "There is only one spell more powerful and that is for life or death situations, by the vow contract my brothers and I made I should be inprisoned for 1000 years." He stretched his arms behind his head. "Maybe someday I will go to your plane."  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:18 pm
Baku sighed "thank you..You guys don't know how hard it is to see you two almost killing yourselves....most of my friends died because they had to much power and wanted to prove it.." Baku walked over to Crimson and sat down.."Alucard, come.." Alucard obeyed still wary from the blast of sound..He walked over to Baku and layed his head on her lap..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:30 pm
Crimson nodded to her. "I'm sorry, it was only supposed to be a sparring match but I suppose it turned into a full out fight." He looked down at the wolf, resting his head in Baku's lap looking tired. "I'm sorry about your friends too..." He yawned "So what do you guys want to do?"  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:52 pm
"Its ok." Alucard looked up and growled at a moving shadow in the distance."Aluc-" Baku couldn't finish her sentence as a vampire hunter/priest started throwing blessed bayonets at them.."Damn."..She got up and charged at the priest, changing into a wolf as she snarled at him..'Alucard, summon your brothers!'...the priest was saying prayers "In the name of god the impure soul of the living dead be banished into eternal damnation.Amen"...Alucard's fur glowed as he burst into flames and howled..Scythe, Blade, Seres and Alucard ran to help their master..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:09 pm
Crimson spun around as a dagger sliced open his arm. "Son of a b***h!" "I cant believe he hit me!" He grabbed a nearby dagger and whipped it back in the direction of the Hunter. "Why cant you just leave us alone!" Crimson shouted and ran after Baku, taking a defensive position next to her. "It's your call as to what we do..." His magnum and dagger were drawn and ready.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:13 pm
"I got this one he's mine." Gengi said teleporting behind the intruder and swung one of his swords at his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:00 pm
"GENGI STOP! We'll work as a team or I'll have you killed..So for now, just try to aim at his chest and head.." Baku's eyes grew blood red as she bared her fangs at the priest..'We meet again Anderson, but sadly this is the last time we shall.'....She and her wolves surounded the priest, leaving a space for Crimson..Her wolves were careful to dodge the bayonets, but only two were lucky to be un-harmed..Baku flew at the priest and ripped at his shoulder/arm that held a bible..Anderson(Priest) threw more bayonets at Gengi and Crimson.  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:59 pm
Crimson aimed carefully and shot the bayonetts out of the air in front of Genji. Next taking aim at the priests chest and squeezing the trigger. A feeling of strong magic pricked Crimson's ears and the bullet disinigrated just inches from the priests chest. "Damn..." He moved to a new position to await further instruction.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games