Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:48 am
The Mist ANBU retreated because they knew they weren't probably welcome in Konoha.
Hymn sighed in relief the looked at Seirah"I'm sorry if I intruded"she said softly and slowly backing away  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:53 am
Seirah dropped to the ground behind Hymn. "Who are you?" she growled softly. Her hair was slowly returning to it's normal shade of a rich chocolate brown and her eyes were returning to normal behind her mask. She knelt and scratched Wave behind the ears. "Also, what do you want? If you refuse to tell me, then I must take you to the Hokage and let him decide what to do with you," she added, her voice back to normal, for the most part.  

Ryu of the Sands

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:09 pm
"M-my name is Hymn and thats Wave,I don't want anything I was just running away from them"she said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:30 pm
reiko realized that it was time for the 2nd round for the chunnin exams "eya!!i forgot about the chunnin exams!!" she rushed out to the forest of death and saw hunter "oh..sorry..i'm...late..."she said out of breath  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:36 pm
"Youactuly made it just in time wait where's jynx?" Hunter asked in a kinda bored voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:04 pm
"Well, Hymn, if you've nowhere to go and you swear not to interfere with my mission unless completely nessicary, you can come with me," Seirah said, removing her mask. She smiled at Hymn and started towards the Forest of Death. "You a ninja?"  

Ryu of the Sands

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:06 pm
Hymn smiled back"Ok,Yea I'm a ninja"she said and walked behind Seirah Wave at her side  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:47 pm
"So you work with a wolf too," Seirah observed, still smiling. "I can't wait til you meet Kumori. Um, just wondering, what did those ANBU guys want with you anyway?" They had just about reached the open space in front of the Forest of Death, so she put her mask back on and transformed her hair into a crimson collor. "Just until I can change back into my normal clothes."  

Ryu of the Sands

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:51 pm
"I don't really know nobody told me about anything"she sighed shrugging.
"I don't like this place at all"Wave said letting out a small whimper pressing closer the Hymn.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:15 am
"Well, what do you expect? This place is called the Forest of Death," Seirah said, calling Kumori, Tekashi and her clone to her. "Keep an eye on her." Tekashi nodded and said, "Got it. I take it that you want to talk to Seirah?" Seirah nodded and led her clone into the woods a short distance away and changed back into her comfy T-shirt and loose jeans. After releasing the transformation jutsu and the shadow clone jutsu, she rejoined her companions. "I'm sorry that we weren't properly introduced earlier. I'm Seirah Inuzuka, this is my friend Tekashi and the wolf pup by your leg is Kumorikenshi. She's better known as Kumori, though."  

Ryu of the Sands

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:10 am
Hymn smiled"Hello I'm Hymn and this is Wave"she said looking at her wolf  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:14 pm
reiko smiled "thats good..and actually i really don't know"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:53 pm
"Nice to meet you. Are you two going to help us until we can get you to see the Sixth Hokage?" Tekashi asked. She looked at Seirah when she asked the question. Seirah nodded. "Yep, they get to help us until C.F. can get them a meeting with the Lord Hokage," she said, smiling. "Hymn, Wave, I'm going to have you two stay with us. Kumori knows this forest as well as I do."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:34 pm
Hymn nodded in unison with Wave"Yep"  

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:00 am
Hunter sighed he was bored.Hunter stood up and was ready for the exam to begin.Blaze barked showing he was ready for anything.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff